New Blade Runner 2049 Teaser OUT

ew.com/article/2016/12/19/blade-runner-2049-first-footage-ryan-gosling-harrison-ford?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDscTTE-P-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont want to see it.

is it too shit?

so that's it? there won't be any original hollywood movies anymore? Just remakes and sequels from here on out?

look like kino

youtube.com/watch?v=GDscTTE-P-k

YT

FUCKING SCIFI KINO

yep

K I N O
I
N
O

But does he Drive II?

>Things were simpler back then

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Looks gorgeous but its missing the 80s grain filter look.

I almost would have added that but you would lose the beautiful cinematography.

wew lads this looks fucking incredible, dat music

Why the fuck are they releasing a trailer for a movie that will be released in 33 years? is this some sort of Boyhood-meme?

Good looking Deakins cinematography honing back to Jordan Cronenweth

Hopefully it holds onto what made Blade Runner great than become some CGI explosion fest

Is he a real hero?

Everything looks at least okay except for Harrison Ford.

Why did they have to put him in it god dammit.

Looks kino as fuck. Why 2049 though?

>80s grain filter look
we called that "film" back in the day

Kike in the shell BTFO

..oh yes

he meant that things were simpler back then

i prefer to call it kino.

I feel mixed emotions for this
is it a sequel or the same story again?

at first i raged but then the opening looks so much like the book and how everything was described

K I N O A F F A M

It's a sequel.

>you will witness kinography in your life time

Finally

Looks Kino
Villeneuve does it again

KINO INCOMING

people would've been upset if he wasn't involved but yeah i feel like he may bring down that movie

We'll, technically uh...

Real human bean

I don't know how to describe it properly but it looks too "clean" for me

>Blade Runner gets a teaser before Alien: Covenant

Denis Villeneuve hasn't made a bad movie yet.

well fuck im mad now

A real robot bean

>dat Vangelis score
>dat pitch-fucking-perfect city aesthetic
>Goose in a trenchcoat
KINO

Theirs atleast three cyberpunk movies now in 2017. :' )

i know Sup Forums is supposed to hate everything but this genuinely looks fucking good

Deckard aged a lot considering he's a replicant.

A sequel is a strong candidate to be his first

Arrival exists.

What are the other 2?

Relax, they created this trailer to show Blade Runner fans that they've successfully recreated the look of the first movie. I highly doubt the script will be a carbon copy of the first movie.

so ford is a replicant

>Arri Alexa

ryan gosling cant act for shit
hes going to ruin it

Maybe he found THE SOURCE

Name a bad Velleneuve movie.
Arrival is fantastic.

So do we think this is Off-World or is this a desert? I was hoping this film would adapt the Mercer subplot of the book and if it's a desert that might make sense because of Deckard heading to an unpopulated place near the end.

If you get mad because a movie is made you should chop your dick off

What Gosling films have you seen?

>implying
Official plot synopsis is this:
>Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
It hopefully won't survive on callbacks, but I definitely don't know what the fuck that "long buried secret" is supposed to be

he is 100% not a fucking replicant in the novel you piece of shit pleb

Prisoners is not very good

Probably Mars.

isnt most of the Earth in the Book fucked up from all the pollution?

Maybe its just a city but far away from the West Coast (wasnt that one of the few inhabitable places on Earth?)

>desert
>korean letters
LMAO EVERYTHING SOUTH KOREANS TOUCH TURN TO SHIT SO THEY CAN BREW THEIR POO WINE

It's possible, but he could've directed any movie he wanted and he chose this. At worst it will be underwhelming.

>Arrival is fantastic.
Neo-Sup Forums, everyone.

Is the date in Americunt format or not?

>K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard

This is a cliché, man. Why?

Not him, but that matters how?

Gosling really cannot act. He plays himself in every single movie.

He's just a more attractive Steven Segal.

Star Wars episode 8 and Cars 3

HYPE
Y
P
E

fat/tv/irgins will complain about this yet go and see countless Star Wars or capeshit reboots and sequels. Kill yourself if you fall into that category you fucking faggits

Not an argument.

>From the director of Prisoners

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today. This is hot pocket the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit.

Ghost in The Taco Bell BTFO

Incendies is shit

Probably so they can have an excuse to talk about the old movie.

So long as they don't pull a Force Awakens we should be okay. Trailer makes me real confident on that front.

>Hiding on Mars

vangelis ain't doing the score

Deckard confirmed for human. All the "Deckard was a replicant" fags BTFO. KEKEKEKEK!!!

>goose walks along the dusty mesa
>kicks a rock along his way
>sees someone walking towards him
>stops and leans in, the mystery stranger whispers something in his ear
>Logan.

kek

I can't believe someone just referred to film as a "filter"

the secret is probably that replicants are sentient and the film will turn into some replicantlivesmatter shit

Anyone else hoping Olmos makes another appearance? I want to see how his crater face has developed post-BSG

inb4 people complain about how the main protagonists are white males

Very true. Probably the worst one he's made since 2010. Its practically capeshit. The film was made so middlebrow viewers like you can tip your film buff hats and be tricked into feeling like you're a somehow more discerning viewer, appreciating the medium on a level beyond the plebes, but it's normiecore schlock all the same. This film was Nolan level spoonfeeding trash, Villeneuve just hasn't gotten to the point where his name has become unfashionable yet.

jesus fucking christ

Prisoners is bad, but his other films are quality. Insert thy opinion into thy rectum

Is there any evidence that their skin doesn't age like in countless other recent sci fi franchises?

>Prisoners is bad
why?

Damn. Deakins on this right? Not fond of Villeneuve but he's not a complete hack. Legit hyped.

>He plays himself in every single movie.
No he doesn't. You idiots blindly assume he plays a silent autist in every film because you haven't seen any of his work except for Drive and Only God Forgives. His character in The Nice Guys has nothing in common with The Driver.

obviously but that's what it is now.

Why does a board that styles itself on edgy teenage contrarianism, eat up every star wars and capeshit flick that gets regurgitated on a monthly basis and yet try to shit all over something like this because its "muh sequel waaaah"?

Harrison ford just looks like he is playing han solo again to me desu

What a cringe worthy post. You just know some video game riddled mind made it

>He hasn't seen Lars and The Real Girl
>He hasn't seen Nice Guys
>He hasn't seen La La Land

stupid harrison ford.

but of course dumbfucks like the ones that are super excited if bill murray does a cameo in an abortion movie will love it.

>goose has no presence
>blue and orange
>we have this one link to the past but things are different somehow

On one hand it doesn't look like something was fucked up hard, on the other nothing looks interesting.

Not an argument

Why do you post cunny threads? Not everyone here is a child molester like you.

In the novel he also mercilessly kills the replicants without remorse, portraying man as less passionate than machine, which values life. It's ironic and similar to what Asimov portrayed in i, Robot. Deckard's also married and likes opera and Pris is physically identical to Rachel who he has sex with only for the lulz and the stripper in the movie isn't a stripper but a singer and there's a whole police agency run by replicants...

If you're too stupid to see my point (you are), what I'm saying is that the film and novel are two different stories with different characters that only share the same blood.

>deckard is human
It's about time ;^)

>How do I reach these Blade Runnerzzzzzz?

Yes, please.

>vileneuve
>sicario is Sup Forums's favorite film
MY BODY IS FUCKING READY LADS

looks like it was filmed in digital.

you need to watch more than one his movie

this