youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
youtube.com/watch?v=mm4JEZudf0c
youtube.com/watch?v=1ToztqqDcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im sorry u have mouseshit for brains

Anyone got the webm for this yet?

link the webm. the one with sound that stars before and ends after this scene

This was one of the best Star Wars movies I've ever seen. It felt more like a Star Wars movie than anything since the original trilogy.

>single overly violent scene plebs rally behind and repost 100x over
>they legitimately believe the movie is good because of that one scene

I swear, entire cinema had orgasm during this scene. There was a scent of semen everywhere.

That scene was the cherry on top of the icing on the 3 tier red velvet cake. The only bad thing in the movie was the cheesy "Don't choke on your aspirations" line.

does anyone have the scene when he's soaking in a bacta tank? or how far into the movie it is?

Yep it was great. I think i'm going to wait for the webm with sound though. Movie was really good though.

desu this wasn't even impressive

how many times have we seen a bunch of normal battle droids in the prequels just hunker down and get fucked up by a jedi? he should have torn apart the fucking insides of that ship with the force.

they didn't even throw a grenade or something. And that's like what, 6-7 people he killed?

>DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK
>Y-you're a g-genuine dicksucker

>liking red velvet cake

El classico.

Newfags BTFO

>red velvet cake
That shit makes me gag.

Not trying to bully you but why did it take so long to hand off the death star data? even if you were trying to force the door open to save your guys you'd still have someone grab the data and run off.

>Homosexuals not liking life-blood in cake form.

Its that its the first time we've seen a live action Vader in action since, what, the 80s? They did a PERFECT job keeping Vader scary and menacing through his movements while adding on the improvements in CGI and film in a way that wasn't AotC/RotS tier.

If we had an entire film based around Vader, this scene proves it'd be faithful to the character.

t.autist who doesn't have the capacity to understand this scene

I love how the ship they run into is exactly the same as ANH.

This movie was fanservice done right, you could watch this scene right before ANH and it'd fit perfectly

This.

It felt more true to the originals than the prequels flipping and flying light saber battles. I also loved the scene with Vader and Krennic, where Vader comes out and Krennic starts talking but Vader keeps walking up to him until he's inches from him. Wish they'd gotten a better line of dialogue at the end though, that was cheesy.

>It felt more true to the originals than the prequels
You said the same about tfa. Copying someone's homework isn't being true to anything.

There was nothing wrong with the lightsaber combat in tfa

I don't think the studio should win any points for just not being massive fuck ups. The prequels fights are largely canned, there's basically no way they were going to have vader flipping around. Not only is what they did cheaper to shoot, it was a guaranteed popular move. All they had to do was not fuck up to appease fanboys.

blatant pandering: the webm

I didn't say that about tfa, I didn't care much for tfa. It didn't feel any more like a star wars movie than any of the prequels. But Rogue One was great.

So how should they have done that scene, user? It was perfect, not over done, not underdone.

its literally chocolate cake with red food colouring

youtube.com/watch?v=oeMOHE41UA4

>ripping off a scene from the worst film of last year

he should've fought the Blind Monk and his sidekick desu famalan

People were complaining in earlier threads that he was moving too fast. He really wasn't, but they could have had him moving a lot faster, doing spins or throwing his lightsaber, destroying the hallway with the force etc, but they didn't. See

This was amazing.

They shouldn't have shilled darth vader to make cheap dollars. It's basically, "Lets watch darth vader the op video game character swing his lightsaber. It's cool because he was in the first three movies!"

>flipping and flying light saber battles
Sorry autist but there's a happy middle ground that Disney will never touch
youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
youtube.com/watch?v=mm4JEZudf0c
youtube.com/watch?v=1ToztqqDcaY

I had a massive erection during that scene

I really feel like if you didn't enjoy this movie then you really were never a Star Wars fan to begin with. I was skeptical after TFA, which wasn't all that good, though better than most parts of the prequels. I don't see where people are saying there was some sjw agenda or shit in it. Aside from the MC being female I just don't see it.

I hate to resort to such tactics, but I can't see any other explanation than you just want to hate it because you hate Disney.

the only problem was that you felt pretty indifferent about the characters

they didn't show much depth in the 2 main characters

>you could watch this scene right before ANH and it'd fit perfectly

"You don't get it! Youre trapped in here with ME!"

It's sad that people consider JJ and Gareth Edwards better directors than Snyder.

I enjoyed the OT, and still occasionally like to watch it. I thought Rogue One was embaressing, not for Disney, but for movie-goers. If not liking this movie means im 'not a star wars fan' then what fucking ever, I definitely am not one of you if this movie is a star wars' fan of a good movie

star wars fans shouldn't be allowed to judge or make star wars movies. It's like asking people in Israel what they think about Israel.

Honestly reminded me of techno viking

cause the guy wanted to live himself, and only accepted that he wouldn't when everyone else was dead

So your headcanon for a questionably made scene is that he's a fucking coward?

>"Lets watch darth vader the op video game character swing his lightsaber. It's cool because he was in the first three movies!"

Yeah, and that's exactly why it's cool, what's the problem with that?

People think Darth Vader is cool, people think Darth Vader killing random background characters with his lightsaber is cool, and that scene gives the fanservice that the people want, and as other user stated, it wasn't neither underdone nor overdone, it was perfect.

If you were half as smart as you probably think you are, you would learn to appreciate that scene for what it is, instead of looking for arbitrary and stupid reasons to shit on it for not being "intellectual" or "original" enough for you. Grow up, retard.

