Zero Hour thread

Can you feel the clock ticking?

Dat economic collapse that is literally happening before our very eyes right now, the spoils of ww2 finally running dry and the coffers of the powers that be grumbling for new blood?

Dem happenings in france and the imminent balkanization of Europe that is quite literally happening before our eyes?

Dem masses fueled by paradoxical and hypocritical narratives no sane person would believe, now out numbering you and getting ready to literally steal your rights from your desperate gripping hands, prepping the United states to become ripe for a new wave of violence and chaos that will slowly, but surely ruinate any semblance of safety, love, and freedom thst was left in this rotten society we call western civilization?

Dem eerie vibes as more and more people seem to be going stir crazy and you feel like you're the only sane man left on the planet?

Well get comfy, it's zero hour thread.

What do you plan on doing for the incoming bad times, friends? I plan on saving as many history books as I can as well as start graphing down the events that led to our immediate situation, so that no one may twist and rewrite history as bitter men have done before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/
youtube.com/watch?v=zOhC8pOcReQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat
youtube.com/watch?v=7kcFE4uFZ9o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporting in for the nightly thread.

Posted my theory on /x/ which was deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/

bump

Don't let the cucks paint the narrative!

I plan on finishing up my CS meme degree, getting a good job, buying property, guns, food, and technology.

Goddamnit, not this again.

Start a weird Satanic Cult. Get people to follow my every whim. Sacrifice unbelievers, mainly Jews. You know, just #GirlyThings

I may record the the happening after the fact, but only on human flesh that I will make into leather.

I want to believe, but C-Span is making me pretty nervous. The left is getting to play the victimization game, their favorite. And as much as Obama keeps saying he's not coming for our guns, you can bet your ass he's going to try and executive order that shit and being the cucks they are, the house and court will let it ride.

Does anyone have a feeling that something terrible is coming? So many strange things have been happening since the beginning of the election but this past week has been really weird with happenings. Something feels terribly off.

As of now, mood's pretty low.
Trying my best to prepare, but apparently I'll be on my own. Family, friends, nothing.
If it hits before November I'm already dead anyway.

I feel it too dude. There's gon' be a big happening. Probably in Europe.

reddit doesn't know how to let something go. but i'll take these over automated shilling desu.

You faggots stop acting dramatic. You've been saying the same shit for 6 years now.
>MUH HAPPENINGS
You all lied to me.

There has been big happening though dude. Paris attacks, the Crimea situation and Russia threatening the world, Trump assassination attempt, 100 people killed by mateen, Brussels attacks, the shooting by the muslims in San Bernadino, now Soros mysterious buys on the market, plus these shills raiding... something' up dude

How are you guys planning to hide your guns when .gov comes for them?

Dump gun hiding plans pleaze

>There's gon' be a big happening
you've been saying this for years Sup Forums. why is it different this time?

Glad to see this up, how are you anons tonight?

The last six years has been insane. We live in the twilight zone. Nothing is normal. Perhaps you lack perspective of age

The Marxists in America are too near their final goals now to allow a resistant force to claim the presidency. They have been subjugating us for over 80 years now, sometimes losing ground, sometimes, gaining it.

Look around you. Once Obama secured his second term to a nonexistent (didn't even campaign in the last month) mitt Romney, the PC SJW propaganda meant to divide us against what is to come has amped up tenfold.

Freaks, transgenders, bathroom rules, black lives matter, white guilt, etc etc. these are no longer fringe beliefs. They are mainstream, meant to cause tension between you and your brothers, and widely accepted and,pushed by both media AND our peers.

In just the past 4 years so much degeneracy has appeared. The pawns are nearly in place for them to make their play. What that is, I am honestly unsure. But not enough of us will care to stop it.

They can easily finish this in 8 years or less at this point. The average citizen no longer thinks rationally. They will NOT allow a trump presidency.

Because everything keeps getting weirder and weirder.

gotta admit, the world seems to be heading downhill of late

Comfy.
Making plans to go innawoods rather sooner than later.
At this point, even if nothing happens I'm doing it for my mental health. Those people are driving me crazy, man.

I can't remember a pre-911 world. I want to know what it was like between the fever dreams of this world. I want to know what america was before this happened. What the world was like when building a border wall was still retarded.

Doing ok. Watching Alex Jones. God, this guy is a fucking nut.

Honestly familia, a HIllary presidency will get us to our destiny too. It's a white/black pill but you know it's true.

Because it is already happening. It's been happening for almost a decade now.

Not my fault you're a frog in a pot. Enjoy your new jacuzzi, before you get cooked.

drugs were available on the street

and LSD was LSD

Kek is bringing it forth, 77 years ago ww2 started, reflect on that.

You know guys, I've been on here for years...and well, I just want to say, even though I haven't made a bunch of friends, you guys are like my friends. Even if you do tell me to fuck off, or call me a faggot. I still think of you as a friend. Thank you Sup Forums. If Trump becomes president...then things will be ok. If not...well, I'll stop by one last time to say goodbye.

fuck man. When is the war going to end? When can we go back home?

how many days away is post #77777777 ?

