Actually a decent conversation by both left and right

Actually a decent conversation by both left and right.

youtube.com/watch?v=66hfGaAVloU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvK2l3b_fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the second one

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvK2l3b_fE

>The audience groans when O says something they collectively disagree with

How cancerous can liberals be?

Colbert was better when he was in character.

Colbert is such a smug asshole, he isn't even remotely funny anymore. Seth Meyers is even worse.

All the leftist comedians of old have become absolutely impossible to listen to.

They were decent when neo-cons and Bush were in power because they could pretend to be anti-establishment, however now they ARE the establishment. And holy fuck will great shillery comes no comedy.

It's gang violence which is tolerable and have you noticed that mass shootings happen to gun free zones and to soft targets...?..????

Papa bear had a heart to heart with Colbert huh

>left
>decent conversation

Who watches these guys anymore? I'm 22 and I don't know anybody my age who watches TV with a few exceptions like GoT, let alone these guys.

it's nice to see that colbert is at least able to have a conversation, unlike current year man

It's so sad. I used to love Colbert.
Maybe it's just because I was younger and less informed, but I feel like he was less bought out.

when he was actually doing comedy as a character you could write it off as being parody even when it was really really stupid.

now it's authentic leftism and it's just pathetic.

Is the irony to these posts supposed to be that the posts themselves are shills/slides?

Colbert has mentioned it many times on his show that the reason they go pretty hard with the left-wing politics is because that's their target demographic. At his specific time slot the major demographic is 18-25 year old liberals.
You might notice that Conan does very little political commentary because he is no longer restricted by his time slot now that he is on cable and it's broadcasted on numerous stations.

Gotta give the people what they want.

Bill O'riely lost his cool and lost the crowd when he got heated.
He should not have used the patriotic approach. I was actually impressed by Steven Colbert being a strong leftist who kept his cool.

>How cancerous can liberals be?

Potentially? As cancerous as Sup Forums.

O'Reily gotten better over the years. He used to be too hardline for me, but now he's more middle of the road with a slight right lean. I don't know about his federal weapon charge solution though. Our prison system is already overwhelmed and the tax payers keep pumping AC and honey buns into the cells.

>implying Sup Forums isn't satire

Bill has been a shill for the right as much as Colbert has been for the left. However Bill at least admits how Islamic immigration is one of the greatest threats facing the Western World while Colbert stays silent or slides it like a good cuckold.

He was funny back in the bush days, nobody liked bush anyway

Plus Bush gave them decent things to whine about like pointless wars with snackbars instead of nigger criminals being shot and the pronouns of autogynephiles.

Fuck me the hypocrisy is ripe, where is his condemnation of the Arab Spring, Libya, Syria, the fact he comes out of his presidency with A FUCKING PEACE PRIZE.

Fuck Colbert, he squeals and smugly wails but the moment his side is being just as bad he shuts up.