please reply

:(

(you)

Trash.

I'm gonna post the pasta

thanks
i know

CHI
Today was not actually that bad, I felt actually pretty decent about today.

what changed? i've only been feeling worse

I worked a short shift and I did some sports after a long long break. I'm also trying to make some plans for the future, I felt that I got things done today even if my day was very avarage for most people.

that's good user at least you are making progress

Oh yeah and one important thing about getting things done, I did not fuck up (which I do frequently). If I would have failed I would feel a lot worse than I do usually.

I need to try and get my shit together as well but I feel like I just can't

I guess the only thing I can tell you is to maybe aim a little lower. I was aiming too high when I was younger and it became clear I would never get what I wanted so I didn't even try. Try to better your life in little steps that are actually realistic, even if it doesn't lead to anything extraordinary it will still be better than stagnation and regression. Though a part of me still holds hope for the extraordinary too, that surely is not too bad if I acknowledge that it's not probable and not try to act on the reality which I want to be true but instead work in the confines of the reality of what actually is true, right? Though I know apathy and sadness are not too far away even now but there is no need to worry about that right now, i'll surely worry sooner or later anyhow.

I don't have high hopes though really I just don't have any hope I guess it's my problem also the severe lack of motivation plays into that

When nothing is in your reach it's only natural to lack motivation. Just try to find some achievable little easy way to make life a little more bearable, that will be a good start.

I need to find something before it's too late

It's never too late to make your life a little better. Though it might be too late learn proper social skills (though progress can be made in that too) and it most definitely is too late to make normal teenage memories, that ship has sailed as bitter as it is to admit that. It can be something tiny, even organising your room in the way that you would like it to be if it is not already. If everything around you is a mess it amplifies the misery ever so slightly. If there is anything around you that you can make better with minimal effort that would be a good place to start.

Also doing something minimal will not fix all of your problems, it won't fix any of your bigger problems. But it's better than nothing.

I room isn't a mess since I don't do much
I wish I still enjoyed some of the things I used to things would probably wouldn't be as bad as they are now

Then maybe think how you can make your surroundings better since that is where you spend most of your time. It's good that you keep your room tidy enough. I hope things get better for you.

thanks user

Long time no see, fellow latins.
My parents are pressuring me into taking some shitty normalfag job again
They're unable to understand why I'm not salivating at the idea of:
-Waking up at 6:00 AM every day
-Driving 30 minutes each way to an office
-Interacting with middle aged jewish representatives of other mega corporations
-Seeing the vibrant diversity that surrounds the office
-Slaving away so (((upper management))) can get a bigger bonus at the end of each quarter.
>I guess the only thing I can tell you is to maybe aim a little lower.
Also make sure you don't aim too low.

are you the guy who had a good job at home but was offered a cable job?

Yeah, that's me.
I'm surprised you remember that was roughly 2 months ago

>tfw non-drinker
>talking to a qt girl
>"user lets go the bar"
>tell her i dont drink
>she gets serious and ask why
>"i dont like it"
After that we never saw each other again
Being non-drinker in a drunktard country is suffering, fucking mexishits i hate them.

most of my memories now come from Sup Forums. hows the job going?

drinking is retarded you can do better just get a qt religious girl or something

Pretty good, I finally had a relatively peaceful friday after 3 consecutive chaotic ones. I even had to drive to our "office" for two of those Fridays.
I think I'm turning into a normalfag. Instead of spending my time on Sup Forums, jerking off, working out, and playing video games like usual I spent most of my day at a girl's house. But you know, I'll probably ruin what I have going with her when I inevitably sperg out and start talking to her about the jews.
It happened to me the other week. I was introduced to someone by a mutual friend because this guy was also "interested in conspiracies" and I immediately started talking about the JQ. It turns out by "conspiracies" he meant reddit tier Alex Jones conspiracy theories

Anyway, how are you doing Chianon?

wait you're also the hitler poster? hmmmmmmmm
and i'm doing the same shit nothings changed

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.

wtf, why are you like this? I thought you where a normal guy