>collateral beauty

JUST

>rotten tomatoes rating thread
>2am
>mac
>chrome
>soulseek
lmao

I agree all the other stuff is pathetic, but what's wrong with soulseek?

You're doing it wrong. Let me help you.

>mac

oh i am laffin too, op.

>1280 x 800

Oh, I am laffin'

>mac
>google chrome
>origin
>1280x800

It baffles me that so many people use chrome.

>that fucking upscaling

Just use glasses Jeff you stupid cunt

muh firefox!

What should I be using?

>windows 10

Firefox is the best of a bad bunch.

People shouldn't be using chrome on principle alone.

What's the difference between Fresh and Certified Fresh? God i hate aggregate sites.

>gay sex with hats on
>tumblr
>reddit

what did he mean by this

muh linux!

Forgive me senpai.

I fell for the DX12 meme. Sometimes it's a bit better than DX11, other times it's much worse.

>Higher rating than La La Land

You gotta be fucking kidding me, it was mediocre at best and full of bullshit considering the actual women the movie was based on were high yellow as fuck. LLL was a modern masterpiece. Getting real tired of people giving accolades to things just because people of a certain color or whatever are in them.

what it was actually a good film that happened to only look like forced diversity garbage

Why does tv get triggered everytime a movie isn't targeted directly at fat white males?

>la la land
>emma stone acting like emma stone
>ryan gosling acting like ryan gosling
boooo

>Implying this board doesn't get most triggered by movies made for fat white males like every capeshit

How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

>ACTUALLY being this new

>emma stone acting like emma stone
>ryan gosling acting like ryan gosling

So in other words you didn't actually see it.

its just meme dude

because tv consists of fat white males

Who said they didnt?

NASA

You implied it. Next time just say "Why does Sup Forums get triggered by everything like a bunch of tumblrina feminists?"

>People shouldn't be using chrome on principle alone.

this

Probably because they get lauded as masterpieces even if they're subpar / average / good.

They generally feature a very small range of characters that are that are all repeats of characters from earlier works that cover the exact same topic. (Helpful / Evil / Oblivious White person, Traitorous / Sagely / Genius w/ snappy comeback Black person)

And they generally follow the same theme as previous films, racism. Racism in Sports, Racism in Policing, Racism in X/Y/Z but they never look at these different and interesting topics at any real depth or treat it with complexity because to do so would portray black people (generally historically significant black people) in a negative light.

These are my justifications, i've just seen enough oscar bait that of this it's entirely uninteresting. Don't go shitposting about it though so probably not even in reference to me, point stands though, these are generally sup-bar films and people complain about sub-par films.

>why don't you like something that wasn't made to be liked by you
hm I wonder

>tfw thin white female

meme me up, pepe

This shit makes me hate niggers more and more

Can you imagine if people in your life found out about your nigger obsession lmao please get a job

Muh dancing

>user gets asked a question
>user gives a serious answer
>HAHA Y U SO OBSEST WID UZ WHYTEBOI GET A MAHFUGGIN JAWB SO U KEN PAY MUH GIBSMEDATS P. ESS. WE WUZ KANGS AND NASSA AND SHYT BIX NOOD

Really tickles the ol' neurons why people might be sick of your shit there, Tyrequilis.

Again, you obviously didn't see it.

Also

>Muh nigganometry

what does this WE meme mean

It means you should return to reddit.

sure you are

My friends and family are mentally proficient enough not to react negatively to anything i've said or believe, they love and are accepting of me.

I have a job.

Yeah sure you are fatty mcboogerballs

WE WUZ DA SPACE MATIMISHIANS AND SHEEIT

How can you be this fucking stupid? Oh yeah I'm on Sup Forums...

No kisses for either of you. Everyone else ITT gets kisses.

surprised my folks havent seen this

my mom loves empire and my dad worked for nasa at one point

You are not allowed to have an opinion on black people unless you've fucked a black

Sup Forums BTFO

kek

I fucking TOLD him he should've made La La Land with Rihanna and Pharrell

this is bait but how so?

>tfw can have an opinion on black people

Starting to get tired of a lot of black people's shit 2bh. I don't owe them shit. Also that grease the women put in their hair is disgusting. At least warn me before we fuck and I end up with Soul Glo marks on my pillows.

Exactly why would I want to watch this movie?

It's some black chicks who do some math. Am I meant to be entertained in any manner? Where's the entertainment value in this piece?

>he isn't even WOKE

damn, thought it was this instead

>soulseek
nani?

So this film is basically
>SHEEEEIT WE WAZ ASTRONAUTS
>WHITEY TAKING OUR ACHIEVEMENT
>NASA DIDN'T GET OUR BOYS TO THE MOON
>IT WAZ MY AUNTY CLEETUS AND HER CHURCH SINGERS
>THEY WAZ GENIUSES
>WHITEY STOLE THEY PLANS
Or at least that's what the posters are telling me.

>this film i haven't seen is bad because black people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what did user mean by this

>race oscar bait movies.

I already fucking know how is gonna play out.

On a MacBook: Safari, fast as dicks and doesn't rape your battery life.

>it's a jews rewrite history episode

>wherein films are reviewed not on how good they are but whether they fit an SJW agenda

I want off this retarded future

Is this really a surprise? Leftards are so low information they see a black person on screen and that's enough to satiate their little appetites

Post grads were much more in favor of Hillary

>black people never worked for NASA!"!!!

pol logic

Am I colorblind or is she not black?

>sir we need mathematicians to run calculations since computers arent really a thing yet
>that's impossible! our budget cant afford mathematicians from harvard or mit
>what if we hired the whitest looking legally black women we can find from a close by university?
>brilliant!

What about when you control for STEM vs humanities gender studies post-grads?