The Unjusting

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

ITT we watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns to channel keks energy and UNJUST Brendan

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
youtube.com/watch?v=rxZc0tyTqEg
youtube.com/watch?v=PdFqZCj36uA
youtube.com/watch?v=hRF-pgMWpwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for JUSTice

I WANT TO SEE YOU IN ANOTHER ADVENTURE MOVIE BRENDAN

Is this the new /savebrendan/ general?

It is now

the mummy returns is tons of fun but it's pretty trashy compared to the first one. too much shit going on, a million macguffins, tons and tons of bad CGI whereas the first one still looks fantastic, and every character has a contrived past life or great destiny all of a sudden, it's so dense.

reminder to sign the petition guys, it's well over 6000 now
we can do this, we can bring justice to this innocent victim of the matriarchy

Link to petition to sign and spread around the internet:

We will save him

Hope springs eternal

No fucking way! I actually rate Mummy Returns higher than The Mummy because it is a lot of fun

>Lots of different locations they go to
>Izzy
>Scorpion King intro
>Alan Silvestri's score
>Evy Vs Ank
>The Pyramid showdown
Sure the CGI hasn't aged that great in parts but it still is a hell lotta fun

I forgot the spooky train scene which was great

youtube.com/watch?v=rxZc0tyTqEg

It's very intense knowing these guys are literally fucked and are going to die at any second no matter what they try to do

yeah like i said I agree that it's fun, but it's also a clusterfuck. alan silvestri's score is great but a bit too simplistic/over the top in its bombast, again the jerry goldsmith score for the first one is more balanced between horror, romance, and occasionally a triumphant fanfare. the second one is just constant excess

youtube.com/watch?v=PdFqZCj36uA

someone should stream Brendan's movies to help get our energy up

You guys remember the scarab scene?
I think it was meant to be funny but that actually gave me nightmares.
Man I fucking hate insects.

I fucking love the first two movies. I've watched them both literally hundreds of times. Hope he makes a comeback because outside of this series and some awful movies he's a pretty good actor.

Him alone in the 3rd movie killing some Mummies made it worth it and that Jet Li fight although was too short.

He has such a great action presence

I've watched it five times, mostly just skipping to his and Jonathan's scenes. The movie loses a lot without Weisz (first crush, etc in addition to just being leagues above Bello) though. Fraser definitely made the movie enjoyable enough for me.

What did he do to his wife that made her want to fuck him over so badly?

Where is the stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRF-pgMWpwQ

Lord Kek is with him.

Phase 1 starts now, all meme units deploy.

Target: Brendan Fraser.

TSUJ is the word, this will be your basic weapon in the field, for the more advance memetic warriors imagination is the limit as always.

Ride with me and I will carry you myself to lord kek's eternal battlestation in the sky!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR US BRENDAN??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE111

Yes it scared the shit out of young me.

nah fuck that, that wasnt funny at all, The Mummy had plenty of scary shit at least for me, one of my absolute worst fears is to die inside a tomb sealed.

Thats why the vault scene in GoT hit me hard.

>The movie loses a lot without Weisz
This. The movie would have been better if they just wrote her out of the story or said that she passed away and the movie is about Rick trying to bond and have a good relationship with his son without Evy instead of replacing her with that other actress who did not fit at all.

>Fraser definitely made the movie enjoyable enough for me.
Yup

>Guy having his tongue cut off while being buried alive as scarabs crawl all over him
Reminder: this was a PG 13 movie

Damn, Rick trying to bond with Alex after the death of Evy. That would have been pretty good.

Rate my cast for a 4th Mummy. Not sure who to put as the son

For what it's worth he was getting a lot of praise for his creepy performance last night on The Affair from Twitter normies of all people.

Remake of RE with Brendan as Leon when?

The second movie isn't scary at all and that's why I don't like it very much. The first movie has a lot of genuinely creepy shit.

27.74/784

that's cute how you try to subtly call people that use twitter "normies" as if they're any different from you, because how would you know about that shit unless you were on fucking twitter, cockgoblin