Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

He's a nazi and this is a jew friendly board, so no

>Jew friendly board

Bane?

>Im 15: the post.

absolutely. i wish all the annoying resistance faggots would fuck off, i just want to watch a cop show with based OGF smith kicking ass

no he, dare I say, is not.

I did not consent

>bad guys have stable society, nice nuclear families where the women provide a stable home and the man provides a stable income to support his family and raise his children to be good citizens who are productive and loyal
>Hitler is a tired old man who doesn't want war. Spergs out when he sees video predicting war with gooks
>every time the nazis discuss the holocaust or wiping out the niggers, they look uncomfortable and mutter about how it was very unpleasant but had to be done
>"""good guys""" are vengeful assholes who want to murder a woman because she was too soft hearted to lead a man she'd grown to know and who emotionally manipulated her to his own execution
>good guys also take zero responsiblity for their own idiocy and blame her for the death of one of their own because they started shooting at juliana right in front of the kempati

The Nazis are unironically the real good guys

I accidentally watched season 2 before season 1 because amazon has a shitty organization system for it's shows. Do I watch the first one or skip it?

watch some of it for some more background if you want, but you can skip all the episodes in the neutral zone and miss nothing. they dragged that shit out so damn much

ive always liked rufus sewell as an actor, glad he's still around getting roles

>mfw the perfect title song was changed slightly

Is it worth watching? I have Amazon Prime, so think I get all the eps for free, but don't want to get invested in a show that turns out to be either poorly made or outright propaganda (not so much that Nazis din du nuffin, but that whitey is the devil, etc.

yes it's worth it. season 1 is a bit meh and the acting is stiff for some of the characters, but season 2 fixed a lot of season 1s problems and i really enjoyed it.

S1 was meh at best but I really enjoyed s2
Also if they were going for anti white propaganda they severely fucked up. The Nazis are coming across as the good guys.

Kind of like that Tarantino film?

Nazis shown as respectable men with conscience, whereas the all-jewish team of 'good guys' are literally butcherers and murderers who gun down trapped civilians while burning them alive.

His son cucked him hard after his little circlejerk in the Reichsdome.

it's not exactly like that because the nazis, specifically joe smith, do some really ruthless shit, but he does become quite sympathetic.

himmler is sort of a 'good guy' in the show too

>misconstruing Inglorious Basterds this badly
Sup Forums really did a number on your mind

ONLY GOOD PERFORMANCE DARK CITY

>he's never seen a knight's tale

fucking pleb

>jew friendly board
>Sup Forums

Why is Juliana so horrified by the Nazis? It's heaven on earth compared to the Pacific States.

Because their le bad :^)
Smith's wife is kind of a bitch, though.

It's like you don't see all the Rogue One threads on Sup Forums right now.

Not even so much the good guys to normalfags, I think, but they actually have moral conflict
>factions fighting over whether to go to war with the Nips
>the Smiths torn over what to do about their son
>old Nazis down on themselves about the Holocaust
Meanwhile the resistance's entire motivation is "Nazis are bad, muh freedom" and make themselves look more unsympathetic every episode.

whoever cast this season must have liked battlestar galactica

they had 2 cylons in it and then all of a sudden fucking saul tigh shows up

No one told me season 2 was out.

It's far better and the Nazis are even more clearly the good guys.

So S2>S1? I haven't got around to watching S2 yet

Better download it then. Thanks.

>Hitler trying to stop war between the Japs and Nazis

When did the Fuhrer become so based?

He was always based. We're the ones living in the dystopian timeline.

Nice try schlomo.

Would it be worthwhile watching Triumph of the Will once i've marathoned Season 2?

It's worth watching no matter what.

Wait, be honest now, are the Nazis and Japs actually shown as good guys, or are you clinging on to every bit of ambiguity because of your personal sympathies?

The Japs let people have more personal freedoms but JAPS = NUMBERO UNO and Gaijin = 2nd place in society and they aren't too bothered about the whole Jew thing but if you kill a Jap they'll kill 10 Gaijin in the street firing sqaud style as reprisal.

Nazis = Whitey is top dog, no crime, sterile environments but they are bored and starting to descend into infighting.

The writers do a pretty decent job portraying them sympathetically, but they don't bother with the protagonists (I suppose because their being "correct" means they don't need it). The Reich is basically a utopia.

I wouldn't say utopia. The Reich has its own problems, but the show just doesn't take the easy way out by portraying the people as pure evil monsters

Sure they have political intrigue, but I mean to the average person. If Juliana had been a legit refugee from the Pacific States and not a resistance agent, she would have thought she was in heaven.

This show needs more Kido.

Kido should be on screen at all times.

lol

I thought Kido was a prick but he's grown on me after watching S2.

no

relative to the pacific states, yeah, that place is a shit hole for non asians

Holy shit, is season 2 out yet?

One group of japs and nazis doing everything they can to start a nuclear war. Another group of japs and nazis doing everything they can to avoid it.

This show is amazing.

Smith as next Führer when?