Sick of Hollywood demeaning themselves by sucking China off...

Sick of Hollywood demeaning themselves by sucking China off. I don't know how someone like Natalie Portman can get all righteous about certain political issues, but then turn a blind eye to all the oppressive and evil shit China does just so she can sell a few more tickets.

I say this as a dirty leftist, too, and not some Sup Forumstard.

Because Natalie Portman is a liberal and they are all hypocritical dip shits.

VOTE TRUMP

Better get used to it chump, China will soon be number one.

Honestly I wonder if half of Hollywood cares about the shit they say they do, as opposed to saying or supporting something because their PR guy says it'll make them look good

They only show up because it's in LA.

If it was inconvenient to them, they wouldn't go. But why not drive down the street for free publicity to billions of people? You'd have to be retarded not to go in their field.

>jews getting out jewed by chinks

top kek

Is China's oppressive regime going to fall soon?

You think it would when they see all of these western movies and that people are actually allowed to own fucking property and land over here.

Do you live in the '60s?

Jew and Jew haters eat and shit from the same trough. Everyone should have a gun and kill their enemy, scott free.

Kek, he's probably just 13.

Like hollywood owes some retard posting online anything.

Do you think russians are still commies too?

>no argument and autistic screeching
Yeah I didn't except much else from you cucks.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Chinese people can buy property dipshit. It's why we aren't MAKING ARGUMENTS molymeemer. We don't have to, its well known fact.

It's not even a communist country really, it's a mixture of state central planning and free market economics. They've been moving that way since Mao nodded off for good.

Now get to bed mom might be mad if you get your days and nights mixed up over Christmas Break.

>Chinese people can buy property dipshit.
They literally can't own land fucktard. The vast majority of people cannot own land.

>It's why we aren't MAKING ARGUMENTS molymeemer.
Because you literally have none.

>It's not even a communist country really, it's a mixture of state central planning and free market economics. They've been moving that way since Mao nodded off for good.
No fucking shit you raging manchild. What would make you think I didn't know this.
Holy fuck you dumb man.

you win. I hope you never change your world view. Nature will weed you out eventually

>you win. I hope you never change your world view. Nature will weed you out eventually
Good, stay autistic in your parents basement.

You'd think people would be able to answer a simple question about regime change in china without cucks like you going into a sissy fit.

checked, but clearly the only one here being autistic is you. Alas, have I been baited? Worth it for the digits, I say.

The Chinese can buy property, dumbass. And they know how the western world is, China is not North Korea.

>he actually trusted a jew
Like the Germans you've now found out Jewish people will always always stab you in the back

Can you really say a more Chinese hollywood instead of jewish is a bad thing??

>Europe is getting ISLAMIZED
>USA is getting SINOED
Good bye whitey, it was fun while it lasted

buy chinese steel