Is there any actors/actresses that ruin a show or movie for you just by being in it

Is there any actors/actresses that ruin a show or movie for you just by being in it

Anna Gunn in Breaking Bad

Andrew Garfield until Hacksaw Ridge.

I'm glad he didn't ruin it for me.

this guy in MASH Frank Burns was GOAT

dubs confirm

Oh god that episode.
Cassandra as a mermaid almost forced me to fap.

Jonah Hill
Jesse Eisenberg
jennifer lawrence

Amy Schumer
SNL comedians
Most niggers

You can't really say Camel girl ruined The Librarians with just having a small role and never appearing again.

I can't stand him.
Also: Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock

We all know why you hate and attacking this person every day.

Because you hate yourself. Because no geek girl will ever fuck you. Because she is successful and you never leave your room.

You are fucking worthless and that kills you inside.

the fuck is wrong with you?

/thread
/cats

Will Farrel

>she

watch it white knight for trannies

Dry your eyes, cats. Even if she had a cock she'd be more popular and have more sex than you [any], cats, and you know it.
So your insults just confirm your anger and hatred of yourself.

He was much better than Frank.

Frank was a one trick pony, always pissed or nervous and never showed a lighter or more emotional side.

Charles had a lot more depth.

Is that Bruce Willis in a wig?

im not even the same guy you idiot go fap to her camel face some more and fuck off

Sure, cats. You truly are a worthless little cunt LOL

can steven seagal ruin a steven seagal movie?

Zooey deschanel really gets on my nerves.

I fucked her

It used to be Benedict Cumberbatch and Emma Watson but I got over it.

Why he has the Dreamworks eyes?

>calls other people cats

>t. worthless cuck

how much did she pay you ?

That was pretty much the first thought that went through my mind.

Oh thank god she's only doing a guest appearance and not a semi recurring character.

Ruined that last season of Eureka and every single episode of Supernatural involving her was shit.

Only real bright side to her being in Supernatural was her dying and leading DemonDean into slaughterfest 2015

is this a new meme ?

>Cloister starts sucking cats' tiny cock and defending his fucking pathetic boyfriend.

My problem with him is that I can't stop thinking he is a scientology maniac, ala Cruise or Travolta.

>Julia Roberts

atleast now she's too old for acting
what a pain in the ass

obnoxious hack

Good to know I am not alone.

>benis envy

If its any consultation prize you should specifically watch the season of the Shield where Mackey just repeatedly BTFO his character to the point where he actually snaps

Dear Felicia, no one likes you and your camel face.
Please do us all a favour and kys.

I fucking hate Katee Sackhoff - maybe it's just a terminal case of RBF, but pretty much all her facial expressions make me want to punch her really hard. She's the reason I didn't watch BSG and I'm very much into science fiction!

literally the worst actress in the history of film

>Mackey adding some CREAM to Forest's wife's coffee

Nice ass too

>Julia Roberts
Bad acting runs in the family. But at least she's not straight to DVD material like her brother.

Shouldn't have clicked that.

Toni Collette
Jennifer Carpenter
Jesse Eisenberg

The sister in mr. Robot, her shrilling voice and irrational behavior.

her character was a less believable hacker than the mudslime girl, so fucking annoying