COL: Lucroy (illness) scratched from Rockies debut
WAS: Scherzer leaves start with neck spasms
ATL: Ozzie Albies to handle full-time role at 2B
SF: Johnny Cueto suffers mild flexor strain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJWtDfO-sU8
youtu.be/9ZNLVfpUus0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most beta posters always have to do this floorgazing limp-wristed milquetoast "we" or >we when talking about their team. MMR does it, those faggy Mariners trips do it, and now eternal bait-takers the Giants are doing it.

Just say we did it, faggot, who cares jesus
>s-s-sorry I included myself
Not a total of two nuts between any of you

Is everyone ready to see FactsAreFacts continue doing his half-assed impression of DG/mo'Lester?

Also

Can't wait until this general is entirely Dodgers posting. We're actually making /mlb/ greater again unlike the milquetoast discussion that has dominated the past few years.

Why don't you try and imposter a straight man this time homo.

just got home from the Rockies game
>mest

I've been here longer than those two, the latter no longer exists btw. But keep staying obsessed and milquetoast like the faggot you are.

Start the thread over and make it men only/straight men/alpha. This is real bad this time.

A game between two milquetoast teams? Oh wow, so exciting! Go see a real baseball game between real teams.

>milquetoast

Sure you have mo. I thought you were an Astros fan now?

I had fun! I hope your team does well for the 2nd half of the season and/or playoffs!

Well of course, we're winning it all and both of your teams won't make the playoffs.

Haha, we'll see! Baseball isn't only a game of skill and competent play, but one also of "momentum" and, dare I say it, "luck"?!

What kind of milquetoast faggot roots for two teams?

>Not going to as many baseball games as possible

I bet you've never even gotten drunk at a minor league baseball game on dollar beer night.

He was at a minor league baseball game though. What's your point?

Friendly reminder not to reply to mo'Lester's new trips every time he decides to cheer for a new team.

>tripfag fanboys

That's how I look when I wake up after dollar beer night.

>I have to emulate Brooks Robinson's MVP season just to get a Cal Ripken card
this is going to be a nightmare

Yes, Schwarzer, you may of gotten your first career home run tonight as well, but did you record your 2000th K?
youtube.com/watch?v=vJWtDfO-sU8

Giving up 10 runs in the first? Don't remember that guy.

>men
Pretty sure Sup Forums is pushing 100% already.
>straight men
I don't presume to assume.
>alpha
Not a single one of us, that's the entire point of Sup Forums.

this thread is balls

>his warm up pitch bounced short and several feet left of catcher
>the entire city of max scherzer

disgusting

biggio?

craig?

>astros baseball

Who says it's only a game?

Can someone post me a webm or gif of kershaw screaming 'NOOOOOO' after giving up that homerun to Rizzo in the NLCS?

lol damn he was pissed haha

Yeah the Cubs assraped >us but at least I don't live in Chicago.

>you have to go back

Why not block all trips and be free of their faggotry?

>Stroman liking tweets that suggests Buck hates him

Man what a passive aggressive move

Pissed? That's the look of pure despair that you couldn't carry your team and got outpitched by a middle of the rotation pitcher.

well as Gatorade says, "Make defeat your fuel"

Kersh sure has a lot of fuel to burn this postseason.

Tell me a story about the Dodgers.

>kershit

Once, Dusty Baker (then a Dodger) and a gay player the Dodgers had invented something now known as the "High Five"

> Lasorda inserted Gibson as his pinch hitter. Gibson hobbled up to the plate with Scully commenting, "And look who's coming up!" Gibson quickly got behind in the count, 0–2, but received two outside pitches from Eckersley to work to a 2–2 count. He then swung clumsily and dribbled the ensuing 2–2 pitch foul down the first base line, which seemed to confirm his inability to swing with any authority. On the sixth pitch of the at bat – a ball – Davis stole second. Dodger manager Tommy Lasorda later recounted it was pre-planned that if the count got to two strikes on Gibson, they would have Davis steal second, figuring that A's manager Tony La Russa wouldn't elect to intentionally walk Gibson if there were already two strikes against him. Once Davis was at second, Lasorda was just hoping Gibson could muscle a pitch to the outfield for a game-tying single.
>Gibson would later recount that prior to the Series, Dodger scout Mel Didier had provided a report on Eckersley which claimed that with a 3–2 count against a left-handed hitter, one could be absolutely certain that Eckersley would throw a backdoor slider.Gibson said that when the count reached 3–2, he stepped out of the batter's box and, in his mind, could hear Didier's voice, with its distinctive Southern drawl, reiterating that same piece of advice. With that thought in mind, Gibson stepped back into the batter's box; and thus when Eckersley did in fact throw a backdoor slider, it was exactly the pitch Gibson was expecting. Swinging almost entirely with his upper body, Gibson then hit the pitch over the right-field fence. He limped around the bases and pumped his fist as his teammates stormed the field. The Dodgers won the game, 5–4.

He sounds like a sissy.

Someone want the explain to me how the National League is considered real baseball when there is very little parity and competitiveness as compared to the American League? One-third of the teams(5/15) in the AL are double digits in terms of GB. As for the NL, three-fifths of the teams are double digit GB. Of those double digit GB teams, there is 1 team in the AL over 20 GB(surprisingly NOT the White Sox), in the NL 3 of the 9 are more than 20 GB and one of those is actually more than 30 GB.

>having the pitcher play the whole game
vs
>having 2 guys play half the game
Gee, sure is hard to figure out aint it?

Do you have any evidence that the NL has always had more double digit GB teams?

