/brit/

wales ediction

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Mandem
soundcloud.com/spookybizzle/peckham-to-hackney
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500395179615.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So I'm an impartial, unbiased observer. I'm not a Nat Soc or a Racial Realist by any means, but lately, I've just felt like something is wrong with Western Culture, almost as if it's under attack. Like, have you noticed how every other race has a homeland except whites? And it's considered "racist" for whites to celebrate their culture?

Again, I'm just an average, middle-of-the-road guy like all of you. But I've started to question the prevailing narrative about World War II and the Holocaust. I mean, the winners write history. Most German soldiers were just ordinary people defending their homeland. And the Holocaust numbers... they just don't add up. Any unbiased observer can see that. I mean, why is Holocaust denial illegal? The truth doesn't fear questioning.

I think that this documentary does a good job of providing a new perspective, without the bias of the politically correct version that the victors teach us in school. I actually had a Jewish history professor once who admitted that much of the official Holocaust narrative is embellished. Don't listen to the leftists in this thread who shit on TGSNT just because it doesn't fit in with their narrative. I mean, the left has become increasingly radicalized in recent years, especially since the Election. It seems that so-called "far-right politics" are the last bastion of sanity these days.

Just to reiterate, I'm not some Sup Forumstard. I'm just an average guy who is proud of his people and culture, and doesn't want to see them disappear.

update for "so I have no friends anyone from /brit/ want to go out in london tonight otherwise i have to go out by myself again" begged my whole contacts (8 of them) for shit to do tonight and finally got a response and invited myself to shoreditch tonight, cu there lads

west sussex

big fan of nine inch nails (the band)
can't wait for their new album

All hail his royal cuteness

WAKEFIELD

:3

See tons of ugly lads with good looking women.

'e

need a twink bf

I'm honestly starting to feel and live like Tim now

Love it when mum cooks this for din dins

cool can I come

*shows evryone your deviantart*

sure where u based

OWO, DFK, RO, SEX. Lots of DFK to start the session. In RO she tasted very nice and clean. :coolgirl: Some good OWO action. Sex miss, doggy, cowgirl. two pops in one hour. no rush, no clock watching went over few mins than one hour. :cool:

fucks sake lads didn't realise you were meant to knock on the wall at the gloryhole when you're about to cum

got battered by the security guard

h-hi :3

Newcastle are you doing lifts?

bcuks where th fuk

>Sup Forumstard

KNNNNNEEEEWWSSS TO ME

you barking up the wrong tree doggie

pics x

are you calling him a "rorke" or a "nonce"?

A DRAGON SCIMITAR?!?!

You mean like doing the same aimless tasks day after day?

>>Sup Forumstard

threadly reminder that letting your cat get fat is animal abuse and that letting your kids get fat is child abuse

bet i have the sexiest body here

Anyone else fully expect to spend their life alone? As not get a wife or have kids

Lots of people seem to think that's weird but it sounds appealing to me

what is letting your gf get fat

girlfriend abuse, u low iq or something?q

i suffer in worthing

A just question my liege

prefer not to say

date with scoliosis gf tonight

One man can free a people as one Man redeemed the world. I will take no pike. I will go into battle with bare hands. I will stand up before the Gall as Christ hung naked before men on the tree.

What's stopping you?

correct. that lad that feeds his cat til it's spherical wants chinning tbph

now its appealing but in 10 years when everyone around you is going to live the family life and you'll be alone you'll understand the mistake you've done

my fetish

hes obviously a fucking PONCE

that is the gayest little boy i've ever seen. really cute but man that shirt and his pelvic position just scream homo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Mandem

REPRESENNING TH' MANDEM AND TING BRUV

I am not. I will get a wife next year. Starting to get tired of GFs.

think it's a bit embarrasing that an extremely basic and average pastry has become the symbol of the cornish race

World would be a better place if everyone did 3 sets of pullups twice a week

n'

I drew that Pepe.

Explain this Alan

>Anyone else fully expect to spend their life alone? As not get a wife or have kids

yes unfortunately

gonna need some advice lads

i wanna eat more but ive already have 1 large pizza and 1 large candy bar

what do

(im not fat)

soundcloud.com/spookybizzle/peckham-to-hackney

choon

alan knows nothing of love

Are you actually 35 like people were memeing?

Wales? Wheres that?
Who are the Welsh people?

fucked that one up didn't you you fedoraposting gremlinoid

how_to_get_laid.jpg

romania is latin

Gizza job

I am 32.

if you generally eat a lot: don't eat any more

if you generally don't do this very often: live a little

you're a chief

too much questions that didnt mean shit "would you call yourself a dreamer" ??? but the results are in

my middle name is OMB Peezy

My favourite place in the UK is Snowdonia.
What about you?

PUA master here

you wanna get laid? do the following:

lead off with a neg and then look for IOI's, make sure you escalate quickly and keep playfully insulting while laying foundation, but don't forget to agonize her friends while giving off clarity of intent, look for affirmations (her breathing) and keep communication frequency at compliance, she will shit test you so build credibility by direct game, using the disarm approach wingman. Drop anchor, then eject while eye glazing using the implicit technique, one she's lockedout nickle back her till game over.

not expecting to as such but theres a good chance it might happen, probably a 45% chance

Just went to the offie for a few tinnies and didn't even get ID'd
aha NOICE x

>5ft8

Miss Kevposting.

It was wholesome compared to the benders and anime nonces we have now

Rec me some good 80s music lads

Nah, I do.

was in Prestatyn as a kid
>lol based Pontins

fun place. thanks Wales for the memories

is owen gay? he has a girls voice

Me on the left

runt

really fancy this romanian bird i know

you have to realise that i wont be taking any advice from yanks

nothing personal, just... you know...

Wales?

it's that simple really

The Great Gatsby is the greatest novel ever written

The swedish guy has been working on that bunker for years now

He said he made money from gambling and was able to buy the bunker cheap for some reason

Age says 32 but the hairline says 45

>fucked that one up didn't you you fedoraposting gremlinoid

have some self respect

me and the girls
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500395179615.webm

pupil dilation as well

well I can help with that

nah it's gd though

hideous

>Basque
>Unknown etymology

It really is like an alien language just landed in the mountains of north east Spain

yeah
don't want a wife or kids anyway, a gf would be nice though

Are you going to raise your wife and children in Thailand, Algeria or France?

if you want separation between church and state, there should be separation between church and science too