MAGA Vids

Does the Anti-Trump crowd make the best propaganda videos or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
vimeo.com/113761700
i.imgur.com/xpLltjW.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So that's what happens when you drop two nukes on a country.
We should never do it again.

>02▶
>So that's what happens when you drop two nukes on a country.
they arent japanese tho

the video is mocking trump

Oh gee, It's the TWENTY-THIRD THREAD SHILLING THIS FUCKING ANTI-TRUMP VIDEO.

With all the Shillary shilling, it seems pretty obvious who's behind this. The DNC threw a pile of money at a no-talent hack to try to MEME WITH THE BIG BOYS... but predictacly, they just look like somebody's grandma on Facebook.

PATHETIC!

It's NOT Japanese,
it's NOT made by someone who legitimately supports Trump,
they write rude words like "CUNT" in katakana phonetics,
and most of all,
it's NOT aesthetically-pleasing because it's 100% INAUTHENTIC.

Why do Japanese love Trump so much?

Is this ANTI-Trump propaganda?

This video just makes Trump look even more bad ass.

If it was anti-Trump, they dun goofed.

I love how everything the left does to attack Trump just backfires at this point.

If we spread this video in support of Trump and continue to meme magic it, it will be useless to them.

And ofc we have the more zealous and pro active support base. The left won't be able to coordinate.

What a fuck up on their part.

does not matter that the intention was to make him look bad. Instead it backfired and made him look awesome.

Not to mention this gave all kinds of new content that is going to be remixed and posted around. There is not enough quality OC for trump as it is so this is great.

No shit. I already mentioned that.

Point is, they completely failed at it, and inadvertently made a great pro-Trump video.

Back to Godlike Productions with you.

>Anti-Trump

Have you people even watched the video? It's definitely not against Trump.

Praise kek.

Shitty newfag question (not from Reddit I promise!)

How do you shit on these horrible SJW shill threads? What's "Sage" what's "slide"?

Just got to Sup Forums and somehow even in the past two weeks it's turned from awesome reactionary HQ to some fucking horrible buzzfeed like thing.

Half the headlines are about fags or against guns or shilling crooked Hillary?

How can I pitch in to help defend the last outpost of not being a fucking SJW pussy-dom

KANTO

STUMPO

Im losing my shit. That was glorious. Praise Kek

Lurk.

Japanese have a weird sense of humor and irony. It is definitely anti-Trump as you can tell by him literally destroying the Earth at the end.

Glorious new wallpaper.

Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with the Japanese. Why do they keep making shit like this. How do they keep making shit like this.

Fuck off faggot

and what makes you so sure it's anti-Trump? the creator is probably on this board right now

This video is quite A E S T H I C

1. Did you guys even watch the video? It's like 90 secs long
2. It's American made, as far as I can tell

false flag

>Mike Diva
>japanese

Ooh, you're an idiot.

are you for reals? see

The japanese text is calling him a cunt and a racist.

Got a wallpaper version of that now.

These would go great together youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

These pretend Japanese things always end up being far off the mark and kind of racist.

It certainly doesn't feel Japanese, can't explain it, feels fake. I like watching Japanese tv adverts for entertainment, they always feel a bit weird - this one doesn't, i's just "lol memes"

They're never as glorious as the real deal.
vimeo.com/113761700

Nice.

Heres a gif
i.imgur.com/xpLltjW.gifv
Have to use imgur since over 4mb

>anti-Trump
Seems pretty pro-Trump to me.

H-hey, guys!

I know we've put a lot of work in rigging the debate polls for Hillary, creating epic memes ("Delete your account." xD That was my fav!), and overall giving her positive feedback to really let her know that she has her fingers on America's middle class pulse.

Who here is absolutely enthralled at the idea of the first woman president?! HISTORY is in the making. But, we need to have a serious conversation, Sup Forums. We all know we aren't just voting Hillary for her looks (hehe, love you, Hill! ;]). We are voting her because she will make America great.

She believes in gay marriage, helping minorities, and, best of all, COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

We all know that places like the Donald and Reddit shill for Trump non-stop (absolutely repulsive if you ask me), but we really need to make sure Hillary takes the White House this election and ensures that we can continue seeing real progress. I know it will be hard to beat Obama, but have faith friends! I, for one, know she can do it!

Daily reminder: Sup Forums is an LGBTQ and feminist friendly board. Please refrain from making sexist comments about her. IF you wish to do so, we may have to censor your posts. Grow up if you can't debate her policies. Hate speech will not be tolerated and IP addresses who use hate speech will be logged and reported. This is especially important for any country in the EU. Please, it's 2016. Be respectful of your fellow human beings and Sup Forumsitical correctness friends. I've also been doing my part to report any suspicious activity to the NSA or CIA as well. I've been tipping them off about disgusting toxic, racist shitholes like Reddit for awhile now and encourage you to do the same. Thank you.

