Is the standalone Han movie going to be about his business with Jabba?

Is the standalone Han movie going to be about his business with Jabba?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/How-George-R-R-Martin-May-Have-Impacted-One-Star-Wars-Best-Characters-66967.html
wired.com/2016/11/emilia-clarke-han-solo-spinoff/
cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/influences-on-asoiaf-and-seven-times-never-kill-man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its going to be about making the Kessel run make sense.
Because Star Wars fans are so autistic they didn't realize Han was making up shit.

him either building or destroying a death star.

>one Hutt is an evil crime lord
>DUDE THE HUTTS ARE AN ENTIRE RACE OF CRIME LORDS
defend this EUfags

>he doesn't understand the kessel run.
It's going to be about him meeting a girl who changes his world view from that of a scoundrel to a gentle loving man.
Not Leia.

Just like Italians and the mob

I hope they CGI his face to look like Ford.

The kessel run did make sense, Han flew closer to the blackhole on the route than anyone else making the trip in less than 12 persecs

I thin you mean Sicilians, senpai. The regular Italians are too lazy and dumb to make money off of extortion.

I reckon its gonna be a han and lando buddy cop thing with boba fett

I'm 'Hand' Solo if you know what I mean

>Stop. Freeze! Heh, nice spaceship. I think I'll name her Millennium Falcon.

Sicilians, Italians, same dago different name

Who is this ugly jew? What have they done with my han solo

Kek'd

What are Somalians

So now Han Solo wore the same outfit his entirely life? That's pretty autistic of him.

Not with Boba getting his own memeflick

But a buddy film would be pretty good tbqh

i think it would be more interesting if hutts were normally skinny looking worm men, but jabba was so wealthy and greedy that he got incredibly fat

He says he has a new jacket in TFA

I'm still interested in childish gambino playing lando

>forgetting Harrison Ford is also Jewish

You mean like Jews and the international central banking racket and domination of media.

The fuck did you just say

Blondie was probably on the spectrum too

Alden EhrenREICH

How is this allowed?

I hope shes a major character

Wait, this for real? For fuck's sake, there is billion other stuff you could just write in this universe why can't they move the fuck away from the core trilogy

>How far up your ass will the Mouse's cock go?

I agree, but I'd say give it time. They are still getting used to the concept of stand alone movies. I'd be pretty uneasy if they jumped straight into old republic and shit

is this clown fucker going to be the next han solo? jesus christ kill me now

I don't mean literally the same clothes, but he wears different versions of the same outfit in pretty much every movie.

>WAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH!
>ITS BAD TO LIKE THINGS BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT!
>WAAAH!

Go back to tripping acid at your shitty music festival, hippie

just be happy they didnt make a clone army out of him.

It's going to be a trilogy bro, not just one movie

Female actor playing han solo pls

>why can't they move the fuck away from the core trilogy
less redognizability = less money

Which unconfirmed characters/monsters do you think will get shoehorned in this movie for the 'member factor?

>Chewie
>Jabba
>Boba Fett
>Greedo
>C3PO + R2
>The Sarlac
>Rancor

Are you actually retarded?

lumpy

Chewie is probably going to be a major character
Boba and Jabba have a pretty good chance each, no way both though
Greedo is maybe

>People still honestly in their hearts of hearts think this a good idea

It's like watching a slow motion train crash occuring, this will be the movie that breaks Star Wars for Disney

What does that have to do with, "fast ship?"

It's actually much worse than this in the EU and prequels

It's not even Hutts, it's literally Jabba the individual is the slithering embodiment of crime in the SW galaxy and has had dealings with essentially every character that has existed in the SW universe at one point or another.

>we will never get a Scorsese directed Han Solo movie about his rise to power with Jabba

Sicilians have African admixture which dilutes some of their uselessness and replaces that with a propensity for crime.

Literally why.

>Well Chewie, I guess this is just another Han Solo A Star Wars film™

Pretty sure they're gonna make a new monster. They do a new monster in every movie.

It's gonna be about his love for jackets with lots of extra pockets

It needs to be fast to not get sucked into the hole. Kind of like how you can run over quicksand if you run super fast but if you walk you get sucked in.

>REMINDER
>REMINDER
>REMINDER

This man is a good actor and Disney didnt pick him to be Han.

