youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

neck yourself

Going to keep the old thread open for a while, just in case

there are more ancoms on leftypol than tankies desu

give 1 reason why lord of the rings is better than game of thrones

screaming and shouting and wailing and roaring

considering reporting spam posts linking new threads under 310 posts in the old thread. not necessarily saying i will or won't do it, or that anyone else should, but I think if lots of people did it may have the user doing it banned.

did they reduce the jannies salary

is this while the news are so early

nostalgia

And I'm a bad boy cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart

wonder what the real population of london is when you include all the illegals

and my axe xDDDD

because killing people to be shocking isn't a replacement for character development and incest isn't a plotline worth 6 seasons.

You'd know.

what do you mean by Windscribe?

I WAS UP ABOVE IT

>now i'm down in it

Bit of a coincidence that black people have the highest crime rates, are the poorest, least educated and most looked down upon group in every country they can be found, across all of history, innit?

Alexander achieved this by the age of 32. what have you done with your lives?

sauron did nothing wrong
a modern industrialised society against an antidemocratic bunch of nobles, racists and ignorant peasants

yeh

*bends you over the desk and raids your bucci*

*zooms past you in my clio*
NNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRD

I got a First in History at Oxford. Somebody in here got 2 (two) marks (unclassified) in foundation course history at GCSE.

you should be doing it the second you see it

not be a manlet

had sex with 4 different large girls

There's pigeons down in Market Square
She's standing in her underwear
Looking down from a hotel room
And nightfall will be coming soon

youtube.com/watch?v=aowSGxim_O8

yeah
also at the end of WW2 there was a treaty which said that american films would be more easily widespread in france
this cultural americanisation kept going until now and is in my opinion the cause for the downfall of europe

did ppe at oxford lool
all me mates are politcians n dat n im stuck here ffs lmao

I would do better if I was born into a position like he was

Never lost a battle or war either

>incest isn't a plotline worth 6 seasons.
FONT

>pay tv licence
>never have people knocking on my door asking why I don't have one
It's as simple as that lads.

you know when you dont eat anything for such a long time that your poos are basically just the water you have drunk. thats me right now. chronic pins and needles in my hands and feet too, especially if I breath deeply. my limbs shake uncontrallably if i try to suspend them in the air with the strength of the respective limb alone. very very weird feeling, quite a lot like opiates

i got a glock in my rari

may or may not have already been reporting early news before 310 for a while now

also think it would be good to have the jan man drop the ban on early newsheeds

>he thinks i made this thread

please explain the "pragmatism" and "realpolitik" behind being allied to a country of sick fucks who hate us and our way of life

you mean the US or saudi arabia?

Should've been a soldier lads

No you wouldn't he never lost a battle and defeated an army five times his size

youtube.com/watch?v=qB_I1YBAozE
how come barely anyone remembers this song? used to be played all the time

>WEAPONS FOR STREET FIGHTING
>Spray Cans
These are a very effective and educating method of property destruction. If a liberated zone has been established or you find yourself on a quiet street away from the thick of things, pretty up the neighborhood. Slogans and symbols can be sprayed on rough surfaces such as brick or concrete walls that are a real bitch to remove unless expensive sandblasting is used.
>The Slingshot
This is probably the ideal street weapon for the swarms of little Davids that are out to down the Goliaths of Pigdom. It is cheap, legal to carry, silent, fast-loading and any right size rock will do for a missile. You can find them at hobby shops and large sporting goods stores, especially those that deal in hunting supplies. Wrist-Rocket makes a powerful and accurate slingshot for $2.50. The Whamo Sportsman is not as good but half the price. By selecting the right "Y" shaped branch, you can fashion a home-made one by using a strip of rubber cut from the inner tube of a tue as the sling. A few hours of shooting stones at cans in the back yard or up on the roof will make you marksman enough for those fat bank windows and even fatter pigs.
>Slings
A sling is a home-made weapon consisting of two lengths of heavy-duty cord each attached securely at one end to a leather patch that serves as a pocket to cradle the rock. Place the rock in the pouch and grab the two pieces of cord firmly in your hand. Whirl the rock round and round until gravity holds it firmly in the pouch. When you feel you have things under control, let one end of the cord go and the rock will fly out at an incredible speed. You should avoid using the sling in a thick crowd (rooftop shooting is best). Practice is definitely needed to gain any degree of accuracy.

can't even conquer that much territory in EUIV in 32 years 2bh

obama and hillary both smell like sulfur

MAJOR
A
J
O
R
choonage lads

youtube.com/watch?v=qRNTg7bk5LU

wish i'd bought my pass a year earlier so im not associated with the kike early thread mong

Alri lads, challenge time

>Go to search engine of your choice
>Search your old highschool
>Bring back something

Pic related.

evens i go out
odds i dont

17 SHOTS NO 38

so I have no friends anyone from /brit/ want to go out in london tonight otherwise i have to go out by myself again

no i think the person who made this thread is just as bad as you

think this should be the last /brit/ ever

>dont pay tv license
>dont watch tv anyway
>never have people knocking on my door asking why I don't have one
it's as simple as that lads

LotR is about love, friendship and good conquering evil. It makes you feel nice. its written in a good way too, an exciting journey that allows you to experience the world Tolkein has created. GoT seems a bit disjointed, random and harder to follow. enjoy both though.

