pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283545-poll-majority-disapprove-of-trumps-orlando-response
youtu.be/YZeJ30eJ1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=sr2xX_zmELE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO AWOOO FOR YOUUUUU

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE

→ →
→ →
→ →...

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283545-poll-majority-disapprove-of-trumps-orlando-response
>BUT HIS POLL NUMBERS WILL GO UP AFTER THE SHOOTING
You people are all sick. I think this comment from /r/politics sums it up the best:
>Why would they not? Trump's response showed no sympathy for the slain, no goodwill towards the injured and instead focused on Donald Trump.

>He wheeled out his standing resentment to President Obama, and criticized Hillary for not mirroring his inflammatory rhetoric. His solution - ban all Muslim countries from ever being able to visit the US. Currently the most populous Muslim country is Indonesia. Why would the US ban Indonesians from entering the US?

If Trump loses do you think he'll start a civil war?

Yall have all seen this right?

youtu.be/YZeJ30eJ1SA

>two pesos have been deposited in your CTR account

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

Don really sounds like he's angling for a future shot at the oval office.

hopefully the south actually will rise again

OP is missing trump on hannity where he expands on his national security speech and Orlando

>Donald Trump Sean Hannity 6/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sr2xX_zmELE

is it possible for anything to even come out of this filibuster?

o rly?

>Dems filibuster ing to get a law passed
Lol they have no idea how it works, do they?

Today sure has been an action-packed shillventure

See you in the morning /trumpgen/

This leaked shit is gold.

>Trump Bragged That He Screwed Qaddafi On A Land Lease In New Jersey.

>TRUMP: I've been interacting with leaders of countries and leaders of business all over the world, all of my life. And I think you guys know that probably better than anybody. I think I probably have more experience than anybody, whether I sell them real estate for tremendous amounts of money -- I mean, I've dealt with everybody. I dealt with Qaddafi.

>DOOCY: You buried the lead. What did you do?

>TRUMP: Excuse me. I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth but the whole year, for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land. That's what we should be doing.

>DOOCY: Was that over in New Jersey?

>TRUMP: I don't want to use the word screw but I screwed him. That's what we should be doing. I rented him a piece of land in Bedford, New York. I rented him a piece of land. He paid me a fortune and then I didn't let him use the land.

>[Fox & Friends, Fox News, 3/21/11]

He's right you know.

Atleast the candidate I shill will win.

this is one stupid bot

also peeps, there might be viruses in anything deemed to be "leaked"

I'm looking for a list of anti-trump posters. Memorable individuals like Malaysian Mike, Minion Poster, Fat Drumpfkin poster, and the Finn from Pirkanmaa.

noice

Dem satan trips

>Trump wants to ban people on the no-fly list from buying guns

I hope he is just doing this to seem reasonable to the average voter, but if not..

#CruzMissile

tfw i dont know if i shit myself or just have a really sweaty asshole compressed by my briefs

Topkek. Do they really think this will hurt him?

I hope not. Those fuckers are way to giddy to take a shit on the constitution.

No. A filibuster is bullshit. It is for no other purpose than getting yourself on record on a particular issue.

The left pushing gun control is a blessing. Elections are about turnout and fear is the best turnout producer. Every single gun owner will now vote for Trump whether they like him or not.

6/6 DNC donor list

>Trump was a shitty landlord to Qaddafi
>Hillary fucking murdered him

Huh...

true conservative australian
o'malley from ireland
crazy anti-awoo canadian

>libs shitting their pants trying to ban guns
>Trump supporting them

well shit

how fucked are we?

I want Trump to win so badly.

MAGA

wow really makes me think

thanks CTR

>The Honorable

All those judges, senpai

You honestly think the senate could EVER agree on something like this?

He never said he wanted to.

He said he was going to talk to the NRA about it.

Since everyone is screaming about it this makes him look reasonable, then when the NRA tells him "no, you dummy, people can get put on that list for no reason and it's secret" he can explain that and get more people onside than if he'd just screamed SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED to start with.

They don't even have a bill. They're being retarded Democrats as fucking usual. They're just reverse filibustering, which I've never heard of before and I've been following this shit a long time.

Filibustering is when you talk on and on to prevent voting on a bill while your Party works to secure enough votes for their side. These retards are talking on and on about how evil guns are. With no bill.

What's CTR stand for? I've been seeing it a lot.

>Lynn de Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

got em

Correct the Record
Hillary Clinton's online shill campaign

She's under FBI investigation.

That's over 9000 times worse than any CTR shillpost.

She has no chance of winning, except by fraud, and that's all she does.

Better dead than #MentallyHill

Trump is dropping like crazy in the polls, he's not mentioned in the media as much, GOP is leaving him, crowd sizes are decreasing.

Have we lost Sup Forums?

Civic Type R

If we have to rewrite our second amendment, Muslims have to rewrite sharia law.

