Gabor was married nine times

>Gabor was married nine times
RIP in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zsa_Zsa_Gabor#Later_life_and_health
youtube.com/watch?v=TgR9krQRHeA&t=68s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legally it only eight times, her marriage to Felipe de Alba was never legit because her previous marriage had not been properly dissolved, and was annulled two days later.

> 99 years old

Damn, I thought she died ages ago.

She had pretty much been a vegetable for the past ten years

F

Stickyyyy

F

F darlingk

>On November 28, 2002, Gabor was a front seat passenger in an automobile crash in Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, from which she remained partially paralyzed and reliant on a wheelchair for mobility. She survived strokes in 2005 and 2007 and underwent surgeries. In 2010, she fractured her hip and underwent a successful hip replacement.

>In August 2010, Gabor was admitted to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in serious condition and received last rites from a Catholic priest.

>In 2011, her right leg was amputated above the knee to save her life from an infection. She was hospitalized again in 2011 for numerous emergencies

>On February 8, 2016, two days after her 99th birthday, Gabor was rushed to hospital after suffering from breathing difficulties. She was diagnosed with a feeding tube-related lung infection and was scheduled to undergo surgery to have her feeding tube removed.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zsa_Zsa_Gabor#Later_life_and_health

Yeah I wouldn't wish her last decade or so on my worst enemy.

>99
at least she died with dubs

She was a dumb ho that doesn't deserve a sticky.
That said,
is still real fucked up

Eva was the waifu sister, Green Acres man.

>I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house
>How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?
>I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.

Glad she's dead. Hope it was painful

>Who's counting darling?

The worst thing is that women like this still somehow succeed in leeching on others, I mean what they do is just plain parasiting. Fuck I've been betrayed by my ex once as well and yet somehow these piss stains succeed in finding new victims every time

it was lel

Looks like karma got her for the past 15 years

>I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

this is the trope I hate the most

fucking finally

>getting triggered by tropes
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

sorry I'm a male (alpha)

She didn't mean anything to the movie industry, so whatever.

Like everyone keeps saying, she was the first person Famous For Being Famous. I fucking remember her on Carson in the 80s and she was already an old psycho bitch then. It's not coincidental that she's related to Paris Hilton.

Also she was the last villain in the Batman 66 series, and one of the worst, so fuck her for that.

>Zsa Zsa
What kind of name is that?

The hands of time can be such a bitch.

She voiced two different classic Disney characters in three films, and got killed by Freddy Kruger in one of the best Nightmare on elm street films ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgR9krQRHeA&t=68s

Still no sticky?

>She had pretty much been a vegetable for the past ten years

this is a feel I know

What? She didn't make it to 100? That's a fucking travesty.

> "I am a marvelous housekeeper: Every time I leave a man I keep his house."

There are worse.

And it depends how bad of an enemy my enemy is. For the "archetypal" worst enemy, this isn't "too much", if anything it's relatively mild, since she would have most likely been senile/unconscious for most, if not almost all of it, not in a "One"-like state.

Besides, there's something poetic about someone addicted to the fast life being forced to live a slow life to the end.

Damn she was based
too bad about her last yeras