Why is this hated so much? Is it just nostalgia for The Money Store that makes you guys dislike this?

Why is this hated so much? Is it just nostalgia for The Money Store that makes you guys dislike this?
Also:
>best
Houdini
>worst
title track

I think it's their best. They stopped fucking around with the "le experimental" meme long enough to make an album with actually focused songwriting and production.

>implying Jenny Death wasn't by far their strongest album in regards to songwriting
How can you listen to Inanimate Sensation or On GP and say this. Bottomless Pit is far more "le experimental"

>nostalgia
>for the Money Store

People who didn't like Jenny Death, also a lot of people have disliked their style post-nldw.
Also people dislike some of the songwriting and production which takes obvious ques from trap, but to be honest I think the production on this album is top notch, it takes the poppy aspect from TMS and combines it with the more harsh sounds of tptb.

>Best
Either bubbles or warping
>Worst
BLOBLOBLO

>worst
>title track
how does it feel to have the worst fucking taste I've ever seen?

I think it's pretty good actually! Has some weak stuff but also has Bubbles Buried In this Jungle, Good People, Ring A Bell which are three of my favorite DG songs. If it was hated on at all by DG fans it's just cus it isn't as good as Niggas On the Moon or Jenny Death which isn't really fair but that's probably why.

>not liking BLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLO OOOOOOHHHH NOOOO

>best
Three Bedrooms In A Good Neighborhood
>worst
Warping

2nd best album

It doesn't feel like it hits hard, or aims that high either. It's just kind of a run of the mill, very, very calculated and "competent" release. It's them getting comfortable, and releasing 13 bangers because they can. They were successful, the album is incredibly catchy and well honed. But it's a little too comfortable with itself. My favorite releases of theirs are the ones that feel unhinged and like it is taking risks NLDW, GP, NOTM.

>Best
Hot Head
>Worst
Ring a Bell

ranked from best to not best

>Spikes
>3 Bedrooms
>Hot Head
>BB Poison
>Bubbles
>Houdini
>Giving Bad People Good Ideas
>Ring a Bell
>Trash
>Eh
>80808
>Warping

>favorites are NLDW, GP, and NOTM
Good taste.

NOTM>BP>EXM>JD>TMS>NLDW>GP

The only objectively right list here.

nah

>BB Poison
>Spikes
>80808
>Bottomless Pit
>Ring A Bell
>3 Bedrooms
>Trash
>Bubbles
>GBPGI
>Houdini
>Warping
>Eh
>Hot Head

>Hot Head that low
>Houdini that low
>80808 that high

best is three bedrooms

hey man, 80808 is one of their most underrated tracks IMO. That beat is so smooth while still having that abrasive quality, it's practically orgasmic
also Hot Head sucks

its the money store but modern

Bottomless Pit is the most underrated track in their entire discography, I can't believe people say it's bad.
>I'LL BLEED YOU THROUGH THIS TASE DON'T GET DEPRESSED YOU WON'T SURVIVE
>I'LL REAP YOU THROUGH THIS MAZE OF MASOCHISTS BULGING WITH HIVES

you're both wrong

>Three Bedrooms
>Giving Bad People Good Ideas
>Spikes
>Eh
>Trash
>Ring A Bell
>Houdini
>Bubbles Burried
>80808
>Warping
>BB Poision
>Hot Head

Coming in with the correct opinion

>hot head
>3 bedrooms
>giving good people
>bubbles
>Eh
>bb poison
>80808
>bottomless pit
>spikes
>houdini
>trash
>ring a bell
>warping

Hot Head is great though.

Hypothetically if “More Than The Fairy” was part of Bottomless Pit where would you rank it?

2nd best behind Hot Head.

probably top 5, Les Clayppol's guitar work is great in that song

>Best
Spikes
>Runner-up
Three Bedrooms
>Worst
Eh
>Overrated
Hot Head
>Underrated
Bubbles