Now, say it with me!
HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT!

It's a new day, user. The time for gifs has passed.

Wait, this is anti-Trump?

FUCK YEAH, MECHA TRUMP!

the swastika was too much

For mobiles, avatars/signatures on forums etc are gifs handy.

damn... guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

that was fucking awesome, I know it was trying to be Anti-Trump but they made it cool as fuck so in reality it would help him

this was anti trump? are we sure?

we need webms of every part of this. now.

that fucking gook is riding the vaportrain for a while now to get attention

now he tries to stump the trump for more attention but ends up making a pro-trump video kek

When someone asked if he video was to make trump look good Mike Diva said it depends on how you see nazi signs and destroying the planet.
So yea sounds like it was meant to be against Trump.

Heres the tweet

PLEASE UPLOAD A VERSION WITHOUT THE WORLD BEING DESTROYED

Someone should modify the japanese writing to be pro trump.
The rest is fine.

so it's not bad, neat.

It's got a Hotline Miami feel to it.

OH FUCK I TRIED TO PUT ON HIGH DEF AND IT HAS 4K

AMAZING

The kid doesn't know anything about persuasion. Maybe he thinks the Japanese is subliminally making us hate him.

But that was awesome

>The left makes another unintentionally pro-Trump video

Kek, thanks for the free OC, fags.

/k/ here, those are French AMX-30 tanks

I really don't get liberals, the swastika always gives me a sense of empowerment as well as all Nazi propaganda.

Swastika-free version.

Is there a wallpaper version without the Mike Diva shit on it?

the music makes it so much better
but thanks

T R U M P ~1 9 8 0

The sound-free versions have their own charm, especially

All they've done is desensitize people to Nazi imagery. 10 years ago I would have done a double take if I saw someone on the street wearing a swastika but not anymore since literally everything the left dislikes is Hitler

SPICY MEME

The text in that picture? No its not.

>トランプ世界の大統領に選挙
Election to the President of the Trump World

He thinks he knows how to meme correctly.
It seems he may only be capable of making ammunition for his opponents tho.

This isnt Anti-Trump its Pro-Trump

Do you understand Japanese user?
Can you translate all the words in the vid?

really makes you think..

When he's making heart-hands the text says "KANTO" in katakana.

Looked pretty pro-Trump to me up until he blew up the planet.

OP is a (confused) faggot that can't into psyop

Lurk moar. Just observe until it makes sense. Don't post stupid shit.

Did ya notice in previous elections how much they loved to post "distorted face" images? McCain looking like a demon. Romney with a tiny face inside a big head. Etc. It's all meant to create just a little bit of a mental aversion to the thought of that candidate.

Manipulation via petty means is nothing new. Republicans are years behind the Democrats on this, still.

(I mean look at that quality. Someone spent some time getting the blending right. That is not some 5 second MS Paint job. Someone got paid.)

Song is neat and video is an aesthetic orgasm.

Nice ss-tump turned promo.

I still am baffled that this is anti-Trump. Scott Adams is gonna have a fucking field day with this because the optics are terrible if the goal is anti Trump.

Japanese autism, basically.

it's not antitrump, it's 100% protrump

the creator spends a significant amount of time on chans

liberals wouldn't put vaporwave in there, that's an esoteric hitlerist thing to do, liberals wouldn't even be aware of the connection

Look at the creator's comment that's at the top of the comment section, it looks pretty anti-Trump to me.

This guy does lots of videos like this for money and for fun.

IS it anti-Trump??

Finally actually looked at the video.

Thought it was pretty awesome, actually. Granted I can't read Japanese.

Could i get some 1080 wallpapers of the heart trump, mecha trump behind the wall and trump bust?

The person that made that isn't Japanese.

I'm going to guess a video with swastikas next to a candidate isn't intentionally supporting him.

Yet.

That was Anti-Trump? That mad him look cool.

Looks like the left is doing our work for us

You don't know Japanese culture very well.

Damn that was good!

seems like a tumblrfag to me
doesn't even follow trump ironically

you can very easily tell this was made by a weeaboo you fuckin retard

Just take a screenshot nigga

(You)

Who cares? I can't speak ching-chong

Amusing video whether pro or anti Trump.

Trump will make anime real.

>Anti-Trump crowd just keeps getting madder and madder
>Trump's face when

((You))