The worst shooting in US occurs when a Muslim proclaims loyalty to ISIS and then shoots up a gay bar

The worst shooting in US occurs when a Muslim proclaims loyalty to ISIS and then shoots up a gay bar.
While Sup Forums was excitedly anticipating a major rightwards shift, the general public has been clamoring to the left. Trump's support has dived and the right is collapsing within itself over gun rights.
Is this it? Is this the moment when we see the last bastion of freedom on earth transform into Europe 2.0? If the media was able to spin things this way, then there's nothing that could happen that would allow the right to regain traction.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-witness-explains-why-he-held-clubs-door-shut-during-escape-video/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist
google.com/search?q=7 out of 10 disagree with trump&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=7 out of 10 disagree with trump&tbm=nws
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
youtu.be/OZqKLlLc0xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol how about winning the presidential election by voting for donald j trump on tuesday november 8th.

Polls are rigged.

I will be doing that, but at this point it seems far from likely that general public will be as well.

>worst US shooting
fags are worst sissy fags to get into a mass shooting. some will even suicide themselves because theyre so gay

dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-witness-explains-why-he-held-clubs-door-shut-during-escape-video/

I've never seen the opportunity to vote on one of these elusive 'polls'.

Surely they're accurate though.

>the last bastion of freedom on earth transform

Let's be honest, America will be less free regardless who wins. You'd have to be blind to not see that Hillary and Trump are both authoritarians.

>new reports today that his wife knew about the planned shooting
>she even claimed to have driven him there to scope it out
>she also claimed to have been there when he bought guns, ammunition, and a holster
>calls 911 and pledges allegiance to ISIS
>tells police negotiators during standoff how he admires ISIS leaders and Boston Bombers
>leftists still blame everyone else but him

It's weird, because after the attacks in France, my entire office was buzzing.

With this attack, absolute silence. No one's even mentioned the attack happened. This is a bit of a shock, because it's a rather liberal office that's doing their best to meet "demographic quotas", and I thought that this would be a huge topic.

For some reason, killing gays makes it a subject too sensitive to discuss.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

>60%
>the kikest, #BLM

I know the people, the gays want trump

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist

>the general public has been clamoring to the left

[CITATION NEEDED]

you're just pulling shit out of your ass. if anything, the public has shifted far, FAR to the right.

sucks to be you.

Islam and ISIS have nothing to do with it. This shooting was the result of toxic masculinity. Gays stand in solidarity with Muslims in the face of violent patriarchy.

Maybe if the right tried to solve America's problems people would vote for them.
>NO! NEVER SOLVE PROBLEMS! FILIBUSTER! TRUMPMEME CANDIDATE!
This is why the right will never win ever again.

ITS THE HETEROPATRIARCHY YOU FUCKING SHITLORd

what the hell are you talking about? your post makes absolutely no sense at all

This is no time for shitposting, user. Leave it to the leaves

Trump is now double digits behind Hilary in the polls and 7 out of 10 Americans disagree with his reaction to the shooting.
The Republicans, Trump and the right as a whole are running around like headless chickens trying to figure out how much of our second amendment rights they are going to cede to the Dems.
If you have any proof or source at all that the general public is wising up and shifting rightwards, I'd love to see it.

What is the lefts solution besides
>Free Shit

>For some reason
The reason is Islam hates gays and nearly all other personal freedoms.

All you're perceiving is the media doubling down, neither side's partisans have really changed. Trump is winning support from moderates and you can tell based on the way Obama and Clinton have finally begun to acknowledge the term "radical Islam" that they are behaving reactively because they just realized how bad this is for their political stances when it comes to picking up moderates

>solving problems doesn't make sense to the right wing
Thank you for confirming.

Nothing will be ceded and this will be forgotten about in a week

Obango and Clinton are now using the term 'Radical Islam', but on the other hand, many right wing figures are considering sweeping changes to second amendment rights.
The right is clearly the loser in this trade off.

meant for

no your post doesn't make sense.

i'm also not "the right wing." apparently, that term is just a bogeyman you've created to explain the world you can't understand.

This isn't new anymore. The narrative has solidified and repaired the small breaches that have opened up with the latest set of terrorist and Muslim crises. It will now be able to survive the same level of terrorist attacks indefinitely unless they become an order of magnitude greater, just because people are afraid of having to change their opinions. It's also always easier to believe there's no problem than to have to accept that there is and that work will need to be done to fix it.

Do you have a single source to back up your claims?

Sweeping changes? All I've heard is Trump met with the NRA, then the NRA announced they would like to take guns away from terrorists, but they won't until the government stops arbitrarily deciding who should and shouldn't be on a terrorist watch list.

> general public
> what I read on buzzfeed
This is why you fucking neets should go outside and interact with humans

In American politics, the only people who matter are organized. The NRA is a tightly-run organized group. Taking on the NRA is perhaps one of the most difficult things to do in politics because they are a Donor/Constituent Group alliance. It's akin to one of the final bosses in Washington.

