How based can one President be?

How based can one President be?

More based every day

Do you think Bono’s been circumcised?

Why is U2 so acclaimed and popular?? I don't fucking get it

U2 is terrible and pretentious
The Donald is an orange retard.

Shockingly original opinion.

Yeah. It's not that hard to figure out honestly.

well finally that cold burger eating fat retard did something good for once

>why is - a band that regularly shits out accessible, ear-friendly albums of crisply produced music that's designed to be popular by following time-tested formulas in both music and public image and is already an established name guaranteed to sell by brand loyalty alone and also offers the more self-conscious listeners the opportunity to gain a vague sense of righteousness just by listening to them and following them on social media - popular!?!? I DON'T GET IT?!??
Did you suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome or is pretending you don't get something so obvious your own way of gaining that coveted feeling of superiority over others?

Did Bono kill your dad or something? Holy shit, they're just doing some dumb ditties, this much amount of vitriol is so melodramatic.

My point was that it's all very much easy to explain. If you find more than six or seven words in a row to be intimidating enough that you have to resort to "lol y u care so much" then, I don't know, there's probably a library near you, regardless of where you live. They're free. Take the chance.

If you think there was much vitrol in that comment you're an idiot.
Calling a middle-of-the-road, mainstream and safe rockband a middle-of-the-road, mainstream and safe rockband isn't evil, it's just stating a fact. What's next, arguing the artistic integrity of Nickelback?

Oh ho ho, great new observation. So fresh. moron.

Not that guy but you've got to be on the spectrum to not recognise the vitriol behind that post, user

/thread

>get BTFO
>w-woah dude calm down

kek

KEK

The only vitrol in that post was aimed at the original poster who pretended to not see why a band with obvious mainstream appeal is popular.

>negative comments MUST be borne out of hatred and barely contained rage
Oh to be as primitive as you. I envy you. Truly. Please don't call me out on the VITRIOL in this post, user!

arent they British or something?

No they're from Potatoville.

Shouldn't they be protesting the Queen's head not being on a pike?

Worse. They're Irish.

Top notch Kek good fuck them they suck

>thinking I'm the same guy
Kek
Lol, who shat in your cereal?