Or are you basing your opinion of what constitutes "real baseball" on about half of one season?

I didn't know the Dodgers' script was so iconic that it was emulated by multiple other teams (besides the Royals, which I knew about).

Are there any other MLB teams that had their look emulated?

This is one of a bunch of different soft drinks from a Japanese company that is in no way affiliated with the Mets.

>Judging parity strictly on GB and not the circumstances as to why particular ball clubs are in decline or slumping.
The NL has more parity than the Baby League because for the longest time the NL Central was up for grabs until the Cubs unfucked themselves, the NL West is the black and blue division of the year with the Rockies and Dbacks doing well above expectations and the only division where everything is expected is the East because it's a dumpster fire outside of the NEETs.

Everybody wants the D

What are you, some kind of authority on the matter?

Craig Biggio does not deserve to be in the hall of fame. Nostalgia goggles are lying to you.

>Chris Sale, Andrew Miller, Craig Kimbrel, and Cody Allen all choke in the same game

amazing

Biggio was a sissy.

And Addison Reed

>arcade league

>May be closer than they appear

Hey girlie how u doin

How does it make Dodger fans feel that the Rockies will win the NL West

birds are not that important

>biggest chokers in the playoffs
Dodgers
>most missed opportunities in the history of baseball
Dodgers
>2 TRILLION dollars spent with nothing to show for it
Dodgers
>the literal Dan Marino of baseball
Kershaw
>the worst human being to ever play baseball
Utley
>the most over performing player in the entire history of the world
Wood (hehe playoffs will make him sit down and be humble)

Sorry loser but this peak you reach will be the most disappointing playoff choke yet

>angels with trout
33-35
>angels without trout
19-20

WAR is literally a fake stat lmao

WARbabbys will defend this.

>Jon Lester got his 2,000th career strikeout. He also hit a home run.
>That was one of five homers in the game for the Cubs, including two by Anthony Rizzo.
>The Cubs scored 16 runs in total, 7 of them in the 6th inning, in which they sent 12 batters to the plate.
>Kyle Schwarber pinch hit and walked … and then got a single later that same inning, still as a pinch hitter.
>Mike Montgomery got a save in a 12-run game.
>All this against a team with a better record than them.
Who is going to stop the Cubs from going back to back?

another successful Dodger general, I love it
kiss to the haters

Finally a memorable post in this thread!

The odd year. Cubs are going to be the next even year meme.

So the Cubs are highlander and because they slayed the Giants in an even year, they took the power of memes onto themsevles?

Yes

Do you go to CU Boulder? P-please be my friend, I don't fit in here.

What the fuck did you just say about my hometown, you little bitch?

No way in Magic Johnson's aids infested anus is someone from LA, commiefornia attempting to have a laugh on chi-raqistania. How dare you. So what our niggers kill each other? So do LA niggers, except ours are still doing it because peace treaties are for france and gay ass bloods and crips, we dont play that shit in illinois, you metrosexual angelino.

Furthermore go white sox.

>you now remember magic aids and the gay ass lakers going down 4-1 in the 91 finals.
>you now remember the glorious 05 sox taking out the gayngels 4-1 in the infamous a.j. 'dropped 3rd strike' series.

Nobody likes l.a. or its lame fans and for good reason, and one more thing i bet that faggay from /nba/ posting the bananas here is a lakers fan, no bulls fan would ever do that.

>Furthermore go white sox.

Legitimate home run leaders:

1. Giancarlo Stanton
2. Mike Moustakas
3. Jay Bruce
4. Justin Smoak
5. Logan Morrison

Why did you even respond man? Dodgers are so good right now that I can't take the post serious to even give a shit about his shitpost.

Don't think Rockies will compete with Dodgers until they graduate Brendan Rodgers. He'll be a great bat added to the lineup making them slightly better.

Dude this is 2017 man. The mexicans already kicked out the blacks from LA.

Can someone explain to me why statcast called Gallo's 510 foot home run into an area no one has ever hit it before 456 feet? Is it rigged so casuals still think Judge?

Ive only been to gayngeles once, i was 18 and i fucking hated it, goddamn e-ways are 9 lanes wide each way and there is always traffic, until like 11pm wtf? Chicago has bad traffic, but at least our shit clears up after 7 or 8pm.

I have a few friends from la and they didnt say anything about niggers being gone. I thought it had the same % of nig nogs as chitown like 30%?

Another thing i hated about l.a. all the dirty asians. Rude ass fish heads, used to use em as sandbags; stack em 5 feet high.

Fucking click clack ding dong and charlie chan were walking around like they owned the place. At least in chi they stayed in chinatown.

Go back to being banned BAJP

You haven't heard?

Bajp? I dont know who that is but it aint me. Im a semi-reg in this shitposting circlejerk we call /mlb/ general so im not enaged in trip drama, since you know tripfags are cancer anyway.

This is the worst "good" team by far, fucking awful. Assuming >we get to the postseason >we'll get swept in the DS/lose the WCG.

Good job though Red Sox, what a game.

Some of us have teams that play in a competitive league where outs aren't just given away for free

The cusb are elite

>claims he doesn't know who bajp is but posts #12 anyways

Post of the year, desu.

That catch in right was juan uribe like, no?

youtu.be/9ZNLVfpUus0

This tbqhfamalamadingdong
Naw, they'll make it to the ALCS for sure. The AL is weak right now.

I remember a poster with an aj trip, was that him? Why did he get banned? I remember him posting around the world series last year and around spring training.

severe Sup Forums bs like what you just posted