Does Sup Forums like Albania, we're are the chillest Muslim country and our women are gorgeous

Does Sup Forums like Albania, we're are the chillest Muslim country and our women are gorgeous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcyf-U2rGa8
youtube.com/watch?v=HjlUgOF1F_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're about to be Christian again

Muslim colony that needs to be exterminated.

>muslim

It's shit, flag is bretty cool though

Go back to Roachey

>1 post by this ID
!

Disgusting people in a disgusting country

I would send you back to Turkey and give all your land to the Christians living there

>1 Post By This ID

>thread was posted 5 minutes ago and has less than 10 replies

A bit too quick to judge there

You are a fucking pest, and mudslimes on top of that. Everyone in the balkans hates you, and youre not particularly liked elsewhere either.

>exterminate.exe

Post By This ID

You're barely a country.

MIDF SHILL THREAD

You can't even win soccer. What chance do you have?

>albania is 60% mooslim

I know Albanians, your women are nice when they're young, but they turn into a babushka by the time they're 30.

Before that though, they're among the most beautiful women in the world.

all these years we made fun of the finns, when they are the master race

country full of thieves, hookers and drug dealers

fuck off

Hello brother
I know not too much about your country, but I want you to know that I supported Albania against France in yesterdays game

Tell me about the Albanian food, what do you eat?, Is Albania worth the trip as a touristic place?

My support for your country's countinued existence is based soley on your god tier flag.

"Chillest Muslim country" is like being the smartest retard at the Special Olympics, but your white genetics give you promise. Just ditch Islam and your country could one day be great.

Before the Slavs nuke you, please send your women to Malaysia.

>T*rks
>white

Go, you should be fine without a kidney or a liver.

Bro tier one of the only redpilled country on europe with bosnia. Keep strong til we met again to conquer all of the yuropp.

>>T*rks
>>white

I thought they were Slavic rape-babies? John Belushi was Albanian and he was at least whitish.

Christian Albanians are the original people of Albania. Muslim Albanians are T*rks

i wish i could get away with having those kinds of /fa/ as fuck haircuts

By your logic Muslim Indonesians are Arabs and Buddhists Indonesians are the real people
Even with all of them are gooks and the sane
They just converted to Islam moron

posting in an albanian thread

I don't know shit about Indonesia, but

>implying the Copts aren't the original Egyptians and the Muslims aren't Arab invaders

Same in Spain (but they kicked them out), same in Bulgaria, same in Serbia, same in Bosnia, and so on

Reminder that Albanians kidnap local Christians to harvest they're organs and fund terrorist organizations.

>Tell me about the Albanian food, what do you eat?, Is Albania worth the trip as a touristic place?

Since we're on the Mediterranean, our foods are very much influenced by it. Seafood and pork dishes are common. I recommend traveling here but you should do a big route through the whole region, like Macedonia (who are jerks) and Latvia. Most of the surrounding states have beautiful heritage sites but just watch our for the people, who can sometime be unwelcoming.

>our women are gorgeous
>doesn't post a qt Hijabi
Shit thread

>Our women are gorgeous

So where in Europe did your ancestors steal them from?

You mean full of sluts?

Your women are hairy Turks. Your chill Muslims are ISIS collaborators.

they aren't they are fat or have tons of makeup and still look like shit also most of them have acne

No you moron its not about religion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
Southerns are the real Egyptians whether they are Muslim Christian or Baha'is

>he's still mad Austrians helped Muslims and we're then BTFO by Christians

Filthy Italian, go away and enjoy the gypsies plaguing your country.

Oh gee.
How cute.
It's Muslim?

KILL IT WITH FIRE AND MAGNETS!

>. I recommend traveling here

my Albanian engineering colleague just took a Europe trip last summer, he went all the way from Spain through France, Germany, Italy all the way to Greece, but skipped Albania. Wouldn't say why. He's been here since 90s

WHERE ARE THE CUTE HIJABIS GOD DAMN IT

I don't really like them, no, and their football team are boring.

>implying the British are any good

I can't help it if he is ashamed about his culture and heritage, probably a christian brainwashed family who fled during the 90s crisis.

Fuck off. Go back to T*rkey. You filthy roach.

Albania = Roachnoğlu

>muslim

Stopped reading there.