Everything was still decent until the late 90's. That's when the weirdness started.

I plan on eating my own feces

The Happening will be a slow erosion rather than an earthquake. Things will just get shitter and shitter and we'll accept it. The powers-that-be have divided and divided to the point where we no longer look like each other, we no longer behave like each other and we no longer think like each other. We sure as fuck aren't going to team up for a common purpose, they know that well enough by now. The happening is slow, but it is happening.

War ends when we end

This.
after November it will be terminal.

o tired to do math, but it is coming

1 p o s t
p
o
s
t

Fuck this is true, are we all responding to a shill thread?

Yeah, a lot of us are feeling this. It's getting increasingly worrisome as the days roll by.

Smart thinking. I'm considering a week long camping trip in the next 2 weeks. Being out there away from the madness of society does so much good.
He is a nut, but I think he's getting better? That or his handler's are getting smarter.

I can. I thought the world was ending during the W Bush presidency, but I have never seen ANY shit like the shit I'm seeing now. A nation-wide opioid epidemic? A literal lunatic reality tv star running for president vs a republican in democrat clothing? Literally everyone is fat? Trannyshit being forced on everyone? America is becoming a third world country in a world in which it's the last superpower. We are headed towards global catastrophe. Global oil may have peaked already, if not yet it will soon. The economy is shit, plutocrats control everything and are impoverishing everyone else. The world is a runaway train and we're going to witness real hell (more than we already are). I just hope I get to decapitate or eviscerate some of the corporatocrats.

Go home cointelpro

little worried about this tb᠎h fa᠎m

Keep your eyes open, and stay aware. Just because "it's 2016 meme" tells you that things are different now in this new age... They really aren't.

Empires rise and fall. The year 2016 is no different than the thousands that have preceded it. They all tend to follow this pattern through history.

> Empire is founded
> Trials and tribulations as the new empire is tested for weakness by others
> Following success of these trials (wars) there is a grand period of prosperity, growth, wealth, and technological boons.
> Being so powerful, neighbors fear engaging the empire. This leads to the population becoming more complacent and weak with each passing generation.
> Near the end of said empire, decadence occurs with sexuality, greed, and gluttony running uncontrolled and unchecked. The people are too concerned with frivolities such as having orgies in bath houses, or sending snap chats to one another about transgenderism, that they do not see the sabatouers planning their demise in their very midst.

This is the current stage the U.S. Is in.
> The final stage is of course, destruction or takeover. Either from within or from elsewhere.

This pattern holds true in about 80% of great nations.

Do not think that because it's "DUDE 2016 LOL" that anything has changed.

goddamn right they wont allow a Trump presidency. even if he gets the majority of votes, they wont let him win. they just wont, and to ensure it there will be maximum shenanigans on election night. best we can hope for is that the breakdown of the process acts as a lightning rod. there will never be a Trump presidency, that be for damn sure, but its probably not because he lacks support its because the DNC and Hilldog know that even if they do snatch the election illegally and there is an outcry no cunt will listen to "Le Drumpf" supporters with a sympathetic ear. They all thought it was funny and completely justified when his supporters were pelted with rocks and beaten in the streets, don't think for a second that theyll ever stand on their side. They dont respect Trump voters democratic rights, so its up to Trump supporters and Trump supporters alone to dig in the boot if and when the time ever comes.

> balkanization of Europe
Europe is already made up of individual small countries you dindu

Give up...live an average life, get cucked.

Hope it comes sooner.

> they won't
This maymay needs to die
Real life elites are made up of regular people who screw up all he time
Source:our entire fucking history

You can feel the seams of western civilization ripping apart in the back of your mind. Gun sales have gone up, states like Illinois and California are on the cusp of going bankrupt, the debt is through the roof, the European Union is crumbling (could be good or bad or both) degeneracy is being pushed everywhere, ect. Everything is so terrible that one can't hope anymore. Even now after eight years of Obama, he has established party dictatorship as shown through super PACs, an online flame war, the dossier that was just released by that one hacker, while Trump sits on only tactics and smart spending to win.

doesnt matter anyway. we dont all have to read the same thread on the board, people come here for all different reasons and dont all agree with each other. shill thread or not it doesnt matter if the discussion is worthwhile.

Honestly, I just gave up.

I can't do it anymore.

Gonna take care of my friends and family the best I can. Enjoy "civilization" while it lasts...

You don't want to listen to me that's fine, but you won't get any cans of food or meat when the shit hits the fan you fucking demisexual pozzed up polymorph.

THREAD SAGED AND DISMANTLED
LEAKS WILL REACH COMPACITY

I didn't want to become ready, but now I'm ready mein negers.

