She only did this because she knew there was nothing Emma could do to defend herself and she could easily overpower any...

She only did this because she knew there was nothing Emma could do to defend herself and she could easily overpower any resistance.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums? Your waifu was helpless as JLaw dominated her

>isabelle Fuhrman somehow wrestling Jlaw to the ground and beating her up in Hunger Games

LOL

>isabelle Fuhrman somehow wrestling Jlaw to the ground and beating her up in Hunger Games

but this was a script of a movie, not real life. Can you really not differentiate between the two?

YALL NIGGERS BE POSTING IN A EW THREAD

It just looks so stupid considering how small she is, it's like seeing Kevin Hart wrestle Dwayne Johnson to the ground.

Just because it's in the script doesn't make it right.

if that shit eating scat queen did this to my face I would honestly break her jaw.

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
IN CHARGE

For my own self worth, I don't masturbate to Emma Watson. She is everything that is wrong with modern day women who think they are entitled to everything because they have a vagina. She even thinks of herself as a hot female and tried to scar herself and divert attention of her beauty (objectification) to her person by cutting her hair short.

She pretends she is a good actress, but als she got going for her is Hermoine, and that was one she had to sit out because the benefits of replacing her with a better alternative outweighed the negatives of all autists screaming "muh character replacement". She is literally "feminism, the persona" especially because such a vast amount of girls associate with her due to her role in a series which shaped most millenials their youth.

She isn't even that hot, it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman. Grow potent and able of child bearing.

This is where I draw the line. I won't kick her out of my bed and will just pump and dump, but everything indicates this woman is damaged and assertive in terms of equality to the nerve.

ewwww

>those knees

landwhale, pls

>Comparing JLaw to the Rock

Hart and Rock is like Shadow of the Colossus.

plain rude

there's not that much height difference between the two of them, honestly given a bit of training I bet Isabelle could take her

>there's not that much height difference between the two of them

There's also weight difference.

Why do I bother with you fucktards.

Which A list actress could realistically wrestle and pin JLaw? Could gal gadot do it? She must have beefed up a bit for Wonder Woman

>3dpd
>waifu

t. permavirgin

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman..

yeah but they're both weaklings that don't know how to fight so any difference is pretty negligible

I've seen little dogs "dominate" big dogs
but they were both pussy dogs

>gal gadot
>beating up jlaw

lol no

Kill yourself degenerate.

>Do you feel in charge?

This thread is autistic as fuck.

>being this upset that 3dpd cannot be waifu

Emma confirmed to be Jennifer's Bottom Bitch.

> Grabs Emma
> Easily overpowers Emma
> Emma is helpless; fighting back could potentially lead to further humiliation, and Jennifer is far too powerful for her anyhow
> Emma submits to her public humiliation
> Jennifer easily dominates Emma

The symbolism in OP's pic is not far off from that of a Mistress bending over her female sub and nailing her with a strap-on.

Jennifer is a Big Girl for Little Emma.

NOT ANYMORE!

My emmafu is training she will kick the shit out of lawrence

holy shit it wasn't just an innocent little claw in the face it was a full on shove. dang emma got owned

Preparing herself for the threat of JLaw cornering her alone.

> Dem legs.

Gadot could probably take her, she's got huge reach given her size and towering over jlaw would be pretty intimidating

>ywn see the 'accidentally' leaked sextape of jlaw domming the shit out of emma before leaving her tied up and naked in front of the camera and then selling her used panties on ebay

>award is shaped like a vagina

>award

its a dildo you virgin

>having worst emma as a waifu

That's exactly what JLaw would do. Face-shoving is a classic domination gesture, and that was in public, imagine what she'd do to Emma in private...

All tied up and drooling from the ball-gag shoved into her mouth, face covered in JLaw's juices, ass raised and displayed,sore and red from spanking, and being stuffed with a huge dildo, while her nipples are imprisoned in clamps,

>a virgin comments

> This pose when trying to protect yourself from JLaw.

Let’s be reasonable and logical, and face up to facts. Women aren’t human; they’re not even like monkeys or orangutans. Those middle-headed, pea-brained, waste-your-money liberals might want to brainwash you into thinking that girls are good for something other than sucking cock, but you and I and every other sensible man knows better. These sluts were put on Earth to steal your money; be whining, complaining and arrogant; and to serve as reasonably comfortable holsters for your erections when one is aroused by the call of nature.

First off, scientific research has it that women just aren’t the same as men. They don’t like things like camera’s or computers or state-of-the-art stereo’s, simply because the higher centers of their brains aren’t developed as well as a man’s. Furthermore, according to a very fine article in The National Enquirer, it’s been proven that women aren’t as smart as men. It takes real guts to admit it, but women are mindless creatures….Don’t let those detestable, ugly, disgusting, sour-pussed lesbian diesel-dyke Women’s Libbers fool you, along with their cotillions of homo yes-men Women are most happy when they are serving their twins gods of Mammon and King Cock…

Men work hard, make money, grind the wheels of business, only to fall victim to early deaths dealt out by the insane caprices of vengeful sluts…They should be rounded up in a pig pen with pigs and fucked with sticks and forced to eat filthy offal, and maybe then they would appreciate a fine figure of a man who wants to own and take care of them, even if he is perhaps a wee bit nervous and high-strung and suspicious of some people’s motives….

