If you don't think that Jews are white and based you're probably some 3rd world sandnigger

If you don't think that Jews are white and based you're probably some 3rd world sandnigger

Jews aren't white

And neither am I

>Jews are white but they aren't based
What am I

Not white lol

I am greek

piss off goldberg

Jews are aryan. I'm jewish

this

jews are based, you're probably some anti semetic dog

jews are whiter than most europeans

Jews are white because they constructed that term to be purposefully ambiguous so they can opt in and out of it when they want. As soon as someone argues that they're privileged, for example, their immediate response will be that they're Jewish, in their minds, one of the most oppressed peoples of all time.

But I can't think of a good replacement identifier for whiteness. Rarely are new worlders ever a pure creed as their ancestors were hundreds of years ago when they defined themselves by their particular european nationality. I'm a mix of about 6 nationalities from across northwestern europe myself. And so as much as I hate the term I still just call myself white.

German Jews were the best minority you could wish for, highly educated and contributing disproportionately to science and culture and most of them being assimilated/secular like Einstein and Freud, not wearing those silly hats with payot.

Too bad the conspiratard Nazis came to power thinking JOOS are responsible for all the bad things on earth, we lost a ton of our best people that way

this, it's the reason why so many jewish people are in America (oppresion).

Jews didn't come up with whiteness; americans did.

Unironically agree with this. I never met someone so openly anti Semitic until I met this Peruvian dude.
As a Catholic, I really don't understand Catholics who hate Jews as a people. Being racist is kinda antithetical to Catholic theology.

what did that peruvian guy say ?

i only hate white "people"
i think jews are exception

peruvians are retarded anti semites who think they're nazi aryans.

>As a Catholic
Get with the fucking times and drop that brand of superstitious garbage already.

Judaism is a religion you mongs, there are milky white jews and there are black african jews.

That said, Israel is based and a good ally.

semites are real tho

You have made a fool of yourself

you are a fucking retard

Yeah, and some of them are jewish

How so?

Not even memeing, he just blamed them for pretty much every problem in the world. Imagine an otherwise normal dude, but completely convinced that Jews are responsible for the shitty state of South America, all income inequity in the US, every war ever waged, etc.
He often had a simplistic view of other things, though. Piss-poor at brazing refrigerant lines, and almost seriously injured a supervisor with hot pipe.

Basically, I think he was just more of an idiot than a Nazi.
Fuck off, fedora.

Jews are semites. Only difference between them and arabs is dogmatic. Jews aren't white.

Only had good experiences with Jews desu. That said, their nepotism is a bit extreme and they expect everyone else to be able to function as a minority as well as they do. That's probably well-intentioned but it's a problem because it isn't the case for most Europeans, and it's being promoted to them because of how influencial Jews are. Also, they really shouldn't be leading social change. It has literally always come back to bite them in the past and exactly the same is going to happen through Arab immigration into Europe.

This. Only Uralics and Indo-Europeans are white.

both of you are retards, and basically you re an snowchink...

>Also, they really shouldn't be leading social change. It has literally always come back to bite them in the past
Sadly, I could not agree more. I'm married to one, and I don't want our kids to face a world in which they're an easy scapegoat for a misperception of something that's usually rooted in good intentions. It seems to be an ingrained cultural tendency for Ashkenazis to want to help improve society, but it's simply a liability when one considers that their identity has historically been that of an outsider in whichever broader society they reside.
Only the Faroese are white.

Faroese are scum. They laugh at us Finns for being autistic, when Varg himself says that true descendants of Neanderthals have autism and should be proud of it.

Jews are arabs, so if jews are white then arabs are too

>when Varg himself says
>actually knowing anything that murderous fuckwit has to say
>Arabs who lived in Europe for a millennia
Lots of people consider Spaniards white.

I'm a jew and i'm pretty white... May be because i'm Argentinian tho

>Jews lived in yurop

So you are talking about the fake jews

t. Stavros Goldsteinopoulos

hello mohammed, how's the asylum going?

>when Varg himself says that true descendants of Neanderthals have autism and should be proud of it

stay deluded fag

Oh boy... Did you come here to redpill us?

This image looks retarded

dont you know that when you cross the urals every russian is magically a negro?

"White" is a social construct invented by Anglos to define their race. Not until much later did it begin to be applied to other Northwestern Europeans, and eventually the majority of all Europe derived populations. The trouble with defining Jews as white in the new world is that they typically do not think of themselves as white: the Jewish identity supersedes the white identity. So while the modern and fairly nebulous concept of whiteness may apply to them, it's a rather fraught connection at best.

I've come to talk with you again

About Joseph Smith and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?

fug off

No theyre not. Theyre semitic.

I'm a Jew and I look white but my brother looks Arab. Same parents, one just looked Semitic. I don't think Jews are white. Not that it matters. Only ones the mixed with lots of Europeans are.