HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump using tragedy to fearmonger and incite hatred against an "other" that incidentally gives him support as a side effect

If you expected anything else from the narcissist you were deluding yourself.

This meme.
Lrn2ID stormfag

Pic related.

>But plebbit told me 90% of americans hate Trump

>Implying

>1 Post By This ID

>1 Post By This ID

Go back to plebbit.

i dont get it

6/16-6/17

What the fuck is this a poll from the future?

Meanwhile he loses his entire fucking pro-gun base

Now I shall have two!!

15-MINUTE REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

you mean the way leftist vultures use a tragedy to fearmonger and incite hatred against their own countrymen?

meanwhile Trump is just telling the truth and pledging to protect American lives. apparently that's a foreign concept to liberals

Never been, you'd have to tell me what it's like.

Trump is only concerned with one thing: making sure the conversation is about himself. He's not interested in "fixing" the United States, he's interested in being the president of them. Hillary is shady as shit but you're a goddamn idiot if you think for a single second Trump is somehow a good choice for the oval office.

>Trump using real world events to educate people about the true nature of third world immigrants

Looks like dick

>roast me

>Trump screaming "I told you so" so everyone can hear how he "called it" about something he didn't even know the facts about yet is somehow telling the truth.

That's fucking great until you remember the guy that killed all those people was an American native. And the judge that he's been haranguing for the crime of being an American success story is, in fact, a native.

The guy doesn't do research, he just lets whatever he wants spill out of his mouth and expects his PR to clean up the mess he made.

t.Increasingly Nervous Man.

He was raised by afghan parents. Do you know how anti-gay aghans are? Also that judge is a chicano faggot. Fuck him and his shitty idealized version of mexico.

he intentionally tells 95% truths so that sjw morons go apeshit about that 5% and spread the fact he was 95% right

ITS HAPPENING/HAPPENED
ITS SO HAPPEN THAT IT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE

you have to be a bit more subtle m8

this is not friendly territory for you

This event demonstrates that islamist thinking is toxic, therefore we should not import any more islamist thinkers, regardless of this shooters nationality.

This.

Fuck sand niggers.
Fuck LaRaza specs
Fuck leftist faggots.

And that's a problem with our culture. Maybe more specifically, it's a problem with the cultures of everyone that migrates to America. When you come here you're supposed to become an American. You're not supposed to bring the hatreds, the grudges, the biases of wherever you came from with you. It's supposed to be a new start not just for you but for everyone else.

Trouble is nobody wants to do that. They want to live in America but keep being Afghan, or German, or Kenyan, or Irish, or whatever the hell. So sure that's a problem with them, and where they came from. But it's a problem with us too, for not being the melting pot we want and claim to be. I'd rather we fix that and try to do something long-term than do something reactionary out of fear.

"Other" "Othering" and "the Other" are my fucking trigger words. People get away with using that shit because people don't realise where it comes from. Well I do.

Fuck Levinas, fuck Marcuse, fuck Horkheimer and fuck anyone who thinks this pseudo-intellectual morality belongs anywhere but the trash.

What if these online polls are just fabrications to sedate your endeavors? Lulling you into a premature sense of accomplishment with false positive projections..?

Hillary using tragedy to fearmonger and incite hatred against an "other" that incidentally gives her support as a side effect

>If I don't support Donald Trump I must support Hillary
wew

>Le I'm educated poster here to educate Sup Forums
We're sick of pretending Islam is an ideology we want to import into the US. Take your political science degree and shove it up your ass

Johnson using tragedy to fearmonger and incite hatred against an "other" that incidentally gives him support as a side effect

Am I getting warmer? Should I list Stein next?

Actually I wanted Kasich.

That sure is related to my post in the slightest manner.

Oh wait, it's not. You're just screaming like a stupid monkey because I'm not toeing the party line so you assume I must be one of those nasty buzzwords your pals told you to hate.

American native my ass. if your household is a bunch of people that don't belong here you aren't an American.

Who belongs here?

Cultures and religions that can coexist peacefully with others cultures and religions.

Not people running for afghan president who have supported the taliban.

Not you

Why does only one american state get a flag?

He's just gonna pretend that islam is compatible with the west's infatuation with gays and women's rights.

Trump has always been for homo rights

ok schizo

I believe that practitioners of Islam who are willing to put their status as members of the nation state ahead of their religion should be welcomed.

