Go on stage to headline woodstock 1999 in front of like 250,000 people + audience at home

>go on stage to headline woodstock 1999 in front of like 250,000 people + audience at home
>drop acid and get bollock naked for the whole set
Is there a bigger MADMAN in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qnRzCWFgd4
youtube.com/watch?v=_hZhHLtt5_s
laweekly.com/music/cease-to-exist-2136273
youtube.com/watch?v=KbUbWDB4_gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVKCf_kiTk
youtube.com/watch?v=oWXDgsRygKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fool

He said
>in music

jesus christ

Typing my comment about him as you posted this

>made music that was so unoriginal that he had to eat poop so people would come to his shows
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>>dropacid
did he actually?

>Is there a bigger MADMAN in music?
yes there is

IIRC it was Flea's idea originally to do naked shows all the way back in 1985 or something. Also he's the only member of the band to bare it all onstage instead of wearing a sock.

i love flea, shame rhcp kinda sucks now

Santana was tripping balls at the original woodstock headlining infront of twice that amount of people

Yeah, but he didn't have his cock out

They're old now, they've made their money and earned the right to suck.

they made like 6-7 good albums that more than most artists

>earned the right to suck.

that is a pretty fair statement.

Thanks, John. We owe you one.

John and dave, Don't forget one hot minute easily one of their best albums

Flea is the only member that never did drugs.Which is funny since he's by far the most fucked up goofball of them

This. He was really more of a performance artist than a musician.

Nudity wasn't that uncommon in some of the underground punk scene, they were hardly the first band to do it.

Throbbing Gristle were some early crazy-ass performers.

Genesis and Cosey were fucking each other as part of their performance in the COUM days.

I know, and cutting pieces off of each other. Someone should post the story.

And nobody claimed otherwise.

do you have a link to it somewhere?

Thankfully now that they're old, they've grown the fuck up and quit doing that shit.

>can't handle provocative and daring art
typical burgeois

No, but I have pictures

What about Chad ? Pretty sure he stayed away from drugs

Anthony and the different guitarists they had over the years were the main druggies in the band.

They have...gotten a lot tamer with the years.

well said

RATM did it better

I don't, I've just seen it posted here before.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qnRzCWFgd4

I read something recently where Chad said he has had a problem with drugs & alcohol. I think the biggest users in the band are Anthony, John and Hillel.

lolololol

The real question is, is there a madder BIGMAN in music?

Reznor got drunk, ate a fuckton of shrooms and somehow got through woodstock 94

youtube.com/watch?v=_hZhHLtt5_s

God damn I can't even imagine what it would be like to perform in front of thousands let alone to do it on a drug that amplifies experiences so much it can be overwhelming.

What's wrong with his arm?

just like everyone else

>"I was naked. I stood on tacks. I drank a bottle of whisky and gave myself enemas with blood, milk and urine, and then broke wind so a jet of blood, milk and urine combined shot across the floor in front of Chris Burden and assorted visual artists. I got a 10-inch nail and tried to swallow it, which made me vomit. I licked it up off the floor. Cosey was naked and trying to sever her vagina to her navel with a razor blade, and she injected blood into her vagina, which then trickled out. We sucked the blood from her vagina into a syringe and injected it into eggs painted black, which we then tried to eat. I urinated into a large glass bottle and drank it all while it was still warm. We vomited again, which we used for more enemas. And then we gradually crawled to each other, licking the floor clean (we don't like to leave a mess; it's not fair to insult an art gallery)."

laweekly.com/music/cease-to-exist-2136273

wow such bravery avant garde brilliant

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=KbUbWDB4_gQ

sorry but that is not art

Anthony won

>mental illness

>make people going to see your gig sign a paper to lay off responsibility for their personal safety
>enter the stage with a bulldozer and destroy everything
>get banned from doing concerts
>go on to form one of the biggest noise rock bands
Yamanaka is the real madman.

>ITC: anons post mentally unstable people with sanity problems that happen to make music.

It's a photo from a book, the spine of the book is in the middle and part of the middle of the picture is curled out of the way.

how could people go on stage on acid?
I just wanted to stay in my room.

Sure, but he was playing in front of a bunch of hippies who hardly count as people.

hippies? it was full of korn & ragtm fans lmao

Bullshit. He did drugs. It's one of the reasons why Frusciante began doing drugs. They used to smoke weed all the time together.

Les Claypool and Ler dropped acid before this performance
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVKCf_kiTk

It has to be with the japs always.

>hijack a commercial plane armed with samurai swords and pipe bombs
>take 129 hostages
>drop 122 in Seoul
>from there fly to Pyongyang with Japan's Transport Minister as hostage
>surrender to North Korea who offered the whole group asylum

t. Moriaki Wakabayashi from Les Rallizes Denudes

Sakevi from G.I.S.M. set a salaryman on fire with a DIY flamethrower on a train

Why is this degeneracy considered 'important art' again?

There's a difference between art that is provocative to traditional values, and just being a nihilistic degenerate.

>beg japan to take you back even though you know you'll go to jail
typical commies

Japan isn't a communist country, you fucking stupid retard.

what
they went to north korea and later begged japan to take them back

He's talking about the bassist from Les Realizees, who was in some sort of extremist left terrorist group.

Wow, and I thought hip hop was degenerate

kys pol-tard

but why

theyre boring as shit nowe. psychic yv made this shitty pop psych rock set that sucked when i dsaw threm

He was coked out of his mind during most of the 80's, just check for footage and interviews

He always smoked weed too

>being this much of a scared normie
hope the bridle doesn't cut too much into your thin skin, poptimists

clearly never seen someone trying to sever their vagina to their navel with a razor blade then have you

Here's the SMALLEST madman on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=oWXDgsRygKU
>does autism with distorted guitar for a few minutes
>walks up to camera
>Is about to show penis to camera
>realizes he doesnt want everyone to know he has a micro-pp
>chickens out
>spits on camera
>does guitar autism again
>goes back to normal

Those late-period Nirvana live videos are pretty depressing desu. You can tell that the guy is extremely bored even with just being alive, much less with playing music.

>bored even with just being alive
He's probably ecstatic that he can be paid thousands of dollars to fiddle around on stage and people will eat it up.

was he really on acid? I mean regardless, he's still a madman

this fucking sucks

allegedly

CALIFORNIA
LIVE AT WOODSTOCK
ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN'
LOOK AT MY COCK
CALIFORNIA
SHOOBY DOO BIN
FLEA'S WILLY IS THE SIZE OF A PIN

He's just poorly following a song writing formula for punk. If you think this is good music then you have very very low standards and are probably easily pleased. Or you just listen to anything that has an edgy enough aesthetic for you.