You're austrian for fuck's sake. You of all people should know better.
The one who chooses is the one who counts.
Make up numbers that doesn't look like complete horseshit and >95% of the population won't give a fuck.

i'm in my 30s. i used to dismiss my feelings about the 90s as nostalgia, but when i really reflect on how things were, i believe it's more than that. if you had told me when i was 12 that in 20 years there would still be racially-charged riots, i would have laughed. same if you had told me men in dresses would be demanding to use women's restrooms. i've started drinking and watching 80s movies in the evenings like a faggot.

The most important thing to understand is, these Marxists are not an organized entity, they are not completely unified, they are similar only in ideology, which is what threatens us.
They work well together because they posses the same ideals, the same presuppositions, they view the world through the same lens, this give them the illusion of unity even when they are not as unified as we'd think.
This doesn't make them less dangerous, this ,makes more dangerous, like soldiers without uniforms that still retain the coherency of an army.

We must fight the ideology itself if we are too win, downing a few soldiers is simple, taking down pawns etc...
But pawns only see whats infront of them, we must become smarter, more in tune with the intellectual and cultural currents of our day, it is these currents that move the pieces.
To be completely honest its a chess game between good and evil.
What we need to do is view the patterns (the strategies used), discern what is happening, make the connections. Chess is a game where thinking ahead is necessary, if we can understand our current situation then we can predict the moves.

This insight or at least the pursuit of it is only half the battle, the rest, the rest is application.
What should we do?

It is up to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOhC8pOcReQ
Good watch, insightful.

You're not the only one man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

>song related

Are you saying the ones backing the NRA are antishills?

>Soros mysterious buys on the market
ZH has reported he's going long on gold.

Guess what that means for the greenback...

packs of young male wolves my friend

That actor literally has pubic hair growing out of his head. If he wasn't a Jew I don't know what be would be.

But on topic, I am also glad to encounter this thread again OP. I remember you saying you would make another one today and I enjoyed the last one. I have been lurking on infinity chan during my free time these past few days since the false flag because of the shills. I am working on acquiring information in a format that doesn't need a computer screen or phone battery to access (printed materials). I wish all of you a good evening. I enjoy reading your inputs.

The DNC Trump leak is all shit we know already.

It seems that way, fellow burger.

>My Colt SAA will arrive just in time for me to fulfil my gunslinger revolutionary Metal Gear Solid style oppressive government fantasy.

Its too late libcucks, the power of my autism will bring freedom again to this once great nation.

*Unholsters revolver*

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

>my life in a nutshell

I'm gonna take the path of the edgelord teenage faggot, I'm just gonna sit back, relax and watch everything to shit and have fun in the chaos.

Faggot, what did we tell you about going soft on us? But yeah whatever, we uh.... you know, like you too.

No homo.

Ah, normalcy bias. Can't beat it.

Everyone's little antennae are buzzing out anticipatory vibes to each other, things are going to get wild soon (but I'm confident someone will mold some ordo out of the chao).

My wife and I have livestock and live in a secluded comfy zone, but I don't know how well we'll do in a happening. Just do your best until you die I suppose, and try to die well

This is too true. Our 250 years are up.

Gonna miss you lads. Really.
What a ride.

I never understood the desire of the Puritans to just pack up their shit and go somewhere else to start a new life, but now I completely and utterly understand that desire.

I just want commercial space technology to reach a point where I can set off into the stars with a small group of like minded people and just start over again, draft up a space age united states constitution that EXPLICITLY states in absolute terms the meanings and definitions so that after 100 years of prosperity, the (((parasites))) are not allowed to immigrate to the colony and start demanding fractional reserve banking, fiat currency, homosexuality, absolute universal equality in all aspects of life, pedophilia, circumcision, diversity, identity politics, and everything else that has ruined prosperous civilizations since the Roman Empire and the first major encounter with the intestine worms of humanity.

>double dubs

The night is dark and full of (((THEM)))

Have the last 250 years really belonged to you?

Nice. He was a carpenter too, not an weak, numale faggot.

reminder that we're out of time

I love that post.

The prophetic dream from Sup Forums thread is also an all time 4chin fav.

yep

No, just America. We got the tail end of it at least

OP, you forgot the OP!

Here, I'll post it for ya

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>Milgram Shock Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>(WIP, reply to contribute)

youtube.com/watch?v=7kcFE4uFZ9o

Thread theme

Here goes

The feeling we all inevitably share is the consistent pressing of various agenda into our psyche, the war on the mind. There is nothing tinfoil about it, it is a real thing. But the whole point of Sup Forums, beyond the shitposting, beyond the trolling and the banter, is that it is a place for our sore minds to not only congregate but press OUR agenda, the agenda of peace, the agenda of Trump or La Pen or nationalism and pride of all sorts. This is our place.

The click ticks, absolutely, but it doesn't tick to a permanent and painful end. It ticks to a new chapter, our chapter. Trump will win, the brexit will happen, and it's because we believed in it. The feeling we all have is not dread, it's anticipation. Adrenaline prepares us for a greater future ahead, and we can only survive this bumpy ride if we stay focused, stay fit, stay rational. Don't lose your head. We will win.

/ZHG/ Previous Threads Catalog

Post #: >First Ever
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/