Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/07/31/steve-bartman-to-receive-2016-chicago-cubs-world-series-championship-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chokes up 8 runs in a single inning
>"i-it was the fan's fault!1!!!"

The Cubs players for committing a billion errors, Mark Prior for giving up a billion runs, and the ump for making a terrible call.

There are a ton of reasons the Cubs lost that game, and Bartman wasn't close the main one.

>literally every person in the surrounding area reaches for the ball
>turn on him not even 10 seconds later

fuck chicago for what they did to this man, they should have never won the eeries

Bartman

It's a shame they didn't lynch him right then and there. Fucking nu fans

if he did this to a marlin player instead he would have been a hero to all of chicago.

This is some SpongeBob angry mob tier shit

I wanted the Indians to win but this almost makes up for it. pretty classy they gave him a world series ring.
wgntv.com/2017/07/31/steve-bartman-to-receive-2016-chicago-cubs-world-series-championship-ring/

I feel sorry for how Bartman was treated but he didn't deserve a ring and I think less of him for accepting it

>Destroyed
The fuck, how did that happen? I saw the ESPN documental on Bartman and they interview the people that also reached for the ball, including the guy who kept the ball after being deflected some seats back. Guy even held it up in celebration, before his buddy told him to hide the fucking thing before they thought it was him that reached.
Anyway, but how come it was destroyed? And why was it destroyed in February, 4 months after the events of that game and in the off-season? Why not rip the ball apart immediately after the game in frustration? And once he did that, did he think to himself, Ah this shit is too fucked up now, I'll give it to the cucks at the hall of fame, maybe they'll give me a few bucks for it?

they literally explained all this in the doco

Refresh my memory pls

They got the mythbuster guys to run a million volts through the ball, which caused it to explode, and then turn some of the ashes into spaghetti sauce and fed it to a goat.

Because when you're on a losing streak for a century, nothing is to insane to try.

some chicago restaurant/bar bought the ball and blew it up as part of a promotion

cusb fans are a special breed of trash

Kek

I'm almost sorry they finally won a world series. Chicago is such a terrible city too

this is why I was rooting for the ***ians

the cubs for blowing an easy DP, shitting the bed for the rest of the game, and blowing game 7 completely, and Chicago, for sending a man into Witness Protection for being one of 5 OTHER FANS reaching for a foul ball

I will never understand the autism of obsessing over a championship drought that goes back before you were even born

pause

Look at this nu male cuck

Steve Bartman did literally nothing wrong.

he forgave chicago

What a cuck. I thought everyone in Chicongo were supposed to be tough ass "motherfuckers"? They all seem like faggots desu senpai baka.

No one gives a fuck, baseball is a rigged sport for Jews.

Moises Alou

This

Bartman is a fucking cunt and deserves no sympathy

What kind of fucking autism do you have to have to interfere with a player from your own team?

The Cubs are at fAult for falling apart almost as soon as the Bratman play happened. As other people have already said, they gave up a huge lead and made costly errors.

The fans are also to blame for turning on Bartman, when everyone around him reached for the ball as well. This guy's life was ruined cause he reached for a foul ball

But I ultimately put the blame on Moises Alou. His overreaction help build up the hate for Bartman. Alou was never going to catch that foul ball, him yelling and crying sent the fans over the top in rage.

Also, Bartman should of caught that foul ball. It hit him right in the hands

minor infraction by bartman. alou was roid raging too hard. and the cubs cusb'd

ive never heard of this incident.
but
>5+ other people around him tried exactly the same thing
>the cubs managed to give up 8 runs after that
>umpire decided not to call interference
poor guy

>who was in the wrong
baseball for allowing fans to directly influence a game

>at least 3 other fans reaching for the ball as well
Why didn't they get attacked too?