>Donald Trump wants Bill Gates to shutdown the Internet

Sup Forums will defend this

>Hillary Clinton wants tougher regulations for Assault Rifles

Sup Forums will oppose this

ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THIS STUPID??????

>1 Post By This ID

Oy vey

END THE END

Trump is planing to block online communication from areas with a jihad problem. Also, tougher regulations on rifles do not prevent murderers from murdering.

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO TOBACCO
>NO INTERNET
>NO DEGENERACY

The first ammendment doesn't apply to the internet, dumbass.
The internet didn't exist when the constitution was written, so the 1st only applies to newspapers and books.

*IN

>>Donald Trump wants Bill Gates to shutdown the Internet
he was talking about isis controlled areas in syria but it was taken out of context like usual

SAGE AND IGNORE

>Bill Gates to shutdown the Internet
>Bill Gates

He said to shut down the internet of ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq, not in the US.

roll this shit

BUT SAGE WHEN YOU DO

Guns are more important than trolling.

Here's the kicker, though.

Disagree with trump supporters? Have an argument. They will hear you out at the very least, and tell you their opinions on why you're wrong, even if they are misguided and ignorant.

Disagree with Clinton supporters? Get shouted down, doxed, and beat up.

Sorry, I'll go with the group that allows me to voice my dissent, even if I think that some of their values are misguided.

There is no utopia. Just a lot of arguing and working towards goals. The group that doesn't allow dissent may one day work against me, and then I will have no voice.

>Donald Trump wants Bill Gates to shutdown the Internet
They "defend" this because they know it's impossible.

>Hillary Clinton wants tougher regulations for Assault Rifles
They oppose to this because they know it's possible and more likely to happen.

hurr durr

Hillary wants open borders and to let 30,000 potentially radical Muslims into the country... Putting American lives in danger to not offend anyone

Kys shill

Sageroll

The internet was a mistake.

Yes, you are better than them because you will stick with your retard while they stay with theirs

You really must be a shill. There is nothing short of murdering a person Trump can do to be more fucking evil than Hillary.

Literally.

Give it the fuck up. We all know she's a bitch. Few of us could ever pick her over Trump because an unknown quantity is preferable to any and all known quantity of guaranteed evil.

15-MINUTE REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

I spend far too much time here as it is. Guns are needed to protect yourself.

Automatic rifles didn't exist when the constitution was written.
>y-yes they did!
Hardly. The ones made nowadays are much more available, portable, and faster.

roll it up

sagerolling for 00

>capitalizing assault rifles

>not knowing what assault rifles are and that assault rifles are almost impossible to get in the US

GB2wherever you retards come from.

And I can make one with shit from Home Depot.

You lose.

>my only argument of Trump are half truths taken out of context to fit my own agenda

Sad honestly.
You should be ashamed for being such a fucking weasel liar.

Then again I guess this isn't anything new for a clinton supporter.
Lies corruption and cheating.

I'd like to see you try.

Hillary Clinton wants to create a Manhattan-like project to break encryption.

THE MADNESS MUST END!
SAGE AND REMOVE THIS DEGENERACY FROM OUR BOARD!

>77430851
>1 post by this IP

CAN'T YOU FUCKS SEE THIS SHIT?! HE HASN'T REPLIED AT ALL! IT'S A SLIDE, A FUCKING SLIDE.
sage

Ralling

I wish that I could think in extremely simplistic terms like that about anything. God it must be nice.

Called it... Get shilled.

Well if you're serious, it's a shame your not my friend because making shit is my hobby. And trust me, a gun is nothing compared to a hydroponic grow op, for tomatoes, of course.

But if you're just being a jerk who doesn't think I can do it. Than in that case, fuck you! You don't know me.

If Shillary hates guns so much, why did she organize the worst mass-shooting in US history just the other day?

>shillary want people to shut off their freedom of speech
shillary, if you want to live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw rocks

Bump

It's almost like there's a Constitutional amendment to right to own and bear arms by the citizens of the country....

>tfw this obvious of bait will get unsaged and serious replies.

She's a cunt. She takes millions in Saudi monies and even licks the pretty little spies they send over. Like Huma, for instance.

trying to sage, it keeps saying "upload failed"

You think pol is part of the 2 party system? We are playing 4th dimensional political games

You are stupid

>1 post
Do you really think nobody is noticing this?

good point !

>tougher regulations for Assault Rifles
It sure worked well for us.