>Trump is now double digits behind Hilary in the polls

this is false. "the polls" haven't shifted at all. one extremely biased outlier appears out ofthe blue right when clinton/obama need it most. big fuckin deal. look at the polls from 9-10 months ago and tell me they meant a single goddamn thing for rubio or cruz or bush. the polls are a propaganda tool and trump has been exposing them as nothing for for the better part of a year now.

your 7/10 horseshit is equally pointless and unreliable. if i poll 10,000 people in times square i'll get one thing. if i poll 10,000 people in texas i'll get just the opposite.

>Trump and the right as a whole
there's your problem right there. those are two distinct things. trump is one thing. the "Right as whole," (inasmuch as it exists at all) is something completely different. they are not related.

quit watching so much tv you fucking idiot.

>the last bastion of freedom on earth
Lol. Do murricans really believe this shit ? Holy fuck

Is this why you Rebbitfags are cracking down on your own readership and hysterically deleting everything left and right?

For the last fucking time the majority of the data for those polls were for last week you fucktards.

Fucking morons are believing the media. I will have to wait until next week for the actual results of where the polls are swinging.

google.com/search?q=7 out of 10 disagree with trump&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=7 out of 10 disagree with trump&tbm=nws
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

pick your poison.
Yes, I'm sure that them jews are tampering with polls to make Trump bad.
Do you have any evidence that Trump is winning the hearts the American people? Or are you just triggered that someone is violating your alt-right safe space?

The media is never going to shift right. Are you retarded? Don't fall for their, "It's over for Trump, absolutely BTFO by tolerance and idiocy". They do this every election. I remember in 2004 everyone was like, "Hurr everyone hates Bush, hurr he's going to lose, he's literally hitler". Then he won and they were like, "Well he stole the presidency in 2000 so not my president". Don't confuse kikebook posts as mass support for the left. Trump may lose, he may win but it's going to be close either way, there's never landslide elections like back with Nixon anymore. Trump might want to focus on policy now though instead of just saying stupid shit and alienating gun owners.

which means never because the government is always going to just throw who they feel like on that list

>The worst shooting in US occurs when a Muslim proclaims loyalty to ISIS and then shoots up a gay bar.
>While Sup Forums was excitedly anticipating a major rightwards shift, the general public has been clamoring to the left. Trump's support has dived and the right is collapsing within itself over gun rights.
>Is this it? Is this the moment when we see the last bastion of freedom on earth transform into Europe 2.0? If the media was able to spin things this way, then there's nothing that could happen that would allow the right to regain traction.

All I can say is that if this continues to be the case, I'm going to eventually welcome the Muslims with open arms, if for no other reason than watch the left burn.

See: Retard.

I don't mean to be that guy but realclearpolitics is just a bit biased

I'm sure breitbart will declare the opposite

One cares about America, the other is a globalist puppet.

The US military is so strong that even if the whole of the EU banded together under a new hitler, they'd be powerless to fight it. That's why the US is, no matter your sentiments, the pivot.

This.

What does being an authoritarian have to do with freedoms?

>a fucking leaf meddling in US politics.

don't you have your own country to continue destroying? leave us alone

Ya. It's unavoidable.

I fetish America but y'all cucked as fuck.

Can't the Jews just finally blow up the Dome of the Rock and get this shit started? All out war, fuck it. Nuclear Winter when? All these religious shits need it to happen either way for muh Jesus, muh Apocalypse, muh reincarnation, muh dirt.

What's the point of a strong military when the only thing you do is bully sand nigs and jungle nigs? How the fuck you are free in any way ? You are comparable to europe in pretty much every sense except guns

The US is making sure that israel is fighting with its hands tied behind its back and with a blindfold on. If you cucks would just fuck off for a minute, the mudslime menace could be dealt with. Hell, it would've been dealt with 40 years ago if you just stopped meddling for a second.

I was so excited then let down. I thought he was better than this.

This is how freedom dies.

This. But honestly, it's pretty fucking terrifying that people are buying the medias narrative, hook-line-and-sinker. At least when this election started off, it seemed like people were starting to become suspicious.

Even we're stuck in a catch-22, there still seemed to be a silver-lining, but it turns out that was actually just glittery shit.

You're concern is noted.

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

Checked. Also, I didn't do anything! W-what can I do? Help me Sup Forums.

Vote trump, pussy.

I expect more violence, it will be very bad for the Left and their narrative.

>expect

Oh, it will happen brother, it is happening.
Hold onto your asses, this next decade will be fun.

>the last bastion of freedom on earth

You're not even the most free country on the planet.

>im going to talk about a thing
>acting like its the same thing as "BAN GUNS NOW"

>gay brown muslim democrat commits worst mass shooting in us history
>the left blames white christian republicans

They're trying to turn us into Europe and it appears to be working.

