New CBS poll: Hillary +6

New CBS poll: Hillary +6

the gap continues to widen... Sup Forums picks a loser again. Guess it's time to crawl your basements and your natsoc message boards for another four years isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-were-skewed-toward-democrats/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Most of the interviewing for the poll was conducted before the mass shooting in Orlando, Florida Sunday.

From the horse's mouth. Try again if things are unchanged or lower in a week.

15-MINUTE REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

Trump responded to the tragedy by congratulating himself, and then asserting that Obama was in on a conspiracy to assist terrorist to kill Americans. Do you think the American voting public are really stupid enough to agree with this en masse? Are you fucking retarded?

No he didn't. Stop gaslighting.

that's not even what gaslighting is. go back to the outback you bogan fuck

No one wants to be in your shit thread, stop bumping it

Sorry Mr. Chang.

SAGE

B-but muh future debates!

>I don't believe all these liberal fake polls anyways, mitt Romney will blow Obama out of the water!

can one seek asylum in another country if one does not like the president?

Last CBS poll had hillary clinton at +6

After google got caught manipulating their search results I wouldn't trust 99% of polls.

This is going to be a semi-blind race to the white house now.

use whatever fucking measure you want, trump gets BTFO. Trump is now closer in likelyhood to with the presidency to SANDERS than to Hillary.

can't wait until this retard gets to the debates so everyone can realize he had no idea what he was talking about the whole time.

The man completely lacks the ability to talk policy. Also he paints his skin with self tanner and he looks like a retarded faggot.

>leaf

LMAO

People forget illegals can vote in these polls. Polls don't mean shit

go get shot you stupid burger fuckwit. i bet diet coke would pour out of your veins.

I am still voting for Trump :)

Did Sup Forums have as much of a following for this Mormon retard as they have for Trump? No. GTFO shill beaner mudslime.

You fucking imbecill , there is still time before november , also no debates yet

>popular vote wins elections
>polls in june
>people surprsied that hillary got a bump after basically being the nom
>a fucking canuckold

boy do i love this memery

For all you people that are losing faith remember that this is what happens between every massive win that Trump has. He has a huge win and then the shills go on and on about how Trump has no chance and that the polls prove he is losing. There is much negative posting and talk about how badly Trump is going to lose plus look at these terrible things he said and these awful mistakes he is making. This is the end of his campaign they say again and again. Then he wins again, he wins and wins and wins. He wins so much that sometimes we get tired of winning, we even say please Mr. Trump we can't take it anymore but he says I don't care! He just keeps on winning.

The left stares into the abyss of total and inevitable loss and they feel fear like nothing they've ever experienced.

>uhhh I need a safe space to ride drumpf cock

classic Sup Forums

>pol is representative of the general American population

in the words of my boy Carl: ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

fag

Lol eat a dick you cucked shill.

how will he recover???

i got a text file with this on it so its not hard to copypasta

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-were-skewed-toward-democrats/

It gets hard, man. I want to be pic related but Hillary seems invincible. She has the media echochamber and popular narratives on her side.

When the NWO wins what country will be the least controlled. I feel like Russia but not sure.

sage

racist

Oh boy better stop voting for Trump this looks like it's all over man Hillary will pay her $100 email deletion fee and then become #POTUS and continue breaking glass ceilings wew boy glad it's over oh well.

Drawing a trend line
Step 1. Find a line where 50% of the data points are above, and 50% are below.
Step 2. Draw the fucking line.

Seriously, you kids wouldn't pass high school maths with statistical analysis this bad.

Jeb had all those things and over a hundred million dollars and got crushed. Hillary is even worse than Jeb. Have faith, the things Trump is doing now are the groundwork for Nov. Remember he plays a long game better than anyone I've ever seen.

I
s a g e d,
did you?

also post a new poll thats current or don't bother posting at all.

He didn't congratulate himself, he said he appreciated the props people were giving him. Now go rape a dog as is your legal right to do so leaf.

Let me just screen shot this so that I can make a collection of pro-trump posts to share after the election, much like the Mitt one that is floating around.

That aint shit

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

And all of these "betting odds" sites had Trump with a clear loss for the Republican primary.

So you're saying the Cardinals have a better than 11 to 1 odds at going to The Owl?

Thanks, man.

goodnight all you butthurt faggots.

Remember this: no matter who wins, America will tear itself apart. Your country is fucked either way and Canada will be a glorious liberal Utopia under King Justin for decades to come.

It's not hard at all in fact this is far from over.

She's gaining votes from all the Bernout losers who think they're 'anti-establishment' by voting in the biggest pro-establishment candidate imaginable.

We will win in the end. Democracy in the US failed and there is going to be some serious shit kicking off in the next 5 years.

Apparently you didn't get the part where he highlighted several brief dips and quoted retards like yourself. Take time reading the graph next time and you might get it!

Hillary at her lowest point since start
Trump has seen worse

Yea, like that one. Good job.

i suggest you expand the pic

That pic is pretty misleading though, most of Sup Forums was posting DOOMPAUL back then.

sage

>some serious shit kicking off
Like.... like what?

I did. I know, all shit saying Trump can't into preselection. So Sup Forums is wrong about 99% of shit, what else is new?

They have no reason not to just make up numbers right now. Come voting he's gonna miraculously shot up in the polls, as had happened.

Look at how radical politics have become since 9/11/01. A lot has changed since then and the democracy itself has gotten incredibly weak.

Look at what's happening in this election to people, beyond that, look at the state of the country itself. Things are boiling over, people are picking sides and that's exactly how democracy falls apart.

thats not Sup Forums, thats people like you being wrong and Sup Forums being right once again like it always is

you can't fight kek's will

If Pol was always right then Obama would have never won an election and would have been impeached roughly 17 times by now followed by his deportation.

So in other words....

Its happening?

>+12 to +6
>gap widening
fuck off shill

It's only just begun.

that wasn't Sup Forums either, when Sup Forums speaks the whole internet shakes and international media covers our memes

that was a thread or a couple of threads on Sup Forums hqs in Sup Forums.org

This has to be a troll.

Nobody failed math this bad.

Your cute. Deluded, but cute.

yep