How is Trump treated by the media in your country?

How is Trump treated by the media in your country?

Over here he is universally despised by them and there will be an article written on him everyday.

9news.com.au/world/2016/06/16/12/10/donald-trump-selfdestructing-during-very-very-bad-week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
blog.dilbert.com/post/145961268126/persuasion-think-ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

Does anyone actually unironically like him doe?

Plenty of Americans do, you dumb chink.

S-sorry.

Cuck.

They call him Hitler and a Nazi.....

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

I've yet to hear a compelling reason why he would be any worse than Shilllary, if that counts as "liking" him

The media at this point is just talking to itself.

He seems bent on preventing muslims from being imported to slaughter gays by the hundreds which would potentially reduce the democratic voter by a decent amount until the next generation of muslims was old enough to vote.

They do everything they can to discredit him.
As a result Shillary has an insanely high approval rating here.
But we all know that Germans aren't really the one to turn to when it comes to judging politicians.
Pic related is what our journalists look like.

>b-but he's racist!
That's about the only thing I hear as an """argument""" against him. He's crude and kind of a bigot but he's definitely not racist.

The bottom line is: Trump wants to save people, Hillary wants to kill people. Fuck that. #neverhillary

Media is raging hard by him. All they do is talk about him.

Sounds like a school girl with a crush every time I turn on the news.

>Ugh can you believe trump did this
>Secretly sighs and says he is so amazing though under her breathe.

You posted that less then 90secends after he posted

1 post by this ID

Fuck you, cunt.

He's treated like shit, but even so his policy (that doesn't sound so crazy to average people anymore) is out in the mainstream and getting attention.

blog.dilbert.com/post/145961268126/persuasion-think-ahead

>universally despised by Australians
Well, yeah, no surprise there.

>Trump is cool with the Second Amendment
>Australia is cool with being a nation of disarmed victims waiting to be culled
>Trump wants to build a wall
>Australia can't non-indigenous people to stay
>Trump lives in a country where its animals aren't actively out to get you unless you do something genuinely retarded
>Australians can't leave their house without a knife in case of spider or emu attack

If I were forced to live in Australia I'd despise Trump, too.

Australia loves Trump you fuckhead. Try not living in Sydney or Melbourne hugboxes.

> victims waiting to be culled
I know what you mean. We get mass shootings here all the time, we're just terrified of being shot. If only we had more guns like the USA, then we would have a less mass murders.

When I was in England I saw a paper with a side by side picture of him and Putin and the cover just said UNHOLY ALLIANCE.

Oh god they are so biased it's annoying.
AUSTRALIAN TRUMP WHEN?

>it hasn't happened yet
>so surely it won't happen ever
You must get paid to act this stupid.

He's being portrayed as what he is: a rude, racist muppet with an orange taint and weird hair who has no experience in apparently pretty much anything, least of all politics and foreign affairs.

If you like Trump you're likely mentally retarded.

More like alliance to save mankind

>American judge with Mexican roots cannot be unbiased because.. he's a sekkkrit Mexican?

Yeah, no racism here either.

>dumb Americans

No I agree. Just because there hasn't been a mass shooting since 1996 doesn't mean that we won't get one weekly from here on in. Why everybody I know is terrified that tomorrow a mad man will walk into every school and shoot every kid. Truth is that it is only by pure luck that it hasn't happened in the last twenty years.

please don't lecture people on foreign policy for another 30 years, thanks.

Your gun violence isn't turned into a media storm because there is no agenda to push. Only the criminals have guns. I heard most are Sudanese.

Honestly, deep down, I know you're right. No-one's ever going to shoot up places in Australia because no-one wants to even go there. Hell, Australians don't even want to be there, why else would they spend all their time focusing on the politics of a country that isn't theirs?

So, why DID you guys ban guns, anyway? Don't you need them to fight off the emus you guys can't control?

>If you like Trump you're likely mentally retarded.

God I hate my country senpai. Literally everyone here is chinese. Vancouver sucks.

But you had one in 2002.

You know I''m not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if the number of deaths by emu per year were greater than the number of gun related murders... But I'm sure that will change soon! All the Sudanese criminals will remember that they are meant to be doing illegal things and then chaos will break out and it will be blood in the streets. Just you watch!

judge is an anchor baby that's a member of a La Raza law group

I'd be skeptical of his impartiality too.

It's only our globalist media that you gave us that hates him. Most people would be pretty indiferent.

First of Mexican is not an ethnicity an second Durring wwII if it was a first generation German judge in an espianoge case he would most likely have to recuse himself. Third Obama made the justice department replace a judge of Iranian decent during a case involving Iranian defendants was that racist too. I really don't care if America falls to foreign hordes but because of your leadership Europe will and we will lose millennia of history and culture because so. German civilization endured since before Rome was founded but because people like you it will be gone in less than a century. All so you are afraid to be called racist.

Monash University? Two killed and three injured... Not exactly 20 children and 6 teachers.

But your an American! I'm sure those kids were proud to die to preserve your gun rights! I bet they smiled as they bled out in their classrooms.

Everyone knows sandy hook was fake. how did he get 26 kills and no wounded?

When they are put down like the cucks they are, then you can laugh. though the chinese will have them in chains soon.

Oh I get it. America doesn't have shootings at all! How could I have been so blind? It is all a conspiracy by the Government/Jews/Billionaires/Gays/Muslims/Al Gore/Illuminati/Scientists/NWO/Nazis/Other people you dislike.

What did he mean by this?

non stop attacks, also

>HEY LOOK THEY CAN HAVE THEIR FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
>THE GENITALIA OF THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN POLICY
also
>want to lower immigration/illegal immigration
>expecting anything but negativity from (((Swedish))) media

>posting le soothing voice nigger

Well done, you are doing better than Brazil. If you wanted a medal, you can stand in line with Panama and Ecuador.

Seriously, every decent nation is happily in the bottom left with about a quarter of what you have.

anyone with half a brain will ignore the MSM here. they are ruthless, unscrupulous harpies with no dignity or respect for unbiased journalism. they are highly paid talking heads.

We are slightly below average on the murder rates across the world tyvm. It looks even better if you separate the US statistics by whites, spics, and niggers.

Good work. On a list of nations that includes Zimbabwe you don't have the most murders. Seriously, that is like beating a maths test designed for people with both ADD and DNS. It isn't a race worth winning.

The fuck is it with you dumb Americans and your weird fantasies all the time?

>Judge is handling fraud or whatever relating to your beloved muppet's university
>muppet complains on dumb, racist grounds because it's muppet's property
>you don't mention this but come up with fan fiction of nazi espionage

You guys.

>judge is part of pro mexico anti american group
>get's to judge a person who's pro america anti mexico
>might be impartial
>"lol nothing to see here, just some phony conspiracy theories"

Molyneux made a video going though the legalitets if you have an hour to spare
youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E

>obscure video racist rantings on youtube

Sure, let me just finish this fan fiction, as I have nothing better to do.

That's counting niggers and spics.

What about the Iranian judge that was an actual case. Also if you have ever seen a court case race and ethnicity are a big part most people usually have simpathys for people like themselves look at the O.J trial, or the Trayvon Martin one. I remember liberals complaining about the jury being all white.

Well who ever the fuck it is they have access to guns, and America and great is ok with that.

therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/

Most murders by niggers are against other niggers, and most murders by spics are against other spics. If you ignore them, the crime rate is halved.

Exactly the same in France germanbros...

No idea what you're talking about, nor can I find anything on it.

>posting latuff garbage