ITT: Flicks you hate so much they leave you seething with anger...

ITT: Flicks you hate so much they leave you seething with anger, the worst part is how other morons in the cinema and online seemed to enjoy it, the worst part was how it was directed by Stiller himself so it was just him wanking off his ego for 2 full hours, if fact the flick literally ends with him appreciating a picture of himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eK1wlA7SWFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you OP, that movie was fine. Walter learned not to be a self-secluding piece of trash and to go out and experience the world without worry. He went on fun adventures and saw some cool places.

>DUDE AYY LMAO

Came in with no expectations and still left disappointed

Describes the shitty plot of the movie as if it means something

I never said it meant anything. It's just a flick about a guy learning not to be a sheltered autist.

I guess it was 2deep

lmao at this pleb critique

THANK YOU OP FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SEES THIS AS THE PIECE OF TRASH IT IS

rage at every fucking turn

Now you see me

the thing i hated the most is them calling space oddity, "major tom"

To expand on this, I hate this movie because they never attempt to explain any of their incredible feats. Look at a movie like Sherlock Holmes. Lord Blackwell does all these incredible things and Sherlock gives an explanation to how they were done at the end. But in Now You See Me, they don't say shit because "a magician never reveals his tricks teehee". The movie could end with them riding Godzilla away from the cops and you are supposed to just sit there eating that shit up.

And then the " twist" at the end that ruffallo was the leader of the magicians all along. Fuck you, that was an insult to the viewers intelligence since we see him working diligently to catch these magicians throughout the movie

>not being able to enjoy giant mechs fighting monsters

I was actually thinking to myself the other day that I should rewatch this movie
stay mad senpai

2nd is even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=eK1wlA7SWFs

The second one is just as infuriating
it's the movie equivalent of a guy doing finger guns with a smug grin

>big actors phoning shit in for two hours

So many epically shitty lines mane. how could they get away with it

nice little flick. makes me wanna travel again.

Being butthurt by the blissful joy of others.What a pointless life you have of self inflicted misery?
What would be the alternative? You being happier because everyone else is more miserable than you? Why not question yourself, and understand why you enjoy the illusion of feeling better than others with an artificial representation of life?

Emotions change mostly dependent what you allow yourself. If misery is what you've chosen, it is of your own doing. Not anyone's fault you redeem misery as your strength unable to separate your own emotional stability from others not allowing yourself to be happy.

Yeah that Ben Stiller movie was terrible. and all the product placement too.

>He went on fun adventures and saw some cool places.

This doesn't necessarily make for a good movie. I saw this flick on a plane before doing a world wide backpacking trip so I thought it'd be really relatable. But no, the movie sucked despite it knowing it was a poor man's Wes Anderson film.

agreed OP
>awkward man with mid-life crisis goes on wacky montages set to indie music
is a good way to summarize it

Reminds of this

>trailers and commercials have him day dreaming doing all sorts of crazy shit
>ends up with him day dreaming in only the first quarter of the movie
>rest of movie is boring quest for pictures that were in his house the whole time

Shit, tumblr-esque film all round, I came in with expectations for god knows what reason. Might have been okay if Portman died at the end, but the fact that she just went to go live at a boarding school after fucken everybody she knew died just seems kind of lazy to me.

I hate this with all my heart
oh yeah, fuck that turd
felt like a parody of indie films

Is that the film with that sickening child who never seems to age?
I think he hangs out with Liam Neeson and plays the drums or some shit, the whole film is a nauseating blur honestly.

>le feel sorry for this dopey white guy movie

fucking sick of this famalam

>(((Ben Stiller)))
>white

yeah
the movie is filled with horrible people being awful to each other
I just find it baffling that anyone would find it romantic in the slightest

I know right? all white people should just die

OP envys a fictional character to the point of hating a good movie

>Anomalisa
>Her
>Shame

there's an entire genre of this crap

Maybe it's not a bad movie, but the sheer amount of stupid fucking kids who are obsessed with it and spout the same asinine shit the main character of this movie spouts has ruined it for me.

>spout the same asinine shit the main character of this movie

Maybe it's because I saw it during my college years as compared to most kids who saw it when they were in middle or high school, but I actually got that the film was satirizing nihilists.

Fair enough. But the satire is too subtle for most of the film's fans.

>friend of mine was making paper snowflakes with his family for Christmas
>made one with "YOU ARE NOT A BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE" written on it and posted it all over fb

Pretty sure Rotten Tomatoes has it at a low score, so don't worry. Your opinion is the same as everybody else.

why won't Hollywood understand me as the deep Jewish comedian I am instead of the characters I play

Went to make fun of it, left in a seething rage

*teleports behind u*

Now u don't

It's the only movie that made me genuinely upset because it was so patronizingly bad.

I liked the short story

>YOU ARE NOT A BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE
That's true tbqh. Sinatra lifestyle he's just being frank with you.

back to facebook with you

I remember watching this, turning off after they pressed the button.

So what was all that about? Was it the devil?

Arrival

>he thinks he's unique
Classic 16 year old on Sup Forums

>le kwerky dysfunctional indie family with hand drawn artwork on the poster
Jesus Christ, really?

Let me guess, the daughter is wise beyond her years and the kid is some kind of Dennis the Menace/Bart Simpsom type?

hey, Sinatra lifestyle I'm just being frank with you XDDDD

>you just dont like the movie because you envy x character lol

nice arguments

They killed the last people to press the button, and the guy leaves to go to the next family who then kills them by pressing it

It was entertaining in the way a retard is entertaining. I couldn't find rage for this one personally.

>CGI magic
i just dont get it either, user

Did you watch the series first? It's not a standalone movie, it's meant to be the finale to 2 seasons of a TV show

Since this thread is about getting it iff your chest, anomalisa must be one of the worst things I gave ever seen. I love Charlie Kauffman and think he's done some great, touching and clever films, but this film has him going far down the Jewish cynical wormhole. It's fucking horrible, right down to the nauseating puppetry and lifting. The whole film made me feel sick, like I was being slowly infected with the schizophrenia that the main character suffers. The little touches like everyone having the same voice was so horrible, it felt suffocating. I don't think I can even risk watching another Kauffman film again, anomalisa left me feeling momentously depressed.