Nfl

Eurofag here who is gonna start watching NFL next season. I watched a couple of games last season, but I didn't really have a team to support.

Trips decides my team for the rest of my life

Da brownies

The Jags are Europe's team

Have fun watching arguably the most physically talented cornerback in NFL history

dongols

>777

What is cornerback? A guy who shoots corner kicks back into the net?

FUCK!!! Almost had it.

Fuck this guy

But seriously just root for Jacksonville. Nfl is trying to move them there, they play in london every year, they're trying to open a training facility there, and the muzzie who owns them owns Fulham

The guy that covers the other team's wide receivers

Jalen Ramsey is the most physical cornerback the NFL has seen since the 80s. The Jaguars will be fun to watch on defense just because of how punishing of a hitter he is which is very unusual for a cornerback

Mein nanners desu

OP here, we'll change it to Dubs decides.

Trips for Panthers

Dubs
Pick the Jags

FAGGOT

Oh shit

does this count? it's technichally trips

go vikes

Oh shit

>OP change it to dubs
>gets trips

lel Jags gonna jag

dubs are like poker

you needed a pair to win and ended up getting three of a kind

yeah this desu, it's still going on if you want me to support the team of your choice

Trust eesti/viro on this one and choose the Giants

close

Fuck, please man, finno-ugric union

whats so good about the giants

Wait what?

King Eli + great defense atm, I have different reasons why I started supporting them, but they are always in contention, aside for 1970s, the giants generally haven't been shit AND Bum Brady lost to King Eli twice

Vikings desu.

New England

Washington Redskins

Rolling for da JUSTS

Bengals, nigger

Faggot OP your favorite team is the JAGUARS.

This desu, he asked for trips and got them. Don't be such a fag OP.

He's fucked

J E T S

he's done for

asks for trips
>gets jags
asks for dubs
>gets jets

Yikes.

>still noone saying da bears

So finbro here's what you need to know for Jaguars..... in layman's terms they are the...I guess Milan/Inter of NFL minus the history.

They have solid squad and it's supposed to be "their year, and this solid squad will help them get together with the big bois!" but in the end they fail miserably..

But who knows...maybe they'll play good this year...solid team to cheer for as they are loveable losers..a team with potential, unlike the unloveable losers. Not bad, at least you'll have reasons to be mad/happy

fuck kaepernick and fuck black people

lol enjoy the miserable depression Finland

lions

Jags were never hyped up to do anything
They were always "that team" that you forgot when trying to list all the teams off the top of your head

In their second year of existence they played in the AFC Championship, so a lot of people thought they had a chance to be a great franchise and then it all turned to shit

They made the playoffs a few times under Leftwich and Garrard but since Brunell left they've largely been a complete embarrassment

Nigga, Milan/Inter have like 10 CLs combined, while the Jags might not have even won 10 games the last 3 seasons combined

I'm sorry OP

B-but guys....

this dubs is telling you to do what the trips did. I think you are stuck with the jags

they do have some talent on their roster now, but goddamn that quarterback is just going make them squander it.

Holy shit

Wellp. Judging by the reactions of everyone, it seems like I am definitely gonna enjoy my seasons of American football.

Quads picks Browns

Could be worse. The jags have more playoff wins in the last 20 years than the cowboys.

Should've just picked the based Vikings finfriend

kek just pray that Blake Bortles gets a torn ACL in pre-season or something like that. The roster has talent but that qb is just atrocious.

Lions

Joins us in our suffering

DOLPHINS

Browns

Lions, you will feel the roar

Don't

Jets

No more