>Hand Guns
Can instantaneously kill most people, but illegal

hehe\

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

it's not
most fantasy is reactionary trash tbqh

the virgin post

Imagine if we made this the last /brit/ ever. We'd all have that memory of posting in it. And Sup Forums would crumble, the reverberations would be felt all over Sup Forums

Wonder if I'll ever see her again lads

desu i wish i got one in 2012 but theres wasnt the since4pass feature then

>unironically paying to prep the British Bull Cuckeration
I don't know why a single white person would pay for something that loathes them so much

>google my old school in eaast laaahndaaan
>second picture on images is a picture of me

that was freaky

>/brit/xit

rude and slanderous. i demand you apologise at once.

i'm heading out tomorrow

did you go out in brixton last week in the end? i ended up in fabric

Fortunately /brit/ is eternal

thinking the same mate :/

i am free though

>Boomerangs
The boomerang is a neat weapon for street fighting and is as easy to master as the Frisbee. There is a great psychological effect in using exotic weapons such as this. You can buy one at large hobby stores.
>FlashGuns
Electric battery-operated flash guns are available that will blind a power-crazy pig, thus distracting him long enough to rescue a captured comrade. Check out camping and boating supply stores.
>Tear Gas + Mace
Personalized tear gas and mace dispensers are available for self-defense against muggers. Well, isn't a pig just an extra vicious mugger? Tear gas shells are available for 12 gauge shotguns and .38 Special handguns, but it is highly inadvisable to bring guns to street actions. A far better weapon is a specially built projection device that shoots tear gas shells. Hercules Gas-Munitions Corp., 5501 No. Broadway, sells compact units complete with cartridges for $6.95 that will fire up to 20 feet. Penguin Associates, Inc., also has a variety of tear-gas propellant devices including a combination tear gas-billyclub item. All these companies will supply a catalogue and price list on request. Just latching onto these catalogues can be a trip and a half in terms of getting your imagination hopping. For example Raid, Black Flag and other insecticides shoot a 10 foot stream that burns the eyes. You can also dissolve Drano in water and squirt it from an ordinary plastic water pistol, to make a highly effective defensive weapon. A phony letterhead of a Civil Defense unit will help in getting heavier anti-personal weapons of a defensive nature.
>Anti-Tire Weapons
Don't believe all those bullshit tire ads that make tires seem like the Superman of the streets. Roofing nails spread out on the street are effective in stopping a patrol car. A nail sticking out from a strong piece of wood wedged under a rear tire will work as effectively as a bazooka. An ice pick will do the trick repeatedly but you've got to have a strong arm to strike home.

There's literally no difference between ISIS and Saudi Arabia

Reminder that Greg Rutherford won gold at the olympics, world champs, europeans twice and commonwealth games

>not the jellyfish jam

why is a man of your stature listening to such crass and vulgar songs?

>did you go out in brixton last week in the end? i ended up in fabric

the orcs in lotr are meant to be the proletariat

>craven
Christ, it was so long ago.

good for him

spent too much time articulating this while holding in a piss only then to find it lateposted to just let it go unnoticed

fuck off

Saw a 57 year old guy with a humungous cock for an hour yesterday. He was quite rampant as he had not had any action for some time and was reacting even to me giving him a mild handjob in the beginning of our time!

He was in a bit of a rush though he arrived late and then had to leave early but finished off with a quick shower.

Nice pleasant guy though.

bet this craven twat wasn't even a good poster

I hated him at the time

If I'd known what he'd be replaced with, I'd have been more appreciative

genuine choon

youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

I have a better idea. What if we all moved /brit/ to a different board every day under the guise of it being related to that board.

qt invited me to go see her at some play she did in this theatre

it was like 2 hours long and she didnt even fuck me after
load of bullshit

alri it's 2012 again

was actually funny sometimes

love yuzu

He wasn't, but compared to pakiboo and tim posters, he was a godsend

>reminder that he dumped this girl because she wouldn't let him have a pet tiger

fuck off

bit oppressive in 2017

soz

this lad

same 2bh

doing comfy farts