ADU BTFTO

>Former USA international Freddy Adu has joined newly-promoted Polish club Sandecja Nowy Sacz on trial, despite the manager not wanting him there.

>Despite Adu's vast experience, Sandecja manager Radoslaw Mroczkowski is far from happy that he is on trial with his squad.

>"It's a joke," Mroczkowski told Polish website Sportowefakty.pl.He added: "Whoever invited him, let him trial him. What is the point of having such a player?

>"The CEO says that it's marketing. We may as well have Janusz Chomontek [a Polish football freestyler]."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YhrHS8EJ-GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can one once so promising athlete, who was suppposed to be the poster child for future globally successful american footballers, fall so goddamn low?

was he never as talented as americans hyped him to be or did he just become shit along the way?

>successful american footballers
Like poetry

No bully pls

he just looked GOAT at 14 because he matured and hit puberty a lot sooner than other players in his age group probably.

>fall so goddamn low?
because he's actually 39 years old

This

He was our Pele! Mantorras 2.0

Pls Yurup buy american players and watch their league.

>you now remember onyewu

Why do people never learn that you can't put pressure on young black men.

They spiral out of control if given any kind of fame, money or get called a future GOAT. Literally every black young prodigy in every sport fucks up if given this treatment.

That's not Onyewu

its basically another case of
>black kid hits puberty before everyone else
>when everyone else catches up he gets exposed
he also happened to be included in a media craze so that certainly didn't help

He was 22 playing with 16 year olds

DIRECTLY QUOTING the manager:
"Instead of building a team with some sense, we search for old vaccum cleaners"

If you read his story it is kinda sad. He had too much hype behind him and once he got thrown into the big time (way too soon then he should have), he fell apart and couldn't compete.

he played on my local MLS team, he was legit worse than people that had never played pro before.

Adu was overhyped and never developed past the age of 16, America was searching for a soccer star and picked him because he could play at a young age, the problem was he just never got better

now pulisic, thats OUR BOY

>tfw Onyewu plays for MY team

>tfw hes unironically our best defender

he's actually consistently pretty decent, he just gets beaten for pace if they play long balls over the top or get him 1 on 1 with a pacelet.

Gooch is a cool guy though

i mean he played alright in our fourth division

When he was a "13 year old phenom" he was actually already 16. Easiest explanation.

Sure Lebron James is such a fuck up

>Finnish fourth division

I didn't know you guys had 4 divisions

>vast experience

The Original Pulisic

Like LeBron James amirite? He was corranated as the next GOAT when he was 16 and has basically lived up too those expectations, becoming the 2nd best basketball player of all time.

shut it

>Despite Adu's vast experience

in what? hasn't he just been riding the bench even in the 2nd division in turkey and greece?

>tfw you will never play with prime 16 year old JoJo

Seriously, how many people do you know, who stop growing at 13?

Knowing how black players are normally treated in Poland, Adu will probably wish he never came.

>America's greatest ever talent
>Sandecja Nowy Sacz reject
Interesting how many americans haven't killed themselves yet

>MUCH ADU ABOUT FREDDY
thank you very much

Pulisic is better than Dele Almeme

There is so many bad players in average teams in good leagues. I don't undertand how this guy can be soo bad to the point where he can't even play in a second tier MLS team.

that doesn't explain it though, he still should have improved
this only works if he was about 12 years older than he claimed and I think someone would have noticed that

We actually have six.

in happier times

Nobody minds black players here. Unlike western anti-white shitholes, Poland is not racist.

S A D
A
D

he lied about his age

>not this

>Americommercials

>American """athletes"""

And LeBron is nowhere near being the GOAT, thanks for proving his point.

he actually was doing impressive things as late as 2011. He had a pretty impressive gold cup and looked troublesome against Mexico. That said, lower than expected ceiling + poor athleticism for his perferred positions + no interest in defending + high wage demands + subpar work ethic... recipe for disaster

>ITT: Pulisic' future

>le fake african age meme

Didn't this guy at one time play along side Thiago Silva at Milan?

>tf
>tp

But he was actually good until his knee got destroyed.

>he's 28
>his career is already over

>Onyewu dealt with racism during his time in Belgium, even having been punched and shouted at by racist fans while playing for Standard Liège.[7] The most well-publicized incident occurred in the 2008–09 Championship playoff when Anderlecht defender Jelle Van Damme, according to Onyewu, allegedly repeatedly called him a "dirty ape,"[8] even after Onyewu relayed the information to the referees.[9] Van Damme denied the accusations following the match and in return said that Onyewu himself taunted him in a racist way by calling him "dirty Flemish."

why are euros such racist cunts

Does he browse Sup Forums? ARE YOU THE MANAGER?