Disney literally does not care.

Uh huh.

Listen, the Han Solo trilogy was great, but that part was silly. Now that it's not canon, we can try again.

I'd either go with it being a very efficient nav computer, or Han hilariously not knowing what he's talking about.

They need someone who can always come back for more films if need be

HOL UP

I'd like a Han story about how he meets Chewie.
His entire story through 4-7 was defined by his relationship with Chewie (A bit of a deviation in 7 for it to be about his son, but w/e), so a Solo story would need to be about they came to be best buds, or, even better, a buddy cop story of them together.

Why don't they just cgi his face

They already made the prequels canon with R1, might as well throw a Christmas Special character in there. Maybe a CGI Art Carney or Bea Arthur pouring liquor into someone's volcano head.

outfit looks a little too clean for a space smuggler. is this a fanshop or official?

the guy they picked is a good actor too

go watch hail caesar

The guy they picked was STELLAR in Hail, Caesar. A guy I'd never seen before managed to steal the film in an ensemble of 10/10 performers. His casting is the only thing that made me interested in this film.

That interest was destroyed by the casting of the Meme Rap / Meme Comedy King and the GoT girl. I can see the argument for Glover as Lando but there is literally no excuse for casting the girl from GoT in any role for any movie ever, let alone a SW movie where you essentially have your pick of any performer in the business. She is a black hole of talent.

shop

Lando obviously.

I'm not saying the giy they picked is a bad actor, im saying he looks nothing like Han Solo and pic related does

Dong Lover.

>Being so autistic that the first critera of any recasting is "looks exactly like the other person."

Youre damn right it is.

bad argument desu

>youre not wrong, you just have autism

I hope it takes place like 5-10 years before ANH, that'd be more interesting. Ford was 35 when ANH was filmed, Alden is 27 right now.

Underrated post

>buddy cop thing
>Not an ocean's eleven Lando movie.
It's like they hate money.

This is a mistake. If they just exploded an Old Republic movie onto the scene everyone would go crazy. Mandalorians alone would be a huge draw for average Joes.

Can't wait for a Kotor movie.

Who the fuck is that guy? He's not the real Han right? Right?

I think thats what they are going for.

Han at one point was an imperial officer, a time that has very very little coverage in the current canon. I have the feeling its going to be about that

Kyle motherfucking Katarn.

Paul Joseph Watson?

"DER IMPERIAL FLEET DID NUNNIN WRONG"

>executives spaz the greenlight button when easy money films get suggested

Y r u surprised?

What the fuck are you talking about

>Dude South Park lmao
Why don't you just call them nostalgia fags like everyone else? Fucking reddit retard.

Why the fuck are they making a Han Solo movie? This is almost as bad as making an Aunt May movie.

>crying in greentext
Sure showed him.

cinemablend.com/new/How-George-R-R-Martin-May-Have-Impacted-One-Star-Wars-Best-Characters-66967.html

wired.com/2016/11/emilia-clarke-han-solo-spinoff/

cantuse.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/influences-on-asoiaf-and-seven-times-never-kill-man/

And Seven Times Kill Man! has probably the largest influence on A Song of Ice and Fire of any of Martin’s other works. First published in Analog in 1975, it tells the story of a race of primitive religious pacifists who are largely annihilated by a cult of warlike humans who seek to colonize their planet.

There is so much clear, potent influence on A Song of Ice and Fire it’s practically Martin plagiarizing his own work.

Important Characters

Arik neKrol: The ‘main’ character. A trader who arrived at Corlos in search of valuable trade goods. He finds himself increasingly sympathetic to the oppressed Jaenshi.

Proctor Wyatt: The religious and military leader of the Steel Angels. He is a prophet and visionary.

Jannis Ryther: Arik’s trading partner. She picks up his trade goods and attempts to find buyers off-world.

C’ara Haran: The weaponmaster of the Steel Angels. Something of an independent figure who questions his faith and Wyatt’s visions.

They have described it as the tone and style of a heist film.
So I'm betting it will be how Han and Lando managed to swindle the original Cloud City owner out of his claim to Cloud City and how Lando got it.

Han Solo had a black gf before Disney got their hands on Star Wars. I dunno why everyone is so bent out of shape over this.