Opinions on this man?

Opinions on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLDnqA2klo
youtube.com/watch?v=s0IYQBfdVqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could forgive his technical laziness if he didn't have such an awful sense of humour.

>technical laziness

How? What?
No.
Say what you want about him, but 'technical laziness' should not be one of it.

Hit or miss.

When he's funny, he's hilarious. Like when he mocks the ridiculous Mr. Clipboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLDnqA2klo

His humor and persona is quite simply cringe worthy.

Fuck off Rob

No, that's pretty annoying too. Also, it's just the same joke he makes all the time. "Isn't this scene ridiculous? Let me explain to you why it's ridiculous if it happened IRL. Let me show you a skit illustrating how ridiculous it would be if it happened IRL."

I've watched way too many of his videos.

Having been watching NC since his 2008, there was an obvious huge leap in his production values after that 50k. Maybe not video quality, but the money is there. I don't particularly like his entire reviews where it's just a bunch of skits, but that stuff isn't free, especially the props, sets, blah blah. Say that he robbed people before saying that he's lazy. Just look at this frequent content and you'll wonder where the fuck he gets the time to do all that he does.

don't know much about his movie opinions so I can't say. One thing I know is that he's painfully unfunny most of the time and tries too hard

Can't watch his shit. I tried. So fucking obnoxious.

What about The Spoon!?
Is he still whining about Trump?

OH WOW!

You're either a fanboy in denial or Doug Walker himself.

Even when I was younger I found him annoying. I don't get why he has so many fans, he just became worse with skits

KEK

Hack.

poopy puffer general

Do you guys relize that we are a on a thread/board that's about movies and we are talking about a guy who talks about movies

It's pretty meta bro.

Very post-modern.

>One 20 minute episode per week
>Effort put into it with special effects, actors, sets, props and a script all tailored to the review at hand
>Uploads highly informative videos analyzing popular shows inbetween
>Not afraid to shit on tumblr and take friendly jabs at Sup Forums
>Married a monster for the sole purpose of making sure no one else would ever have to
>Has actual celebrities on the show
>Has said celebrities actually do shit
>Excellent taste in movies
>Brother respectfully keeping to the shadows despite writing every episode and being fairly smart
>Can act
>Protects the interest of his fellow peers by standing up against YouTube and Hollywood

Meanwhile, everyone's favorite AVGN...

>10 minutes of content per year
>Drinks a beer and curses at the camera for a while
>Sucks at games together with the unfunniest man alive on mondays, literally worse than PewDiePie
>Would castrate himself to make sure he doesn't offend anyone
>Married a poisonous womb who ruined his lifelong dream of becoming a respected director
>Gets one "celebrity" and does nothing but suck his fetid old cock
>Shit taste in games
>Mike forces his unfunny ass into everything and has to lie on the internet about his cock size to make people like him
>So bad at acting he makes those around him suck harder
>Doesn't give two fucks about anyone but himself, JonTron levels of selling out

both him and AVGN are unfunny cucks

No one was talking about AVGN.

He's awful but my God do I hate his fans, they are alwaya underaged for genuinely have Aspergers. They always quote senpai Walker as gospel and if you've any criticism towards Walker they always say "You're jealious you didn't think of reviewing movies first" like that means something. They're worse than Leafyfags

He's a hard worker. No wonder Sup Forums hates him.

critic
>Pepperoni nipples and JUST hair
avgn
>buckteeth
doug loses

>he was a good friend.

He's really gotten unbearable
>Pleakley from Lilo and Stitch dresses in female clothing as a disguise
>COULD THIS BE THE FIRST OPENLY TRANSGENDERED CHARACTER IN A DISNEY MOVIE?
>just calls him the yellow alien and Jumba the russian alien

Not funny

Why did Ceelo Andor kill that one dude

Why did Jen start beating up the rebels when they rescued her

Why was Saul such a dick

Why did Ceelo not assassinate the dad

Why was the pilot's brain no longer fucked up from the octopus monster

>Implying he's wrong.

I wish he would drop the unfunny skits. The old style where he just reviewed the movie was good.

> you'll wonder where the fuck he gets the time to do all that he does
What else is he going to do? It's not like he has a day job

>one guy defending this looser for free

That was cringy as fuck. Fuck off, Doge.

GET OUT OF MY HEEEEAD

No.

His show was funny when it was him and his brother making fun of nostalgic campy movies, with a bunch of friend cameos from time to time.

It kinda went down after he couch casted that girl and invited the black dude

superhero

Based Latza?

hey guys, it's me again.

i'm the guy who literally invented the poopy puffer meme.

AMA?

>His show was funny
No, never.

>Hey guyz I just bought a green screen
>I am gonna use it in all my videos
> Clips? Who needs em I am the next Spielberg and I am an amazing actor!
> Lolz look at my green screen guyz I am making Hollywood level entertainment.

I understand his clipless reviews if the movie isn't out yet but if the movie is available on DVD just make an actual review instead on dancing in front of a green screen like a manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0IYQBfdVqw

I would like to know more about this puffing of poopies.

That was just insanely bad and unfunny. One of the worst things I have ever seen online. Painful.

scam artist

Apparently youtube kept fucking him over with copyright claims due to the film footage in his reviews until he just went "fuck it" and started recreating them.

>>Effort put into it with special effects, actors, sets, props and a script
See, that's where movie reviewers lose me. I don't give a shit about their little art project. If they had any talent for it they'd be making movies and not movie reviews.
When I watch a movie reviewer, I want to see a movie review and not grown men insulting human dignity as is the case with Doug Walker and his cringeworthy crew.

Have we seen Tamara's feet yet?

>I insult human dignity so you don't have to

Pics?

>JonTron levels of selling out

what?

>Had not watched NC for years
>This shit comes out
>Watch about 5 minutes of it
>Downvote, report for copyright, insult autists in the comment section.
>Never come back.

He does all this "thoughtpieces" that has clickbait-titles on them like "are new cartoons better than old ones" and then just spews a bunch of arguments that goes in a circle (for example: Are they? They are, but that's depends on what you are looking for. So they are also not better. Maybe) , doesn't come to any form of real conclusion and play some melancholy song over it and lazy editing on top of that. Like, he just talks over a bunch of rolling clips and there is no substance. They are so lame to watch. I dunno how many vids like that he has done now lately, but there are a lot of those soft-thought pieces.

AHAH someone is mad