I think "dirty Flemish" is the worse insult.

doesnt the manager get to choose his players/team?

>relayed the information to the referees
lol what a little bitch

just banter la'

is there a worse fall from grace in the history of sports ever? fuck, the history of anything?

i can't think of a person who once had so much and now has so little.

Reminder he actually played for AC Milan

>a person who once had so much
Adu never had anything other than hype, which was all forced anyway

as for your question: Ryan Leaf

I don't think so. Pulisic was trained in Europe and I think has more potential to actually make it in the sport. Adu probably wouldn't have stood out if he was on the books at Dortmund when he was 16.

Maurice Clarett is the Freddy Adu of Handegg

>Ryan Leaf

nah, being a hyped handegg player does not compare to being called "the next Pele". also ryan leaf just recently got his shit together and is a motivational speaker now

not even a close

>implying
niggers lie all the time for the u17 WC

Happens to all "promising" American players.

>"the next Pele"
but that's all American media hype trying to push the sport here among young people. no real potential, and surely not one foreign club or media outlet paying any attention (otherwise he'd have been in some academy over there)

>you now remember Julian Green and Aron Johanson
fuck me lads we really do blow these kids up

>No Zelalem

>you now remember Brek Shea

American hyped him S the new black savior of soccer because American sports are controlled by (((them))) and they push blacks. Just the truth he was never as good as they said he was because if he was truly that good an English club MU or Liverpool would have scooped him up.
I'm still happy he's able to earn a living playing pro soccer he has a great life doesn't have to work a shit real job

Lebron James has been an amazing pro and role model. Your racism blinds you bro

Dude was 3 stars at the age of 15 in FIFA 2005

Beat the shit out of Zlatan at practice too

so the club officials want Adu while the manager doesn't?

is he rayciss or does he think that the higher-ups just want to hire Adu for PR reasons?

>implying Americans will suddenly start following an obscure Polish club which name they probably can't even pronounce just because a failed hyped-up in the past footballer of theirs plays there

>beat the shit out of
I headbutted him, and we flew at each other. We wanted to tear each other limb from limb. It was brutal. We were rolling around, punching and kneeing each other. We were crazy and furious — it was like life and death.”
Afterwards, the weirdest thing happened. Onyewu started praying to God with tears in his eyes, making the sign of the cross. This felt like a provocation, and I got more furious. I was stopped by my team-mates, and I suppose that was a good thing. It could have turned out nasty. All the time, I was thinking: ‘S***, my chest hurts,’ so we had it checked out. I’d broken a rib in the fight.”

Based

imagine being at the peak of your career, at ac milan and heading to the world cup, just for your knee to shatter into a trillion pieces during the last meaningless world cup qualifier.

october 13/14 2009 were some dark days.

top striker of the future utterly destroyed forever, and the top defender of the team destroyed forever. not so unironically usa was very strong except for those two positions. remember the random long ball gyan goal. the slovenia goal, and robbie findley?

lol he fucking sucked you drooling moron

>what is wrong with english scouting
you guys are still falling for the pacey black lad meme at least we'vemoved past it

played literally two games for bahia and they let him go

Go bay my cum

explain this meme

Bahia's fans chant "Bora bahia minha porra" that translates literally to "Go bay my cum"

He was making good money in nice weather down in Tampa.

This entitled cunt has transferred every year since he was 18, no wonder he never got better.

no it doesn't, porra doesn't mean cum

>broke Zlatan's rib in a fight
Beat. The. Shit. Out. Of. Zlatan.

No he actually did make it up

yes, it can used as an expletive but the word is a slang for cum

Does anybody have a game from back when he was "good" were they have played until 2017?
He probably have messi stats

just remembered that this guy played in greece kek

I guess people was right when they called him the next Pele. I doubt pele could play for a bottom pole team either.

nah he had an amazing 18 month period leading up to that knee injury, and was never the same again

if he's 28 I'm about to turn 90

played is a bit of a strong word to use here

>if you play football with your buddies once a month you had more games in a year than freddy adu for most of his professional career

>You now remember the Greek league getting Blacked by two of America's worst eery players to play abroad

Dumb Muslim

>the masters of MLS
>the punishers of Poland
>the grinders of Greece

>this dumb black nig telling the based delicias what "porra" means

andá la concha boludo

B-b-but look at this free kick just 2 years ago
youtu.be/YhrHS8EJ-GU

To be fair that is one of the greatest free kicks of all time.