The Krennic scene was way to over the top with jerking off Vader
>huge spotlight behind him
>giant Vader shadow

light doesnt work that way

Why is EA dropping the ball so hard with Star Wars? Where's the XWing game? Where's the Vader game? Why did they make Battlefront cancer that nobody plays instead of just reskinning Battlefield? Why did they then make Battlefield cancer that nobody plays?

>He got one boring scene!
I'm sorry I expected something good.

Because they are better directors than a guy who only knows how to make the visuals of film work instead of literally everything else

It's simple, dummy, if he handed off the data they might have just bailed, or maybe he was just focused on trying to survive and forgot what he was holding momentarily.

Not everybody is as heroic as you think they should be.

>just slaughters a bunch of faceless rebels
>doesn't slaughter the actual protagonists
missed opportunity

>if he handed off the data they might have just bailed
I thought they were supposed to be Rebels. Jesus Christ if I saw Vader at the end of the hallway I'd hand it off immediately as a FUCK YOU. Stop handwaving poorly thought out scenes. You could have Vader kill a room of rebels AND have it where neither party looks retarded.

You forget a very important fact of life: People aren't rational, they're emotional.

Not every Rebel is Luke Skywalker that will give their life for the cause.
Some of them are normal humans who dont want to get fucking murdered with a lightsaber.

It doesn't fit
Instead of "You, bitch, stop lying, you commited an act of war attacking us, we have been pursuing you" it went "We kinda, sorta, recived information that you kinda, sorta got the plans for the death star from spies". Holy shit Vader, you now sound like a beta faggot.

>You forget a very important fact of life: People aren't rational
I never forgot that. Otherwise people like you wouldn't say shit like "h-he was a coward ok!!!!??"

It was a 6/10 movie. 10/10 Star Wars movie.

It was a scene for star wars fanboys. Unfortunately I'm not one.

I wouldn't want to get murdered with a lightsaber either. That doesn't mean I'd want the murderer to get the important data that people fought and died for. All this scene did was make the rebellion more unlikable in a contrived way.

Panicking != coward you idiot. Panicking is a single-point event, cowardice is a trend

Stop being autistic, there are normal people on both sides of such a big war. Or would you rather the scene go like this:
>*unsheathes data stick*
>heh, nothing personnel Lord Vader

But he clearly passes it off once he realizes theres no way hes getting out of there.
I dont think he was holding onto it for leverage to get him out, he was just a bit focuses on trying to escape the rampaging robot man with the death sword.

Are you really going to get autistic with me? "NOTALLCOWARDS". You can like the visceral Vader but don't defend the bad.

what did he mean by this?

Epic ninja Vader was part of the massive reshoots Disney ordered. The movie was so slow and the characters so forgettable they needed something "badass" that plebs would walk out of the theater remembering and talking about that would make up for the first 2/3 of the movie
t. Marketing department

>I dont think he was holding onto it for leverage to get him out
Then why didn't he just hand it off?
>he was just a bit focuses on trying to escape the rampaging robot man with the death sword.
"I don't think it's an apple, I just think it's an apple"

It was only the first half-hour that was slow. The rest of the movie was fine.

Stop liking Snyder.

Yeah you seem to be pretty set on your imaginary scenario so theres no point in trying to respond to whatever the fuck your post was suppose to convey.

When in doubt, make things personal!

It's sad that people consider Snyder a good director.

The Vader scene was one of the best scenes of any star wars movie. It reminded me of the samurai jack cartoon clone wars show

Its the horror movie style that make it so good.

Still not an argument.

>The only bad thing in the movie was the cheesy "Don't choke on your aspirations" line.
Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Damn it's a shame how many faggots missed out on that StarKino. It's better than Rogue One and TFA (excluding Kylo Ren) for sure.

EA sales are in the tank so they made this for the retards to buy the game.

ITT we post tfw Vader goes H.A.M.

You have autism, there no point trying to explain how normal humans sometimes behave in stressful situations.

It's not a good movie though. The characters are flat and don't have any development and there's too many of them. The action sequences were decent but I didn't give two fucks about the characters at the end because no investment was put into them.

Granted Star Wars has always kind of been like this but it felt especially poorly done this time around.

Can't you see how blankly saying HURR AUTISM MAAN isn't a retort?

I felt more feels when K-2SO died than when Han died.

>the lightsaber ignites

so, does the ending of Rogue One happen immediately befor ANH? or are they different persecutions?

And your only argument is "I won't accept someone facing their death at the hands of a sith Lord might be a little too scared to act rationally."

There's nothing left to argue.

Immediately.
Vader catches up to Leia in like 20 ins.

that series was god tier

for those that haven't seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg

If A New Hope is episode 4 then Rogue One is episode 3.9

repeating?

There's a time gap long enough for the ship to reach tattoine.

He's also:

t. Autist who didn't even bother to see the movie.

>I won't accept someone facing their death at the hands of a sith Lord might be a little too scared to act rationally.
But the scene doesn't show that at all. It just focus on Vader killing redshirts. You are creating drama where there isn't any like a teenage girl.

Why are you arguing with someone who's shitposting?

Your right, all the scene shows is Vader killing dudes, you're the one who brought in the idea of "why doesn't he hand off the disk sooner, as a logical gentleman like myself would"

HEYYYYYY! RETARDS! I HAVE THE DEATH STAR PLANS! WHY ARE YOU STILL LATCHED TO THIS SHIP AT ALL IF YOU DON'T WANT IT?! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO TURN OFF MY BRAIN?! JUST TAKE THE CARD YOU FREAKS! I KNOW IM GONNA DIE JUST TAKE THE FUCKING CARD! DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO ASK YOU IDIOTS!