Umm ok seriously now, how the fuck do you stop them?

umm ok seriously now, how the fuck do you stop them?

wait for october

Bros...

Let Kershaw pitch, he'll do the stopping himself.

Its getting spooky now

Fpbp

realize baseball is a high variance sport and the short sample size of the playoffs makes the whole thing a crap shoot.

plz no bulli Yu

Also tell him we miss him.

This really only applies for game sevens. If a team wins in any less than seven games they will have won twice at least twice as many games as the other team in a six game sample.

>says the increasingly nervous Dodger hater for the 100th time

The Red Sox

>dodgers

lmao enjoy the postseason choke

It does seem really unfair considering that having the best regular season record in baseball is far more impressive than winning three series in October.

lol.

>how the fuck do you stop them?

Ask the 2013 Braves and 2016 Nats how that tactic went

Not gonna lie, former Dodgers fan here. It'llbe hilarious watching them crash and burn in the playoffs. But in all seriousness we can't let these guysbreak the all-time wins record.

I live in LA should I go to a Dodgers game

>2013 Braves
fucking triggered
>take dad to last braves game of the regular season
>they beat the shit out of phillies
>take gf to first playoff game against the dodgers
>worst baseball game i've ever seen, most fans are gone by eighth inning

>muh playoffs
How can Astrobandwagoncucks even act like they're not shitting their skirts in the face of this mighty juggernaut?

Meme magic, greater tems have fallen to it

So is he like supposed to be good?

> doyer fans actually think darvish is good

>t. Dodgers fan that has been raped with taxes to support his shitty chokers

Pray. All you can do.

Yea they're fun!

Or I could ask the 2013 Cardinals and 2016 Cubs?

seriously wtf were you thinking, it's not like losing in the league championship is that much better than losing in the first when we're talking about the dodgers being garbage in the playoffs

The red hot Cubs will sweep them in 5 in the NLCS, and they in turn will lose to the mighty Yanks in the WAS, rendering the entire Dodgers season worthless

Cubs/Red Sox 2017 WS

check it

>can't stop, won't stop

bruh i don't think you understand stats well. seven is not enough trials to show anything.

like take flipping a coin. exact even odds. yet how many times will it even go to 7 games? less than half the time. that doesnt mean that in half of those theoretical series, one side of the coin was dominant over the other because it won 4-2 or 4-1 or whatever.

in baseball playoffs youre maybe taking a team that won .60 vs a team that won .55 or something. thats a difference of 1 more game won out of every twenty. it's a slim edge and it is NOT going to show true in a seven game sample.

Look at last season. The Indians had no business making the World Series. They won a game starting a literal who from the minors. Sox and Jays both had much better rosters at the start of the playoffs.

>that doesnt mean that in half of those theoretical series, one side of the coin was dominant over the other because it won 4-2 or 4-1 or whatever.
it does though, seeing as it one twice as many or four times as many games in the series as the other team

champions are what we call the team that shows up in october, not the one that's theoretically the best. a team that has five chances to show up and only does it once is not a champion.

Nigger, not all of us think that. He's got a lot to prove before that happens

you can show up and still lose, thats how baseball is. you are being delusional because accepting the truth means you will see how stupid baseball playoffs actually are. if you rip a line drive but its right at a player, that's an out. meanwhile someone else hits a blooper in for a single. it's flukey. the guy who crushed a line drive didnt fail to "show up".

*blocks your path*

one could say, and in fact they do say, that being able to consistently hit the ball in an undefended location is a distinct skill.

what people "do say" is "luckswing" and that's for a real reason. stay ignorant, retard. :^)

forgive me, then champions are what we call the team that wins in october

there is almost no one calling for the regular season best record to be the champion, what fun is that

if you think random crapshoots to determine a "champion" are fun, good for you. enjoy the playoffs.

if you think they are a proper way of determining who is the best team, you are an idiot.

>t. Increasingly nervous Doyers """"""""""""""""""""""Fans""""""""""""""""""""""""""

it's never been about who's the best team. you think the 2007 patriots don't beat the giants 8 times out of 10?

running the a matchup enough times to get rid of any variation would take way too long. in almost every sport the champion is not who's the best team, but who can appear to be the best team at a particular time

and no i don't watch boreball

>increasingly nervous dodgers fan doubts validity of playoffs

are the Dodgers the Dallas Cowboys of MLB? Green Bay Packers? Or some other football team?

Lets be real - most MLB teams would kill to have the sustained success the Dodgers have

not really. kind of a monkey's paw thing. you do great in the regular season but choke in the playoffs. ignominious defeat.

go big or go home.

kershaw in the playoffs

We "Boston" will stop them and the Stros

>said the increasingly chuckling Dodger hater for the 29th season
Fixed.

Except by all accounts the Dodgers are super dominant this year in a way that they've never been dominant before

I'm sure the 2001 Mariners can relate.