>3dpd
>waifu

i can't help but imagine amy brooke's scene in hogtied but with emma instead

So who could reasonably take JLaw then?

Miss Shell Rodriguez.

jealous i guess...

Why does Emma look so pissed off all the time?
She needs to relax

Bryce Dallas Howard

fighting the patriarchy stress you

>ywn watcha movie where BDH pins jlaw to the floor and slaps her silly with those milk jugs

she does have a bit of military training

please guys stop bully emma she don´t like it

that guy in the back with the white shirt

>WHEN
>WILL
>THEY
>LEARN

HE KNOW SOMETHING

One day I entered a competition to meet with the cast of Harry potter, being a huuge fan. I forgot about after awhile, but a few weeks later I got an email saying I could meet with the cast! I rushed to the airport, flew to England and sure enough a car picked me up and took me to the set of the last movie, Ron, Harry, and hermione were waiting there to greet me. I was so excited I jumped right to asking questions. They were very friendly but emma was giving me a strange mischevious grin the entire time. As I was leaving she approached me and told me to go to a location scribbled on the back of a piece of paper she handed me.

Without hesitation I rushed to the location to find a very very beautiful large house, I buzzed at the gate and the gate opened, closing and locking behind me. I strolled up to the door but before I could knock, It flung open revealing emma Watson in a sexy black lace night gown, she gave the same smirk from before and yanked me inside, but what happened next was far from what I was expecting...

hey i remember this fanfic

She pulled me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, she told me to close my eyes, and I did. She begin tying me to the bed, tightly, I was not getting out of this room. She got on top of me and said something I never expected, or wanted. "Your new duty is to be my personal slave, the requirements are to lie here awaiting my beautiful plump little ass to consume your face, and for you to sniff up any gas that escapes my stinky crack do you understand." "I actually have some nasty one brewing right now, get ready!" She backs up her perfect toned booty towards your face as you try to wrap your head around what exactly is going on.

But before you can say a word, you are sealed into a long contract, full of Dutch ovens and silent but deadly farts, assaulting your nose. " here comes the first big on- urgh uhh! Ouuu yeah that felt good, nice and wet ohh god and, *sniff sniff* oh that one is ripe, how does it smell down there, great Id imagine, uhh that feels so much bette- uh oh, this ones gonna be bad!" She covers her booty and your face completely underneath her sheets. "Dutch oven time slave, it's gonna be a good one, a real steamer, I did have that burrito for lunch after all. Oh yeah this is going to be raunchy."

Phlarphergaaphhhhsplatpherrrsssssss a wet steamy burrito wind fumigates the hellish dungeon these pink flower sheets have become, a fart that hisses into your darkest fears, a gas you would expect from an obese Mexican man, not this seemingly sweet little Brit. "Oh yes, sniff it all up, because if you don't the punishment will make you wish you back in one of my signature Dutch- oh god here t comes!" A long warm silent fart steams the Dutch oven even more baking the smell deep into your nose, but terrified you take a deep inhale through your nose, just that second she splats out a steamy wet one that so unwillingly suck directly into your nose. "Oh my, aren't you a little go getter, If I had known you enjoyed them so, i would've done this much faster. And you better understand that that last deep breath is what I expect from here on out." You struggle as she slowly pulls down her panties under neath the gown reaveiling her perfect little brown hole.

"Another toy for JLaw"

"Open your mouth and seal the hole shut with it, this next one will be tasty, and spicy and wet and oh my it will be the perfect storm, and here it comes now!" She strains as a wet spicy, juicy, steamy one explodes into your mouth, you feel desecrated, defiled, dirty, wishing you had never entered this competition but this is your life now, emma Watson owns you, and she will gladly use you as entertainment as she gasses you. She is your master, her ass owns you...

bump

This makes me hard

>EW
Yeah that's my reaction too.

My god is she plain for a celeb.
I am not a particularly attractive man at all and even I have been with better looking girls.
I think the huge number of guys with crushes on her are just experiencing that phenomenon where you find a person you feel very familiar with very attractive.

>I am not a particularly attractive man

YOU DONT SAY

Yeah I do. I will openly tell you that I am not very attractive.

I wonder if JLaw shoved her hand in her crotch before rubbing it in Emma's face

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
HORNY AS FUCK, AS HOT AS THE SUN.

Need a fanfiction NOW

>this is what a Plain Jane looks like

would be able to spot her in a crowd desu famalam

This. I am surprised there isn't a bunch of fics on Literotica and CSSA. JLaw domming Emma is actually canon ffs.

Is there such a thing as an alpha female and a beta female because I feel like that's what I am seeing right here?

Yes there is. Alpha dominates by behaviours such as moving into other's physical space and doing as they please, knowing the beta won't fight back.