Could this happen in your country?

Could this happen in your country?

Yes, transgender people even have legal recognition in some regions

we've finally come full circle
wonder what the babby will look like and how all the hormones are gonna affect it

my brain hurts

This is great recruitment propaganda for ISIS desu

No

russia pls help

Russians are cucks.

what do you mean full circle, was it like this before

Its probably already happened tbqh

Won't the baby be all fucked up from the hormones the mother is taking? Seems irresponsible to allow people to do this without studying the effects on the developing fetus.

Anyway, this LGBT shit has clearly gone too far. We gave them an inch and they took a mile. We need to return to a policy of light sharia for a while.

Degeneracy.

back in the day the dick went into the vagina and the baby came out later, yes.

>"first" "world" "people"

>Anyway, this LGBT shit has clearly gone too far. We gave them an inch and they took a mile. We need to return to a policy of light sharia for a while.
Cretins like you really don't deserve Internet access.

I meant these '''''male pregnancies''''' or 'lesbians' conceiving and such have always been a combination of lady and MTF tranny or lady and FTM tranny where one person is normal and can breastfeed and the other is a hormone-guzzling degenerate
Now it's a double whammy

t. homo transsexual faggot

Better than living in a shed eating triple digit number of calories a day in a country where the military is also the government.

>Xer goes on an Vietnamese Basket weaving forum to get LGBT validation

>western """""""""""""civilization"""""""""""""

East shall continue the legacy of western cuvilisation, they have failed.We are their Byzantium.

Sorry, I don't think the promotion of sodomy on public television and the mass spaying/castration of impressionable children as a medical procedure is a step forward for human civilization.

blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb
blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb blurbblurbblurblurb FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT blurbblurbblurblurb

dis

that's pretty sweet desu

you just copy paste western europe

Kek, the West is doom for sure if you are at the front.

>>jotolisco

The diferance is we coppied and pasted western europe at their HIGHT not at the downfall, just like byzantium.

Yes. People are only allowed to cut their genitals when they're 21 in Russia so my guess is they are more responsible here, bit more mature. At least I hope so.

"He" looks like an Oblivion character.

>implying there's only one

no nigger you copy pasted everything
you're just 10 years delayed

i know what you buy with your visa card t.swedbank

>i know what you buy with your visa card t.swedbank
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I have bank acount in swedbank.

What's your problem? Lost hope?

>>>/lowIQSubhumanthatneedstobegassed/

>someones not OK with gay shit
>LMAO back to yur containment board Nazi scum lol xd.

>I dont want to be forced to have sex with a MtFtMtF Triple-Binary homosexual
>BACK TO Sup Forums NAZI

These people with issues are small minority. Not even worth mentioning as a problem in the modern world. I'm saying it as a practicing Christian. Le war on bad gays is cringeworthy.

WHO CARES

As long as it doesn't affect me I don't care.