Why Brazil and Portugal are so cute together? Even their banter is hilarious...

Why Brazil and Portugal are so cute together? Even their banter is hilarious. I guess it because the lack of injuns in Brazil. Our colonies are extremely butthurt and hate us meamwhile Brazil and Portugal even have military relationships.

Spain secretly likes more Brazil than our colonies. Don't tell it to anyone outside Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc2-ObE5TpQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEZMmnPZ7BY
xvideos.com/video6151063/hot_latino_bareback_party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based spainbro

I like Spaniards, I've seen them talking to Latinos in their threads. It's adorable because they have some good convos with them.

We don't like brazilians.We like their prostitutes

>their trannies

fixed

Thanks for invading this shit for having these Pseudowhite Niggers

DELET THIS

Who can blame us, when they are as adorable as this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc2-ObE5TpQ

I don't even mind them robbing my belongings after...

have you ever seen a Portuguese tranny?

say dat u liek brasilian first

Brazilians who aren't poor favela niggers or STD ridden whores are ok

ffriends then

I'm poor, from Favela, not nigger, and no fucking STD

>not nigger
post nipples

heheheheh user how pervy

Lol the average brazilian despise Portugal.
Even the ones that have portuguese ancestry.

Spen, you should have treated your colonies has you treat your"bifas" it and run ik. U guys just lingered to much on ya fling, now she's acting like a drama hoe, wdye?

wow that's horrible
that's cute

Só os ignorantes fedidos tem cisma com Portugal por causa de "muh gold", qualquer "pessoa" que sabe das coisas gosta e respeita a história e cultura de Portugal.

>wow that's horrible
it's from Lisbon, Portugal's asshole

we're used to being forgotten anyway

É noiz mermão

Eh, I've never seen any hostility towards Spen from my end. Even this one dude that wore those "Not Hispanic. Not Latino." shirts still married a Spanish looking woman.
The negative comment came from my mom who thinks Mexico got the worst traits off Spain like Catholicism. She also thinks it's a shame that they destroyed the cultures of the Americas.
But they've also went to Spen and liked it a lot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEZMmnPZ7BY

Não disse que brasileiros tem cisma por causa da colonização, só disse que Portugal sempre que é mencionado no Brasil é mencionado em tom de chacota por ser um país muito pobre se comparados com seus vizinhos.
E essa parte de gostar da história de Portugal vc tirou do seu cu.

Our relalationship with spanish ex-colonies is hate/love. They insult us and we insult them, that is all

>They insult us and we insult them, that is all
Ok but where's the love part

Hispanidad thing

We wuz indios and sheeeit

Love me Spen, please

Eso es un meme, España ha vivido prácticamente aislada de latinoamérica desde que se independizaron hasta la ola migratoria de hace nada e internet.

Y a ellos les llegaban españoles pero eran todos bobos y analfabetos sin ninguna cultura que compartir.

the relation with the metropolises were different, the independence movements were different as well. the spanish king never moved to the americas to rule unlike the portuguese crown.

There's no real animosity from latinos towards spaniards.
The other way around is from racist spaniards, no?
I remember hearing news about spaniards beating ecuadorians just because

Yes we're very racist please don't come.

I could pass a a spaniard myself :P
But i just go to Spain for tourism, i wouldn't live there

>I could pass a a spaniard myself :P
t. every latin american ever

But no we're not racist, at least not in a violent way. You're in more danger of being discriminated because of your accent than because of your race, and even so the absolute worst thing that can happen is people making fun of it.

*cough, cough*
Thanks to Napoleon.

we hate portugal tho

we spend all of our history classes wondering what if a real country had colonized brazil

well what if a real country had colonized Brazil

Well, only retards do that. If you didn't have a leftist gay teacher he would focus on history and not stuff trying to justify our own failure

You're probably son of Barbosas. It's even kind of pathetic the way you try to defend Portugal. Stop propagating lies.

This. Commies are alays blaming other people on their failures. Our country is shit because we let the niggers live after slavery, not because Portugal colonized us.

hey its me ur son

We hate portugal dont worry

We like Brazil because their memes are top-tier and at least when they speak they're understandable.

>meanwhile Brazil and Portugal even have military relationships.
What?
>inb4 buying replacement C-130 Hercules- o KC-390 da Embraer and buying other weapons

excuses, excuses

STFU, it doesn't matter if I am a son of portuguese or not, it's a fact that only people without any intellect hate Portugal, the only reason they say "muh gold", be greateful for being a big and influential country, it's our own mistakes that led us to be a favela country. Your behavior only propagates the ideia that we are literally monkeys

Yea yea. Maybe this is the reason that makes portuguese descended people in brazil the poorest in comparison to the descended of other europeans.
Larga de putaria e vai cuidar da padaria kkkkkk.

We don't like the Portuguese. Outside Açores, Madeira, Euskal and Catalunya the Iberians are an inferior race.

Every Iberian colony become a shithole because the Iberians have a low IQ, something they developed after 800 years of race-mixing between the original Iberian population of Europe and the Moors from Africa. Today they're parasites in the EU, among the highest unemployment rates, shrouded by irrelevance in the world scenario.

By comparing Latin America to the Anglosphere any cretin with a half-functioning brain will easily spot the culprit: the Iberian colonies are inferior, much like as they are in Europe, save for the few above mentioned. The only minimally functional colonies in Latin America are exactly those that suffered the least Iberian influence, and the most non-Iberian European influence.

Average Brazilians don't hate or despise Portugal. Unless you are a faggot from a commie university we actually don't even care about Portugal.

Reallity is not autistic Sup Forums views. This is reallity

It all comes down to intelligence. The British developed at least 4 highly successful and prosperous colonies, one being the #1 economy in the world, and a scientific powerhouse. Latin America never developed any of that because Latin Americans descend from lesser races. Iberians promoted race-mixing and debauchery, instead of the morality and diligence. The world speaks English, not Spanish let alone Portuguese.

And the British accomplished that outstanding feat from one small and isolated archipelago northwest of continental Europe. The Iberians never accomplished anything of real Human value throughout their entire existence.

Your place is Sup Forums. Go shitpost about IQ there.

Both countries have very attractive men. They don't have reasons to hate each other.

xvideos.com/video6151063/hot_latino_bareback_party

This x1000. We need to Anglify ourselves if we want to succeed.

This is hot as fuck

No te preocupes, eres bienvenido en los threads diarios de >ustedes >vosotros
I mean, you speak Spanish, right?

We say "ok" instead of "vale" in Mexico. We're way more anglofied than Spain already thanks to being next to the US.

yes, even if I couldn't understand the language I could still understand some words, it was weird since there are other words for maní, coche, baúl, medias etc.

>maní
>baúl
>medias

Spanish has a lot of different words for the same thing.
Because we're a fuckload of different countries that speak Spanish and have our different cultures.

This.

>tfw Northern Castillian
>tfw 1.83m tall
>tfw pale skin
>tfw living in a manlet place like Valencia