I'm not completely stupid, I know that number is small. Maybe astronomically so. But I can't justify denying everyone the opportunity.

Yeah his dad's a loony, he talks like he's some leader-in-exile. Honestly that's one of the people I think need to be discouraged from coming here. Living in America while styling yourself as the leader of a foreign power is a pretty clear conflict of interest.

>but it's a problem with us too for not being the melting pot we want and claim to be

You're saying that these people hold morally reprehensible values as a result of their upbringings in other parts of the world, and it's our responsibility to instill in them better values?

That's a huge gain believe it or not. Trump is the only one sticking up for the LGBT community while Shillary does nothing. Trust me, when the newest polls come out Trump will rise: Reminder that CBS poll was mostly polling Democrats

>Yeah his dad's a loony, he talks like he's some leader-in-exile. Honestly that's one of the people I think need to be discouraged from coming here. Living in America while styling yourself as the leader of a foreign power is a pretty clear conflict of interest.

Same situation with clock boy's dad.

Gee makes you think

>Yeah his dad's a loony

Exactly. Where do you think the shooter got his intense homophobia from? Also it is likely that his dad plundered his boipussy when he was younger. I have no proof but his violent rejection of his homosexual urges definitely hints at heavily internalized guilt often exhibited by familial rape victims.

It's how republicans have been doing things for the past 40 years.
>Vote for us or the godless Commies will kill your family and destroy everything you hold dear!
>Vote for us or the black criminals will kill your family and destroy everything you hold dear!
>Vote for us or the brown mudslimes will kill your family and destroy everything you hold dear!

No. I would say it's their responsibility to put them aside if they want to live in a society that finds those values reprehensible, and it's our responsibility to hold them to that acceptance.

If you desire sharia law and the beating/death of your fellow citizens because of their sexual orientation, you should not be welcome in America. If you believe that your church should be exempt from taxes despite earning profit from its flock, while demanding other religious groups not be granted the same privileges, then you should not be welcome in America. Yadda yadda.

It's not like our nation is anything like that now. It's just my belief if that we're ever going to curb all this insane shit that has been going on this is the sort of direction we need to move toward. Tolerance not because it's "right" or "good" but because it's practical. There are simply too many different kinds of people in the United States to waste energy on hating them on such arbitrary lines. We need to coexist or fucking die.

Please leave shill

He also got it from his Cleric at his mosque.

>implying liberals haven't started doing the same thing

Their entire message this time around is "Vote for Hillary or else Trump will literally deport all brown people (regardless of their citizenship status), muslims, and gays." I have never seen the left wing of this country so assblasted over such trivial, fake issues.

When that "other" really is out to kill you you should hate it. You want a leader that'll defend you, not try and compromise with people that want you dead.

its over Hillary, I have the gay vote!

>American native

He's proof that muslim immigrants do not assimilate and the second generation is worse than the first because they feel protected from deportation.

Culturally he absolutely positively is not an American.

Anyone with half a brain can see through the bullshit narrative of him being an American. He was a muslim first and foremost, not an American

>American native
His Facebook page says from Pakistan, and his cover photo is all about Pakistani pride, he might be born in America but he really didn't seem to consider himself one.

So you agree that stone age tribesmen with beliefs that haven't been acceptable anywhere in the civilized world for several hundred years shouldn't be allowed in the country, because they don't magically drop those beliefs the first time they eat at McDonald's? Glad we agree.

He can really spin this to his advantage. Its already working, but the LGBT community is deeply Democratic and they don't' trust the GOP. Trump can change that

>37% of 2% of the population

Wow, it's fucking nothing

>Tolerance not because it's "right" or "good" but because it's practical

There's nothing practical about "tolerating" islamic extremism. You call him an American native but he spent his life in an Islamic enclave, as many Islamic immigrants do, regardless of the country they move into, whether it's the US or Germany. He may be a citizen but he never assimilated. Which is why it's nonsensical to blame "American culture" for his crime when the blame should fall squarely on his Islamic ideology.

You are deluded if you think Trump is "otherizing" muslims just on a whim. Muslims are not oppressed, they have never been oppressed, they have oppressed, raped, enslaved, and killed millions around the world.

Sure some muslims are good. But even you recognize that there are glare problems with shariah law , you're just too much of a pussy to realize that we have to start working against the problem. "Tolerating" does nothing but enable this behavior to continue.

>Actually I wanted Kasich.

