Guccifer 2.0 DNC’s servers hacked by a lone hacker

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

>posting this link ANYWHERE on Reddit will automatically get you IP banned and your account deleted
>mfw the Russians weren't responsible for the hack, it was ONE OF US

What are they trying to hide so badly?

Ayyyyyyyy lmao, it's the DNC's pathetic attempt to get us to disseminate their anti-Trump press release by claiming it was "hacked by Russia" and writing the words "CLASSIFIED" on the documents.

Watching the DNC try to wage memetic warfare is like watching grandma try to remember the password to her Facebook account... SAD!

15-MINUTE REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

What the fuck are you even getting at?

You know exactly what I'm getting at. Pic related, it's one of the "HACKED SECRET DNC DOCUMENTS". It's nothing but a half-baked, anti-Trump smear campaign.

Some "genius" in the DNC thought, "Hey, let's get everybody to read and distribute anti-Trump propaganda by claiming the information is super-secret and was hacked by the Russians!"

Pathetic!

But, if by any chance there's some info in those "hacked" documents that will bring down Shillary, then by all means, post it.

You idiot. The hacker himself claimed responsibility in the article.

...and you believed it was real and not an obvious publicity stunt.

>DNC

DNC is in this much of a hardcore chimpout over Trump this early on. They know the debates are going to be really hard on Hillary.

I doesn't make sense for reddit to censor this. Reddit loves Sanders, and a Clinton indictment now would lead to the superdelegates stealing the election for Sanders.

>I doesn't make sense for reddit to censor this.

I haven't seen a shred of actual proof that Reddit is censoring any of this. Just the unsubstantiated claim from the Shillaries.

And yet they totally underestimated him at the beginning. The first document in the links entitled Election Plans outlines specific areas to weaken for Rubio, Bush, Walker, and Christie. No Cruz, no Trump, and no Carson (not that he was ever a threat).

I cant even tell who the shills are anymore.
... Maybe we are all shills?

I don't see any evidence that this is coming from Shillary's camp. The donor list would not be idea to lose. The "Election Plans" (what I was referring to was "2016 GOP Candidates", I mislabeled it) does look like straight up propaganda "for me, it isn't enough for American families to just get by, you deserve to get ahead and stay ahead." does sound like straight up propaganda with 0 candor (which you would expect from a true leaked document).

I asked myself if I was a shill the other day. I said no, but that's just what a shill would say.

>The donor list would not be idea to lose.

SURPRISE--- Donor lists are already public information.

This may be something else. Legal donations are all

bump for importance

You are retarded, stop attempting to copy Trump's rhetoric.
The DNC would never ever do something that stupid. Go watch some youtube documentaries and spread the "Sandy Hook Truth"

I'm holding my opinion until I read further.

Question: Hillary is already perceived to be weak on keeping computer secrets. Why would she deliberately emphasize this weakness with a fake leak?

It's clearly a fake "leak" to try and disseminate anti-trump propaganda but the left is incompetent and everything they do

>the left is incompetent
>able to pull of massive schemes regularly
???

The whole board is all about who is and isn't shills. I think I'm going to take a vacation from Sup Forums until some of this blows over.