Hard work and dedication spuh

Hard work and dedication spuh

every run its amazing my friend!

comfy pine forest

notice the perroposting

Is that a jizz emoji? Is he running away from a rape he's just committed?

COME TO BESTIKAS

7-1

These are getting more and more convoluted, just saw one in a webm.

>Ronaldo opens a sweatshop

fugg

>me on the right

k

7 get

Leave this site and never return

pathetic

Running away from the courthouse

I luv me some CR7. But dude is loaded. He should pay his fair share of taxes.

dengue, sida e malária para os teus filhos que hão-de nascer é um castigo demasiado bondoso, macaco filho da puta

check em

fucking hue

Unjust laws exist; shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once? Men generally, under such a government as this, think that they ought to wait until they have persuaded the majority to alter them. They think that, if they should resist, the remedy would be worse than the evil. But it is the fault of the government itself that the remedy is worse than the evil. It makes it worse. Why is it not more apt to anticipate and provide for reform? Why does it not cherish its wise minority? Why does it cry and resist before it is hurt? Why does it not encourage its citizens to be on the alert to point out its faults, and do better than it would have them? Why does it always crucify Christ, and excommunicate Copernicus and Luther, and pronounce Washington and Franklin rebels?

bruh

>More than half of your income that wasn't even earned in Spain should go towards the tax thieves.
Yeah, nah , m8

UMA

There's three threads in the catalog about cr7 instagram posts. You idiots are like women

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

gdgdf

nigga runnin from the taxman

LMAO

TSU

Yeeeeaaaahhh

Hard cock, defecation.

Is he running from tax collectors.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why ronaldo

FUCK you hue

>cr7 not on his tippy toes