It's here you frauds

youtu.be/Kc2kFk5M9x4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQbvQaPq_zA
youtube.com/watch?v=YYcdrZfKU3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, faggot

Why the fuck is there no e-celeb cancer containment board?

>another thread for hebrew wars
>no way this is to keep our product in your face
>shill shill shill

the only winning move is to never play
never watch disney
never ever
the brain you save might just be your own

thanks OP

reddit cuck memedia

>it's another Sup Forumstard tries to shit up a star wars thread episode
Look I hate Star Wars way more than you do but kindly go back to your /r/TheRonald Reddit.

habibi

Sup Forums is so huge and goes so fast that it's actually very difficult to be fully aware of what's going on in every board at all times. The moderation needs your help by reporting rule breaking threads such as this one. The more often and more people report rule breaking threads, the less of these threads we'll see in the future. It's up to you senpai

Surprises me people think these characters were flat and these guys even think the TFA characters were more interesting, imo Rogue One had the best characters/writing of any Star Wars.

>5 threads going at once

kek

watched the first 4 minutes and couldn't watch it anymore, it's like browsing tv

thats odd because rlm has 5 core members

This is the shit you faggots always post about? That gave me fucking cancer.

>These hacks criticize the characters while sucking TFA's dick

lmao desu senpai

>Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell in that movie
DROPPED

I just can't believe they actually prefer TFA

fuck these idiots

Seriously? Not giving them any views then

You can't believe people have different opinions? Isn't it mind blowing.

This, MechaGameZilla's Christmas special and World War 3 starting? Christmas has started early this year, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQbvQaPq_zA

>Jay thinks Ridley is charismatic

Jayfags BTFO!

>"lets not just do a review show, lets be characters doing a review show with bumpers at the beginning and end with a poorly acted storyline".
When will this shit end?

Just got past a bit where they defend capeshit

I never noticed how contrarian and cynical these guys really are, I think they're way off base on this one, and not just because I enjoyed rogue one

IT BROKE NEW GROOOOOOOUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

SHILL MEDIA

>AW FUCK IT, LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT ROGUE ONE

Great start

I though Mecha was dead

>first hour was boring

What a fag

Your theory doesn't hold up, because I posted two of those personally as a paid shill

>They actually preferred TFA
Finally confirmed that all they want is the same shit over and over again, fucking dropped

>I think they're way off base on this one, and not just because I enjoyed rogue one
>not just because I enjoyed rogue one
You think they're off base precisely because you enjoyed Rogue One.

Are they spoiling it?

But is there any hanging of things on a framework?

>they are completely shitting over it
>rate TFA way higher

Pretty obvious they are trying not to fall for the hype/nostalgia train again.
I agree that the characters weren't that strong but the third act was fucking nice. And i cared a lot more about how they would get the plans out than i cared about blowing up Deathstar v3.0.

>8:34
Could RLM be Jenny fans? Is the prediction he refers to the one from this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=YYcdrZfKU3E

Their criticism just seems to be that they're mad they tried something different, I mean they even say you can't do anything different in the Star Wars universe they all have to be wacky TFA tier adventures.

And to say the characters/drama was better executed in TFA just seems silly to me, this is literally the only Star Wars that I felt did drama well. The serious moments of other Star Wars have literally never made me feel anything, this one did.

The only criticisms I agree with are, Vader didn't sound right, and Forest Whitaker's character was wasted.

>Holding hands equals romance
are they autistic?

>LOL THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME XDDD
I'm a massive DCfag and still watch them

>Their criticism just seems to be that they're mad they tried something different,
Do you just completely lack all comprehension skills?

Yes. Why doe you think so many faggots on Sup Forums relate to them?

Did you really thing you were the first to post this?

You have terrible opinions and you should feel bad. Rogue One had the dramatic depth of a Bret Ratner flick

These guys have been hack frauds for years, all they like is shitty mainstream Hollywood flicks. Not sure why you guys are surprised

This
I dont understand the obsession with these retards

>still cockslurping TFA
Anyone still takes RedditMemeMedia seriously?

The guy literally says the Star Wars universe is very limited and any time you try to do something different it doesn't work.

I don't agree with that.

I'm still watching I just got to the part where he talks about how he wanted an ocean's eleven style movie instead, they just wanted a fun quip filled adventure.

I like that they tried something different and I think it worked. I do not agree that the characters/drama fell flat.

They said the opposite

>they just wanted a fun quip filled adventure
That's the core of what the Star Wars franchise is.

You're vulgar. I like the film. I don't need to be told enjoying a film makes me homosexual pervert. Stop it. Grow up

No they literally said that. They suck TFA's dick and shit on Rogue One that's the whole thing.

No, they said exactly that.

sure if by "tried something different" you mean "had shitty pacing and editing and the worst score to ever grace the ears of humankind"

Holy shit, I was holding up, but I lost it after the first 2,5 minutes

waaaaaaaaaaaah they didnt like the movie I like waaaaaaaaaaaaah different opinions hurt for real

TFA's score was worse. Literally nothing memorable about it.

turns out Sup Forums is full of a bunch of trendy faggots.

TFA is literally shit.
Rogue One is pure SPACEKINO.

I like RLM and I will be disappointed if they disagree

>Rogue One had the best characters/writing of any Star Wars.
you are fucking insane

It's the only one where they felt like actual people to me instead of just a collection of archetypes

>han, leia, luke, r2d2, c3p0
>interesting characters

lol

A MOVIE DOESNT HAVE A PENIS YOU IDIOT STOP BEING GROSS

They tried very hard to dislike this. I get it their reputation took a dent when they liked TFA but seriously Rogue One is so much better.