I'm just amazed that the prevailing narrative is totally, upside down wrong. The Left always says that we aren't at war with Islam, but that's exactly what we're at war with.

We already saw that moment when Trump was nominated. He's either legitimately retarded, or a Democratic plant. He's failed to unite the base and failed to attract voters. He's losing by double-digits in some polls, huge margins in most.

Considering that elections nowadays are decided by one or two percentage points he's going to crash and burn.

in some ways yes, in some ways no.

"freedom" is by no means a simplistic, linear metric (like from 0-100). even in one facet of "freedom," say Economic freedom, we are very free in some ways, and very constricted in others. When it comes to individual firearms, we are more free than most of the world, but less free than some unstable countries (not sure if that's good or bad).

It's okay, everything is terrifying when you're just starting adulthood. You will grow out of libertarianism in a few years.

Yeah, call me crazy, but the No-Fly list ban is one of the most retarded stances a person could take.

Right next to Bernie thinking the problem is 'automatic weapons.'

It just shows that they are fucking ignorant, or deliberately lying.

He got the most votes in a Republican primary. Ever. And this was going up against 17, then 8, 6, 5, 4, and 3 opponents. He absolutely CRUSHED the GOP primary. There's no denying that.

He hasn't even begun on Shillary. He will destroy her like he did poor Jeb. The man is playing 4d laser chess and hillary is still trying to figure out how to velcro her shoes.

>the general public has been clamoring to the left
Stop reading HuffPo. Guns are a losing issue for Democrats.

Freedom means guns to americans ? How idiotic are you fellas ?

At least we defend ourselves instead of relying on "the big bully" to fund our defense in NATO.
Europe can suck my cock

I wouldn't expect a mestizo 3rd world scumbag to understand.

You are a fucking idiot

How did he fire that many shots in so little time?
How did he sneak an ar15 and a fuck ton of ammunition into the club on a Florida summer night?

read some fucking history for fuck's sake.

guns in the hands of citizens is just about the most "free" thing imaginable. yes, it leads to more gun violence (no shit), but it also historically has been the only reliable defense against despotism and dictatorship.

No argument, typical amerilard
>y-you won't get it... MAGA DEUS VULT heheh..

>being this brainwashed and biologically stupid

One authoritarian wants me keep my firearms and deport illegals, the other authoritarian wants to take my firearms and replace me with Hispanics and Muslims

But here both one in the same since they are both authoritarian?
Go away Sargon.

>One authoritarian wants me keep my firearms and deport illegals
>implying
youtu.be/OZqKLlLc0xo

He was willing to say anything just to get the GOP base to vote for him. He is no different to $hillary.

Why anyone would vote for either of these lying clowns is beyond me

Those polls were conducted before the shooting dipshit. They were from june 10th-12th. The shooting happened early on the 13th

We haven't had polls to see what the general public response is

>Why anyone would vote for either of these lying clowns is beyond me
And that's why you will always remain a nobody. You can't see past his simple tricks for the plebs. Trump is smarter than you think.

>We haven't had polls to see what the general public response is
Will they ban assult polls now?

>a muslim who proclaimed himself as ISIS and is from the SAME MOSQUE where another ISIS soldier prayed at before suicide bombing goes on the worst killing spree in recent history
>but hey lets ban the AR-15
what the actual fuck is wrong with you people

That's true but it gives trump and the NRA political points with moderates without actually having to give up their ground. It's a compromise they know obama will never make.

If Obama does give in and explain the terror watch list criteria then it's still a win because you'll actually be able to not worry about being flagged as a "terrorist"

Israel won't do it directly. ISIS will and it'll be blamed on some symbolic bullshit to try and justify why it was destroyed.

Israels little proxy army will do their dirty work for them

Have you actually talked to people? Barely anyone is buying the narrative. Only 6% of americans trust the media

Probably, I'm watching the nightly show to see how awful their comedy is. They had a gun control panel and these people are retards throwing around words they don't even know. Best example was
>how are ar-15s not regulated?
>omg right! Nobody should have a gun that powerful
Disingenuous faggots acting like intellectuals is the start of it all

quit fearmongering faggot

>the general public has been clamoring to the left.

Duh. Everyone hates gays. They want more to die.

You're forgetting that the attention span of the average American is approximately 5 days.

Everything will be forgotten after this week and the polls will go back to normal, just like every other mass shooting. Calm the fuck down. Donald's climbed out of worse situations.

If the American public is shifting to the Left after this, then I couldnt give a damn less what happens to Americans anymore. Good riddance and thank God I left that shithole country ages ago.

As sad as it sounds...the silver lining is that we can't stop the madness that is Islam at this point. I know it sounds fucked up to say, but there will be plenty more attacks between now and November. They won't be able to spin them all every time. I'm sure there will at least be 1 or 2 more major ones in either America or Europe. It's only a matter of time before the left can stop repeating "Islam isn't the problem" before tons of people get pissed.