Somehow I really doubt this, considering that everything you write is a lib talking point.

Gays are 2% of the population. Who cares?

Can someone give link? I couldnt find it, and this is probably fake since it says 16 and 17 june, shame.

>implying

liberals are sheep. if their trend setting shepherds, gays, start voting for trump, a lot of them will follow.

Nice fake poll OP.

>There's nothing practical about "tolerating" islamic extremism.
You've misunderstood me greatly if you think that's what I meant. Tolerance is self-destructive if it's a one-way street. I'm not asking to tolerate those who do not tolerate us in turn.

>But I can't justify denying everyone the opportunity.

Oh bullshit. There is nothing wrong with being selective about who we want in our country. It is not a human right to be American. Up until the 1965 immigration act that caused this clusterfuck we were very selective about the culture and origin of the people we let in.

It's not our responsibility to accept everyone. It's perfectly fine to tell muslims to fuck off while accepting germans or whatever. You've been conditioned to think it isn't, but really there is no reason we shouldn't discriminate against people coming into this country. We shouldn't take people from a culture that is incompatible with our values. Even if a small minority could assimilate, by allowing them to come in en mass you are fundamentally changing the culture of your own country

A native to an illegal parent

>Kaisch.
You gotta go back faggot

Well, the past few decades have shown that radical muslims funded by the ME and North African countries are not willing to tolerate us in return

so perhaps it's time to try a more defensive strategy instead of hoping that they'll just "come around" eventually

.you underestimate my historic vagina.

If you take in immigrants from Afghanistan you're importing Afghan cultural views. 99% of afgans are in favor of sharia law (pic related), where the fuck do you think he got his opinions from.

Also in Afghanistan they have the practice of Bacha Bazi or "boy play" where older men rape little boys, so he probably was raped by his father.

A child of two unassimilated afgans does not magically become an American and hold American values because of where he was geographically. He might legally be a US citizen but culturally he is not.

And how do you test that?
>Do you love America?
>I guess
>Welcome to America!

But they were absolutely right about all three of those things

/po/ is being paranoid because all the shilling lately just keep commenting on the thread to ensure them your not a bot/shill

Poll: 100% of British muslims believe homosexuality is unacceptable.

This is not radical islam.

Leftists would rather justify and act as apologists for a religion that openly encourages the slaughter of homosexuals than stand up and defend the lives of gay people.

theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

That's like what, 58% of 1% of Americans?

OMG TRUMP BTFO

>put their status as members of the nation state ahead of their religion should be welcomed
>EVER putting the state before your religion
Absolutely Heretical.
Why even call them muslims at that point?

What happens more often than not is that he becomes torn between the two cultures and experiences extreme self-loathing. Later, as they reach their mid to late twenties, that can shift to extreme fanaticism for one culture or the other.

Sound familiar?

And what about all the Americans who have indeed been murdered by Muslims? What about all the families who have been affected by radical Islamists?

A lot of pro-gun people don't care much about background checks or preventing people on terror watch-lists from buying guns.

I do, but that's because I can look at it rationally and realize that anyone can get put on a watch list for any reason. Taking away a Constitutional right without due process is never a good idea.

That being said, it's not going to hurt Trump much when the alternative is Hillary fucking Clinton.

It says 27% of german and 44% of france muslims view it favorably. I agree with your premise that islam is shit but how so you explain those ones then?

That means that the more muslims a given country has the more extreme they will become. Lord know what Germany will be like in 5 years now that they just imported about 1 million sand nigger bucks to breed with their gross, frigid women.

HILLSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH DAMN SONS FEELS GOOD TO SUPPORT THE NEXT PRESIDENT

This is all part of the God Emperor's plan. Trump has been working previously to sow uncertainty among the nignogs. Now we will have the sodomites as well. Trump is going directly after Hillary's base, whereas Hillary isn't going after Trump's base at all (proud White men)

>"oh no! someone is using facts as a reason to do a certain action!"

lefties everybody

300ish million people in the US 2% of that is 6 million 37% of that is about 2.3million.
So no it's not nothing.

Keep going up up up

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist

>gays are literally breaking the conditioning
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now he needs to work on the african americans more, and hell, he can work on latinos more...maybe a few religious people. Has Hillary even met with religious people besides Muslims?

ok hillary shill. now fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of. Your whiny, defeatist opinion is unwanted.

Unless you can provide a viable alternative to Trump, then stfu