/trans/

Fiorentina have reportedly offered €12m for Borussia Dortmund winger Emre Mor.

>Reports in France say Dalbert could join Inter this weekend, but Nice want a big sell-on fee.

Kostas Manolas assures he’ll “definitely” stay at Roma, after his aborted move to Zenit St Petersburg.

>Inter winger Jonathan Biabiany is set to join Sparta Prague, on loan with option to buy.

Juventus are reportedly unwilling to raise their offer for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi above €15m.

>Valencia are close to signing Inter defender Jeison Murillo and are hopeful of completing a deal for the Colombian this week, say reports in Spain.

>Reports suggest Milan have met with Suso’s agent today, and the winger wants to stay at San Siro.

Atletico Madrid will make one more signing this window despite their ban on registering player, chief executive Miguel Angel Gil Marin has confirmed.

>Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann is Barcelona’s number one transfer target to replace Neymar, who is expected to join Paris Saint-Germain

Spain international duo Juan Mata and Ander Herrera are both set to sign new contracts at Manchester United

>Real Betis are closing in on the signing of Montpellier playmaker Ryad Boudebouz

Fenerbahce central defender and Denmark international captain Simon Kjaer is undergoing a medical with Sevilla on Tuesday, it has been confirmed.

>Malaga have reportedly joined the race for midfielder Lorenzo Crisetig, who looks set for a summer departure from Bologna.

Besiktas have entered the race to sign Valencia’s Aymen Abdennour, but the defender’s preference is to play in Italy or England

>Italian giants Roma are shifting their attention to Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez after failing to land Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez

>bale injured again
ayy

>de gay

Is this the thread for rich clubs?

>Tenner notes

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>£50 Quid

Sling ur hook

Dubs and all the big spending /trans/ clubs get fucked by spurs

Just what is wrong with Liverpool supporters??

>A Liverpool-based newspaper has been forced to apologise after publishing a piece online which compared the German football club RB Leipzig to Nazi Germany’s SS.

>The piece, published in the Liverpool Echo and written by columnist Derek McGovern, entitled “Who in God's name are Leipzig? - the kind of club who knock Everton out of a Europa League qualifier before finishing bottom of their group”, was published in the ‘Anfield Extra’ section of the website on Monday.

>A section of the piece on Liverpool's continued pursuit of Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita - which has now been edited out - drew widespread criticism.

>“[RB Leipzig] are hated in Germany because they are designed for profit rather than football. In fact they are the most hated outfit in Germany since the SS,” it read.

>“Liverpool have made two bids for Keita and the only response they got from Leipzig was: “Show me your papers.”

we're in here

golden boot incoming

hello where is the nerman

hes great desu. lelster should punt vardy.

rolling dubs for a gf

How much is an injuried bale worth?

Asking for a friend.

t. Ed

Hmm

Always the victims.

maybe try talking to an actual female instead of wasting time on Sup Forums

>also checkem

Sneaky, looks like he's stealing

sad desu

an injured bale is the only bale there is

>I wish i was riding the bench at city
>Jamie keeps calling me a refugee
>I-im not just a poacher!
>My feet hurt

imagine being a professional but so bitter about a transfer not happening you use your career to cry about it

bit racist

he's poaching goals, the Nigerian muller

He's going to nick 6 points from Man City.

probably will 2bh

it's actually you that's been the racist one.
just because it looks like he's stealing you instantly assumed he said that cause he was black.
scum of the earth you

I think I'm going to become a football manager. My philosophy will be high-possession and high pressing. How do I make the players respect me?

Results on the pitch

Have sex with their wives/gf's

Inherit really good players to create the illusion that you're actually a good coach

get back to work pep

excellent post

drop pants everytime theyre shit

be bald and VERY autistic

How do I live life without opiates /trans/ they take all the bad feeling and turn them into warm, good ones

Ah yes, the Ranieri philosophy

>thinking you're going to play for Leicester's first team
>tfw they've actually signed you to fill a position in the canteen

p-p-please use my buyback clause pep

T. Pep Guardiola

>that senile old fool slowed his development by playing bony over him

are craig's a big lad, it's important that >we have top talent capable of competently serving him his food

who is THAT player?

you know the one

no it's the thread for big clubs so you can leave now

perro caca

I wouldn't want to wear a number 72 jersey either.

Switch opiates with dabs

It's also the thread for relevant scandi countries so you can leave. Take Norway with you.

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

any friendlies on tonight?
Dont Madrid or Munich take on some irrelevant team?

go for the naked headbutt in the shower

I wonder if he'll play against Burton tonight

who's that footballer that advertises lots of different products?

doubt it, i'm going to assume that he'll make an appearance against monchengladbach though

The one who just signed with a polish club? Freddy Adu

scored against them before

haha

>Bayern vs Liverpool

cant wait for Liverpool to beat a Munich D Team and claim its their year

>this is actually their strongest lineup

Hehe

why aren't liverpool signing any good players?

hoho

B team la

Can't expect them to deal with transfer windows in a correct way m8

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

>Listing the team in number and not positional order

This really needs to stop now.

what sort of order is that?

Keeper then numerical

>mfw

The German autism order

spotted in Liverpool dressing room la

Pretty obvious: they're not a good club.

how many goals will my shemale gf get tonight, lads?

i don't know but she has very pretty teeth, definitely a keeper

You mean exactly like Arsenal?

>West Ham struggling against Altona 93

Reid got sent off somehow

for those who care

any actual transfers today lads?

Fucking state of that formation

>burton v leicester at franchise
???

just done a £1 transfer, iceland pizza to my stomach 10 minutes ago

My sperm to your mums cunt, £50.

hate it when they do that

Trash non-leaguer I bet

Post more /bundasleague/ transfers.

Can I get a quick rundown on Richarlison?

some irrelevant cunt to Bayern Munich

I think I remember his name from those threads making fun of Brazilian nicknames

Bundas?

FTFY

>TAA
>Moreno

ffs...

Bundas

clearly one of the leicester twitter staff are wanting to get sacked

Can I watch this match somehow?