Correct the record, the Shillary pac trying to spread her bullshit online

>Currently the most populous Muslim country is Indonesia. Why would the US ban Indonesians from entering the US?

Too bad he already articulated this position.

YES BRING THE CHRISTIANS IN

I think the fucking shills saw the threads about shills, and now they are purposefully saying every thread is a slide thread to devalue the idea of it, and make it a meme. The same thing happened on /r9k/ when all of the fucking trap threads started showing up, now there is an actual trap presence on /r9k/.

THEY ARE LEARNING

Carly should take her shirt off more often.

Okay, I'll use it now too.

>UPCOMING RALLY
>>Dallas, Texas 6/16/16

Is it even worth it showing up 90 minutes before for this? I see no way of getting in even with a ticket.

Holy fucking shit, is this the missing link?

Isn't the guy on Hannity right now the one that called Obama a total pussy on TV?

>ban all Muslim countries
he never said that

This fuck comparing libel and slander being exceptions to the first to making buying guns he doesn't like exceptions to the second.

Crash Team Racing

Trump loves doing that. He makes a statement like this to get media attention and get people talking, then clarifies it later. It gets more dangerous for the General Election though since there's a lot more pressure now.

Judge with Clintonfoundation domain...

based fin

like Garfield Kart?

Fuck. He better watch his ass in Dallas- You know how that goes.

I can only hope this gets some of these retards voted out next cycle

FRIENDLY REMINDER WHEN LOOKING AT POLLS

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
>DECEMBER 21, 2015
>The analysis, by Morning Consult, a polling and media company, looked at an odd occurrence that has cropped up repeatedly this year: Trump generally has done better in online polls than in surveys done by phone.
>Their results suggest that the higher figure probably provides the more accurate measure. Some significant number of Trump supporters, especially those with college educations, are "less likely to say that they support him when they’re talking to a live human” than when they are in the “anonymous environment” of an online survey, said the firm's polling director, Kyle Dropp.
>experiment confirmed that "voters are about six points more likely to support Trump when they’re taking the poll online then when they’re talking to a live interviewer,” said Dropp.
>The most likely explanation for that education gap, Dropp and his colleagues believe, is a well-known problem known as social-desirability bias -- the tendency of people to not want to confess unpopular views to a pollster.

He's a big guy

Miss Alice

Enjoy your ban

Man oh man, this is too funny.

Say what you will about Trump, love or hate, but the guy's attitude is great.

The way I see it is we're 3 months from the first debate even so its safe to keep playing games for now.

Compact Tactical Rifle. It's a subvariant of the Tikka T3.

Also this.

Guys, what did they mean by this?

Unskew the polls! This worked so well in the 2012 election!

I haven't had time to read the DNC leak thing, anything about Dark Lord Soros or his various slimy little organizations in there?

Hello, lads!

My name is George. I'm just curious why you don't want a one world government. Universal laws [whoops, sorry about the guns but you can't be trusted with those, anywhoo]

I mean, It's gonna be Star Trek / Starfleet, a literal paradise!

Also curious why you've rejected the candidates I pre-selected for you. Hillary seems nice, aside from the diapers and what-not. Jeb seemed pretty pliable.

This Trump jackass won't take my calls though.

tl:dr: I'm a patrician, and you are pleebs. Drink the kool-ade. It's for your own good. Filthy savages and all tutt-tutt, and what-not.

Don't make me go Rheeee!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk

>that one guy spamming every thread with the "leaked" government documents

Does he think anyone believes him?

Question: Are you all going to shoot yourself in the head once Trump loses? Or get it in bed and cry yourself to sleep over this dying country? Whats it gonna be?

sucks that trump got such low numbers in cali

The numbers are skewed too because he won so early

The good news is that 30 years later and Democrats still don't understand that bringing up gun control in an election year is a surefire way to lessen their chances of victory in every race from the House to the Presidency.

Gun Control proponents are not overall likely to be driven to the polls to vote for people to ban guns, but gun rights activists are, by many measures, the most consistent voters of any subgroup that is measurable. They still haven't figured this out. It can only help us that they bring up gun control.

AWOOS BTFO HOLY SHIT NO RECOVERY

ALL AWOO POSTERS ARE SECRET ISIS MEMBERS REMEMBER TO REPORT THEIR HATE SPEECH

>I mean, It's gonna be Star Trek / Starfleet, a literal paradise!
The Federation was a militarized hell hole for anyone who gave a damn about personal liberty, which is why so many human colony worlds declined to join it.

she was a major fund raiser for hillary in 2008

Yes

ATTN TRUMPETER: UR NEWSFU LISA BOOTHE ON HANNITY NEXT

KEK

i-is that a willy

You never know

>12 million are Sander's supporters

Even if she got every single Sanders supporter she would still lose the popular vote.

Consider how shitty Hillary has been, how Trump has been steadily rising, how more and more Sander's supporters are coming around, and the pressure third parties are getting - she's on full damage control right now for a reason.