>tfw getting comfy with my terrific friend simulator

really goat desu sempai

>it's not fun

Had to turn this off half way through, can't believe they enjoyed Mary Sue goblin face over Felicity Jones - so cringey how they're pretending that the Tarkin/Leia CGI was the worst thing ever and that the final sequence was stupid.

So what is Sup Forums consensus on Rogue One?

Not that user but, nah.

If the film references something slightly from the OT, its pandering. But wholesale using the same plot again and plot beats? A-Ok.

"This movie should have been funnier." Despite the movie trying its best to specifically not be that, and if it was, itd actually be too much like TFA.

I liked TFA. I liked Rogue One. I think there's some valid opinions like toning down on the blatant fanservice nods and so on but like they said, for them its "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

I only wish they didnt push that "You just like it because you're a mouth breathing neckbeard lol, we're better nerds than you" shit over a film that as far as I can tell, they dislike it for subjective reasons alone, which is fine.

Oddly enough, I don't get Mike's harping for romance. Romance in Star Wars was only ever a highlight in Empire and the Prequels. Everything else has been consistent with the focuses on the OT, why does he want this so badly when we had to suffer a trilogy of movies that botched it hard? At least this early into films anyways.

>loved TFA
>didn't like RO
So this is the power of hack frauds

>I want jokes!
>I want romance!

>But Mike it's a dark war movie where rebels risk their lives to save everybody el--

>I WANT JOY AND FUN

Has Mike finally lost it?

>the final sequence was stupid.
literally fucking what? I am not going to watch it because I dont want to think my pretend friends are stupid just give me tl;dr version.

But that's what TFA was, and that's bad apparently too cause "no romance, muh diversity, Mary Sue guys, Mary Sue!"

Why are you guys even bothered about what they say?
They love quippy Marvel movies and just want all Star Wars to be the same.

They said they dont want to see a war movie, just an Oceans 11 type flick because its 'fun'. They are the most jaded Redditcore hacks around

They disagree. I just can't stand their pleb taste anymore. Their prequels commentaries were fun. Everything else they do sucks.

THe fuck are you talking about? They liked TFA.

"This movie could've worked if they added some humor" - Mike Stoklasa

>Expect Rogue One to be SJW propaganda
>The good and lawful rebels are white people with european accents and the extremist and violent rebels are sandpeople with turbans led by a nignog
Forrest Whitaker's space taliban killed me

>"it's going to please lots of bearded fat guys"
Mike #exposes Sup Forums yet again

Thats not what he said. It's okay to be a gritty war drama, but it hardly goes along with the trip down the memberberries lane

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Basically they accuse Rogue One of being a nostalgia fest for neckbeards while praising TFA which was a literal carbon copy of ANH.

They don't like that Rogue One was dark and say they would have preferred a quippy oceans eleven style spy film instead.

They say they the characters/acting of this movie was poor while describing Daisy Ridley as "full of charisma".

Basically they're wrong about almost everything.

>"Grand Moff Tarkin looked okay"
[TRIGGERED ZOOM-IN]
>"WHAT"

My fucking sides

Rlm confirm, rogue one bad, TFA good. Stop trying to say otherwise.

>begins with them making fun of it for having a bunch of star wars shit
>10 minutes later
>"star wars movies are limited in how you can make them, they cant go beyond stormtroopers, tie fighters, ATATs"
What

>They say they the characters/acting of this movie was poor
ayy the Mads' character had more personality than everyone in TFA combined

>tales of the jedi
>bad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because it is true, before that we would have 3 movies with these things in 15 years then we wouldn't have them for more 25 years

NOW YOU GET ONE EVERY YEAR WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea really shitty review honestly. They criticize it for pandering to nostalgic neckbeards when this was easily the most unique film in the whole franchise then praise TFA which was literally the biggest case of pandering ever.

They're not okay with people liking Star Wars again. They want to go back to the Prequel days where the masses were more focused on content of that era so they could make out with their copy of Empire and feel smug. Now everyone wants a piece of Empire's ass and they're jealous.

Are you a fucking retard? Do you really not understand the simple point they're making?

The original Star Wars would be fucking boring if it were actual people. I agree with an extent, but I don't want my characters to feel like actual people in my space fantasy movie.

you are so fucking stupid, no one but fanboys of star wars wanted star wars: it ain't me edition, it is pure fucking pandering, there's no vision there's no soul

>they dislike this shitty Redditor movie
>their reasons for disliking it are shitty Redditor reasons like not funny enough

>>"star wars movies are limited in how you can make them, they cant go beyond stormtroopers, tie fighters, ATATs"
Um...you realize that is a complaint of theirs right?

The argument they gave was that considering that the film failed on everything new it tried to do, the only thing that kept it together (and made it a financial success) was the callbacks.

And they are right. Rogue 1 is a ridiculously generic action film, there is nothing clever or interesting or new about it, its just a dull action flick, set in the Star Wars universe with references to A New Hope everywhere.

>Rey is a good character
>Daisey Ridley is a good actress

Shit man you accidentally only read one part of the post again

>I like the dumb brittish rodend who just keeps making the lexi belle face

shut up nigger

They only meant that in comparison to Jyn, who is fucking nothing. The fact they are right shows how bad Jyn is.