Why is it called the Russian Federation when republics like Chechnya and Tuva have nothing to do with Russia culturally?

Why is it called the Russian Federation when republics like Chechnya and Tuva have nothing to do with Russia culturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pr02HCRZt8
youtube.com/watch?v=DHIY15gBEb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just our clay

That's dumb. Russia would probably be less shitty if you didn't have such a huge polity to manage.

Native americans also don't have much to do with your culture, except their blood that was spilt in the country you now call home

Yes but they're all dead for the most part. Not true of Chechens.

Their fake constitution also promises them to leave the federation but in reality nobody can without war.

So you think it was better to just kill them and not assimilate?

it worked for us

Chechens had immunity for smallpox

Textbook whataboutism. We're not discussing America's violations of national sovereignty here, but Russia's.

>Their fake constitution also promises them to leave the federation
Only Tuva has that.
>but in reality nobody can without war.
Well of course, why would we just give up our clay?
And the law against separatism and calls for separatism has been toughened only relatively recently (2013-2014).

wasn't the soviet one?

>Tuva have nothing to do with Russia culturally
Purest Rusgolian blood
youtube.com/watch?v=0pr02HCRZt8

True Russian culture
youtube.com/watch?v=DHIY15gBEb4

yea bettter have a muslim caliphate right at your border, that goes apeshit at every occasion and breed seperatism amd rivality among other muslim-majority republics within russia
kadyrov does his job well enough

this
kadyrov is a necessary evil

That's why it is called a FEDERATION

Russian = because Russian is the main language spoken

Federation = the formation of a political unity, with a central government, by a number of separate states, each of which retains control of its own internal affairs (aka autonomous Republics like Chechya, Tatarstan or Dagestan)

he gets too much money by vlad though

2 billions per year if i remmber correctly, it's better than war and thousand of dead. But the problem is still there...

>violation of national sovereignty
??????????????????????????
Almost every country has areas with its own native population, if every single one of them would be given their own country this world would consist of thousands of microstates. Russia giving those republics autonomy is pretty unique. For example the Tatar language is taught in most schools in the Republic of Tatarstan so that their culture doesn't go extinct

Shut up you dumb cunt.

2bln spent on cars, aks,reconstruction of grozny and expensive weddings
no wonder their gdp is 3k per capita
too bad they are destroying russias reputation by lynching gays
sad
dumb nigger

Such measures would not be necessary if the Soviets had not forcibly assimilated the ethnic peoples of the republic and suppressed their languages.

Those republics also receive a lot of cash from Moscow, especially the North Caucasian ones, so they stay loyal

dagestan, stavropol and ossetia will always stay loyal
the rest i doubt

I don't see other countries promoting regional cultures the way modern Russia does, it's pretty neat imo.

Why doesn't European Russia secede if so many of the republics are huge cash sinks?

kadyrov is a gangster, he taxe regular people too and live a luxury life while the majority of his people live is shit condition. He play the islamist card to occupy this place because islamist are the real danger to him and kremlin so he must be more extreme than the extremist, that how i explain the gay affair.

Siberia has tons of natural resources, which is important for Russia. Other they would have gave it away long time ago.

imperialistic policy and retarded vatniks who would spend tax money on them

because siberia and caucasus is full of oil and other stuff
also bufferzone to china and turkey

*Otherwise they would have gave it away long time ago

show your pussy you little bitch

Even an implication of separatism could get you labeled an extremist.
The authorities these years are very hysterical about the possibility of Russia collapsing.

go plow some russian whales, my flower is not for you iki

i am not iki you malnourished aids infested whore
i prefer mena qts

Also imagine if all these territories became independent states. It would be a total mess. Besides that, secessionist movements are generally not very strong

independent kalmykia when?

>Crimea is included
Honestly, I'm triggered

So we doing this then, all right
rape Venezuela
murder Dominican
marry Mexican

why should a burger be triggered?
liberal?hohol?slavshit?poleshit?turkshit?
231 imho

What does federalism have to do with culture?

Oh Hans will you ever learn

T H I S
H
I
S

I am surprised that the Soviets didn't throw them into Mongolia or Buryatia after the deportations in 1943.

De facto it's a part of the RF now. Crimeans have Russian passports, pay taxes to the Russian government and paticipate in Russian elections. De jure it's still part of Ukraine but that doesn't really matter in realpolitik

why should a wehraboo be triggered by annexation of crimes?
is he really under the impression that ukraine is the last bastion of whiteness?
stupid burger

The Russian language actually distinguishes ethnic Russians from 'Russlanders' or non-ethnically citizens of the Russian Federation.

non-ethnically Russian'

you don't want my little cute montirovka? :c

show your tits

What? i don't give a shit about Crimes i disagree with your choice in murder rape marry

if you still hold those attitudes you are supposed to be called turk

Let's not say things we going to regret Hans, you are the Turk here or you will be

you are muslim

You have more Muslims then we have people Hans

How common is it for non ethnic Russians to get important posts in Russian government? For instance, the current defense minister of RF is a Tuvan Khan & proud son of Tengri

because we have ppl of 80mln people
ofc we have tons of muslim

You say that like it's a bad thing you are culturally enriched what more could you want

Imagine if Alaska were still Russian. Canada would have a land border with a republic of drunk Slavic oil rig workers and Eskimos. Might be ebin

I can't imagine sharing borders with morbidly obese hillbillys is a catch in it self

China would annex Siberia anyways, even if they were granted independence

you want me to say that at least we have mosques?

No-no-no-no
I do not want give our Siberian qts to the dirty Chinese hands!

Foreign minister Lavrov is half Armenian
Moscow mayor Sobyanin has Mansi roots
There are probably more examples but I don't know too much about Russian politics

Kebab and mosques how many country's can boast they have that also Ozil

Because its Russian territory since a very long time.
Not sure why it has to have something to do with culture.

Also this

Pretty rare actually. Especially in duma

Do non ethnic Russians care about this or are they content with managing the affairs of their autonomous republics?

Does it say that satania sucks?????

Would you a Siberian gf?

I wish i knew

>are they content with managing the affairs of their autonomous republics?
Well thats why they have those republics isnt it?
Seriously though the vast majority is content I think.
Almost impossible to progress in federal politics without a Russian last name though.

Well, anyway, please don't forget that she sucks

Have you ever been to one of these republics? Is it safe for Russians to go to Chechnya or Dagestan for instance?

I like her :(

KUSOOOOOOOOOOO

Ive been to Chechnya
>it safe for Russians to go to Chechnya or Dagestan for instance?
It's fine. As long as you dont start stupid beef with the locals. Chechnyans in Chechnya are surprisingly chill when it comes down to it. But I wouldnt push it. Theyre mountain people with their own laws.
Donno about Dagestan. Pretty sure it's way worse

You've clearly never been to the southwest.