>we're are the chillest Muslim country
Pretty sure that's Kazakhstan. You never hear of any terrorists coming from there.

Russia and the US should put a bunch of money together and have a pay-per-view war between Albania and Romania.

>implying the americans are any good

>finns have the highest iq in europe
i guess they really are gooks

Allah is a cunt and Mohammed is a child raping geek faggot.

Do you want to kill me? I only ask because I would like to know where the chillest Muslims moral compass is at.

man i played soccer for like 18 years and i can tell you probably 500million people have this haircut worldwide.

go fuck one of your sheep, shitty kiwi. Enjoy having a Maori cuck your ass.

Why are all the shitiest countries the most patriotic? Get out Janissary rape baby.

Mohammed was a piggy and also probably not real (like that allah geek) and you are also bad at soccer apparently

Albanian threads never works out, there is just too much trolling potential.

Looks mexican

Yes. Albania is Based.

>we're are the chillest Muslim country
No you're fucking not, not by a huge margin.
That award probably goes to Oman. Or maybe Bosnia.
Albanians are fucking crazy. You're expansionist psychopaths who won't stop trying to take over slivers of your neighbors, not just Serbia but also and especially Macedonia.
But just on a personal, day-to-day level, you fuckers still have goddamned blood feuds.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja
Albania is an absolute shithole. How you guys got to be this fucked up, I'll never understand.

Albania almost had that game against France, but you guys fucked it up the last 10 minutes.
Shame.

Speaking of which;

What's the Sup Forums consensus on Bosniacs? I live in a town with a shit ton of them who came over from the war, and they seem pretty chill TBQH. I think they've even gotten normies to think that all muslims are like them.

When I go down on girls I say them to ask me to stop, when they are pleased. I slept with 4 Albanians chiks while in Croatia and damn, not a single of them asked to stop before at least 40 minutes past. Are your chicks in love with kunnilingus or what?

The Balkans should be carpet bombed again.

Albania is mostly secular. Yes there are Muslims too but many of them are in Kosovo.

The great Enver Hoxha who was the Communist dictator eliminated ALL religions from Albania. This is why you don't have any people practicing Sharia and women wear whatever the fuck they want.

In fact, they can be a as degenerate as Western women. See related Albanian Music Video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcyf-U2rGa8

bump for Greater Albania.

It's nice to see someone standing up and showing some national pride.

That said, your country is a shithole.

>A fucking bird

Wassup with Albanian ladies oral obsession?

>A fucking bird

Its derived from the Ancient Byzantine Symbol.

4 countries still use it to this day:

> Monte Negro
> Russia
> Serbia
> Albania

Oh look. another wannabe nation

Why is balkans filled with angry people of unknown origin who like to yell at everything?

no, and Kazakhstan is the chillest

stars and stripes, just put a crescent moon on already.

>A fucking bird

Every piece of currency you guys have, has the gay ass eagle on it.

Albanians are Turkish rapebabies that steal history wherever they can.

Albanians are subhuman scum that must be eradicated from existence. Serbia should have fucking slaughtered every single one of you inbred, disgusting, Muslim, Turkish rape babies.

>Oh look. another wannabe nation
Check flag...yep that sounds about right.

Bosnia is better

youtube.com/watch?v=HjlUgOF1F_o

Here come the butt-hurt Serbian shills....

lol

Not sure Desu. Never been with one.

>And our women are gorgeous

>sweden
>98.6

Who cares about meme shit like IQ when you have 12 mudslimes anally raping your 11 yo daughter?

come over, we love Americans!

underrated post

You sure do, you're the only bootlickers who would erect a fucking Bill Clinton statue in your capital.

user....I don't think you realized mate but I AM ALBANIAN!

I was born in Tirana but have not been there in quite a long time. I will probably visit next year.

I can still speak Albanian fluently.

you mean you love our kidneys

I dated a a super hot thick Albanian chick in high school named Bora.

She turned out to be completely insane and stabbed her dad.

And that's my experience with Albanians. She also lived in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. If your on here Bora, hit me up :3

A L B A N I A N S L I G H T U P M Y L I F E

>Implying Catholic Albanians aren't your allies in kebab removal

He was a total bro, most of us here support Hillary but Trump is also well liked.

>just put a crescent moon on already.
malaysia would like a word with you about that dumbass