Who could possibly stop him from his inevitable sixth (6) ring?

Who could possibly stop him from his inevitable sixth (6) ring?

Mugger who's finger slips.

Us

>Tom Brady has the same amount of rings as the Cowboys
el em ay oh

You know who patty cake fan

>memeli

He doesn't have it anymore.

>already past his prime
Nope

Get ready for the 80 yd td pass user.

sophomore slump for both zeke and dak
wont even make the playoffs

Just like how they would never make the playoffs in 2008, right?

>sophomore slump for both zeke and dak

imagine being THIS much of a clueless, jealous, stupid retard. just IMAGINE it and laugh at this obvious product of meth fueled incest with me.

Winning it all this year, lad.

>all these cowcuck fans acting like they'll even win division

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>zero playoff wins in 5 years

Only correct answer. He an Autist who really sucks but fuck he makes legendary runs in the yoffs and straight up jannettied his big brother.

what would Sup Forums do if this match up happened and tommy boy lost to eli again?

zeke will still do pretty good. Dak will be exposed for the fraud he is when the o-line doesn't perform as well as last year and everyone realizes how undervalued o-lines are currently

I would jizz my pants desu

enjoy baawstun tears

It's a team sport so it's not Tom's fault but the narrative will be Eli owns Brady which is hilarious because outside of those two runs Eli blows while Brady is the greatest athlete ever if you take I n to account how hard it is to win a super bowl.

Eli Manning is indisputably a top 10 all time quarterback by any metric.

And by your own logic since winning superbowls is so hard Eli is also one of the greatest athletes ever as he has won two.

>Brady
>Greatest athlete ever

Boston fans.

>Eli Manning is indisputably a top 10 all time quarterback by any metric

to be the goat you have to beat the goat.
>0-2

He already:

>is #8 in all time passing yards
>is #7 in all time tds
>has two superbowl rings, both against your fuckboy tom brady

And he still has several years left in his career. He's at least top 10 all time, if not top 5 by the end of his career.

Count with me Sup Forums

The Avengers?

Are there any other quarterbacks with five rings? Certainly there must be with such a rich history the NFL has.

CTE

Give me 3 years

post your top 10 right now

1. Peyton
2. Drew
3. Tommy
4. Farve
5. Marino
6. Homosexual
7. Eli
8. rapist
9. Elway
10. rivers

is eli better than peyton?

Peyton > Brady > Eli
Don't let anyone fool you, leaf. This is coming from a lifelong AFC West fangirl(male).

Anyway, back to my response to OP:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Eli over Ben

He has more yards, touchdowns, and will have more rings than the rapist by the end of his career

More interceptions, worse passer rating, worse completion percentage.
>hypothetical accomplishments
kys, you're as autistic as Eli

Honestly this is one of the most honest top 10's I've EVER seen on Sup Forums. You, sir, must be a (and I mean this with all due respect) CHAD.

To everyone reading this:

CHAD has sexy with STACY while you make SHITTY TOP TENS on a MALAYSIAN CARTOON WEAVING BOARD at TEN AT NIGHT while eating PIZZA.

Thank you.

Edit: This is not reddit spacing. I never go on le reddit so I have no idea what you're talking about.

>he doesn't know what's coming

I'd turn off my x-box

Doesn't matter, he has created more overall offense in spite of some inefficiencies, usually due to a weak offensive line, especially in recent years

NFC:
Seahawks if they have an O-Line and their defense stays healthy, they are 3-1 against the Patriots since Wilson took charge and Carroll's Seahawks are built to beat teams like the Patriots.

Cowboys if they continue to have another impressive season from the new "triplets" down in Dallas. Their Defense was an obvious chink in the armor, but this past draft they've added some serious talent, along with last years picks maturing and coming off the IR could all have an impact on the field.

AFC:
The Steelers have quietly assembled a juggernaut of an offense filled with playmakers. Their receiving corps have the "Midas touch" with Antonio Brown having the ability to take over games. This offense could run and gun with the Patriots giving them fits if executed correctly.

Everything is my personal opinion obviously, but those are the three teams I picked that could give the Patriots serious problems or even a loss on the road or at the championship.

Bruh he's not even the best Football player ever

>Oh. Hey Tom

Father Time.

>yfw Brady might be going for his ninth ring if Archie Manning was sterile

The Los Angeles Dodgers

Eli has never been a top five QB in any season he's ever played.
Then again, the bar to get in to the NFL hall of fame is pretty low, so who knows.

Bernard Pollard

If Brady is the GOAT, and Eli has a 1.000 winning percentage against Brady in the superbowl (most competitive environment), what does that make Eli? The farmer?

yes

He has never lead any statistical category among QBs in a single season he's played.

Never had the most passing yards
Never had the most touchdowns
Never had the highest passer rating
Never had the best TD to INT ratio
Never had the best completion %
Never had the most wins
Never won an MVP or any other award for that matter
Has been to the pro bowl only 4/13 seasons
Is 40th in career passer rating despite playing at a time when it's easier than ever to get to the top of this list (Russel Wilson is number two all time, Tony Romo is number four). In fact here are some luminaries of the position ranked above Eli
>alex Smith
>Jay cutler
>andy Dalton
>David Garrard
>Sam Bradford

Weren't you an Angels fan a few years back? Talk about being a bandwagon faggot.

>that clear jump off offsides
Lel that game was so rigged

>Mfw

>le small sample size percentage meme
Whats with Manningfags and this brainlet sort of shit, just like the "Peyton has DOMINATED Brady... at home... in a certain round of the playoffs...". What about all those other times he went one and done and missed/dodged an opportunity to lose to Brady?

>patriots pound out some queefs 9/7

its cuz the center moved his head the same way every time before the snap

>mfwdbwdso

Not a chance

Too bad he's going to kill himself after he retires because his brain will be all but jell-o from the CTE.