Did this guy really said that? Was there ever any outcry about it?

Did this guy really said that? Was there ever any outcry about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo
youtu.be/x9_BIeFxvj8
law.cornell.edu/constitution/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=M7W7rHxTsH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this ID
las malnivas son brittanicas

He said it and he meant it. There will never be another Republican in the WH ever again. Why do you think that the Dems are so hellbent on not interfering with unchecked illegal immigration? Illegals/minorities vote Dem, so by letting everyone in the ensure that they stay in power.

>1 Post By This ID

you know the id's change by thread right. go post in another thread and come back

If you're gonna play smart then you should at least learn to sage, pair of dipshits

what's going on

>1 Post By This ID

He also said on the phone something like, "could you put an extra inch in my trousers so my thingly dingly has more room?"

Compare and contrast to Nixon's whitehouse tapes.

So?

> 2 posts by this ID

explain

first post best post

Oh, that's right. Keyword "bunghole"

What a great day to be a Texan and shoot the president and do all that Viet Nam war stuff for the CIA.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo

Do they realize the cost of doing this though? By just introducing welfare to blacks they have literally destroyed the black family unit and laid the ground work for future race relations to suffer between whites and blacks. And the pro immigration stance is going to do more damage than that.

> Was there ever any outcry about it?

Was there ever any outcry about MKUltra? CIA literally admitted to illegally kidnapping citizens using public fronts and nobody has done anything about it.
There is no revolution awaiting us, only a silent death at the hands of complacency.

So they want to use the old formula of an elite ruling over a mass of uneducated people without caring about anything?

That sucks, man

Kek

tough shit goy

Are you offended my very white friend?

LYNDON B. JOHNSON
[Spellcaster/President/Synchro]
1 "Kennedy" Tuner monster + 1 or more "Sharpshooter" or "CIA" non-Tuner monsters

While this president is face up on the field, DARK monsters cannot declare an attack. During each player's standby phase, they must pay 500 life points, plus an additional 200 life points for each card they control and in their hand (this is not optional). This card's controller gains the same amount of life points that was payed that turing during each end phase. When this card leaves the field: both players gain 3000 life points.
ATK/2400 DEF/2900

Look at the catalog, there's like 30 threads with the OP only making the first post, we're being spammed by someone, it's not normally nearly this bad. Be wary of any OPs that aren't posting within the first few minutes of starting the thread.

Whether or not he said it, that's exactly what he accomplished. I don't see how anyone could argue that point. Niggers are far too stupid to engage in politics as anything but a stupid herd. If at any point they go less than 85% democrat I'd be heading to my habbeding bunker because the end-times would be neigh.

Johnson TELLS -not asks- Richard Russell he will serve on the Warren commission:

youtu.be/x9_BIeFxvj8

>illegals
>vote
Choose one retard.

It appears that you, my friend, are the retard. It's incredibly easy to vote. You rarely need any proof of citizenship. Why do you think Democrats shill against voter ID laws?

>Implying libshit states actually check ID before letting you vote.

Stay blue pilled, faggot.

I'm black, poor and just started university. Can anyone tell me how exactly Republicans could help poor minorities?

How's this a problem? Poor whites and blacks suffer and nobody cares. Taxes go up marginally to keep them out of the way of the people who matter. Migrants from the middle east will soon be introduced into their ghettos and will cleanse the worst degenerates right away.

Democrats get a ton of hate here and their brain-dead base deserves all the hate they get, but the party leadership is pretty based and seems to be two steps ahead of everyone. If you're intelligent enough to avoid the pitfalls of buying into the lefty narrative and just use it as a tool for self-enrichment you'll realize permanent democratic authority is actually not a bad thing.

Republicans=Bad
Democrats=Good

Which part you don't understand goyim?

They can't. Stay on the plantation Toby. The republicunts are all racist.

Because the role of government isn't to help anyone at all. You're already looking at it the wrong way. But it really is a hard incentive to vote democrat and get "free" money and have all your mistakes cleaned up by the democrat leftists that normalize and promote having the government provide for you.

Illegal immigration undercuts the wages of unskilled workers, a disproportionate amount of which are minorities. You'll pay less taxes too.

It was pretty obvious that liberals are plain useful idiots. Like, if you are really so dumb to fall for this shit you are to be removed from the premises.

Basically a implicit eugenics program basef on selfdestruction.

>chance to win a vote for Republican party
>tells me to fuck myself
K
Then if the role of government isn't to help its constituents, then what exactly is it?
Continue to educate me.
A point I can agree with.

>Then if the role of government isn't to help its constituents, then what exactly is it?
>Continue to educate me.

Read the Constitution.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/overview

If you read it, not only will you have done something that very few Americans have actually done, you'll get a gist for what the role of government should be. Cradle to grave nanny state shit is not part of that, though that's what we're getting.

If you really are black and poor and not just shitposting, understand that depending on the government for your basic necessities means that you can become its slave anytime it wishes to make you one.

When I voted in the California primary they didn't check my ID. When I asked if they were going to check my ID the lady got pissed and snapped "No!" at me. Then pointed on the page for me to sign using her middle finger.

Last POTUS election I was in, I could have shown up and announced I was "Dead Readbeard Bob Jones, Jr." If I'd known his name was on the rolls somewhere.

Instead I was an honest citizen and the poll people complimented me because I actually read what was on the card before signing it.

That was a democrat who told you to fuck yourself, he called them republicunts

>slave owners caring about black families

Lmao fucking retard.

Looks like a slide thread

Literally all you need to commit voter fraud is a list of names and addresses, which you can easily acquire from a Title Company for free. I'm thinking of doing it and posting it on Jewtube to prove a point.

>4 posts by this ID

im onto you

You might as well.

I frown on that kind of behavior, but at this point it's probably useful.

Supposedly it's not widespread enough to warrant an ID law. Something something poor people somehow dint have ID

I mean I wouldn't actually vote as someone else. Just go to the different polling stations around town and tell them once they hand me the ballot "Hey, you know I'm not Mr Smith, right?" Reactions should be good.

But democrats have been getting votes from illegals and dead people for years. That's how they stay in power.

Seriously, do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7W7rHxTsH0
is one of the most well-recieved DVDs I've honestly bought and given away.

They're going to have 8 or 9 anchor babies who will in a generation or so, though.

There's no evidence.