The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed"...

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck"

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sneed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh-huh

I still don't get it

>assburgers

Liberal Conan type writing. Look at me, I'm so quirky and smart! That's why he got fired from the Tonight Show and is now on basic cable.

This ain't funny

One of the worst "jokes" on this Simpsons ever

the show hasn't been funny for over a decade

this episode aired more than over a decade ago

Well he did say for over a decade

yeah but it was even more than over a decade

Chuck's Feed & Seed?

this the joke is about how you chuck feed and seed to livestock when you feed them

>jumping through this many hoops to make your stupid theory seem valid
Ever heard of Occams Razor, idiot?

Bah!

i think im to intellignt for the simpsons

So the store originally sold sucks and fucks? Why put a feed store in its place? Just because it changed owners?

I thought it meant someone was in the back of the feed store whoring. Whatever. Shit joke

No. Not the joke.

That doesn't make any sense.

Autism is not getting basic puns. Sorry about your luck pal.

i thought the joke was that chuck's feed and seed didn't make sense but then sneed came along and now he has a good business going because of successful branding

Congrats, you get the joke.

It was never meant to be autistically analyzed on a Nagorno-Karabakhian cow breeding forum.

wtf kind of name is Sneed anyway?

This is from the Tomacco episode, right? Odd that this was one of the first episodes I found hard to watch.

No, it was called "Chuck's Feed and Seed"

Feed and seed stores are everywhere here, the signs only change the owner's name and wtf kind of dirty mind do you have?

jeepers creepers you're gross

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sneed

>sneed is a common term used to describe people with extremely nerdy characteristics including pasty skin, lack of communication skills (unless online), extreme red eye, and the ability to beat any rpg in under 15 hours. Sneed's often tend to befriend other sneeds and create groups of l33t gamers who develop plans to one day conquer middle earth through the skills of a lvl 70 wizard mage.

Sounds like now we have become Sneed

>Sounds like now we have become Sneed

tfw we were formerly Chucks...

You're literally retarded. The joke us that Chuck doesn't rhyme with the other words.

doesnt look like anything to me

>speedrunning a RPG
>not palating the experience

That's not even a joke.