nah, pretty disappointing

messi and suarez are the goats

individually:
>messi
yes, always
>suarez
goat 2 seasons, the last one was a bit shit
>nerman
sometimes he did, sometimes he didn't, a bit like his football. He never managed to fully fit in with the style, always slowing down play, and was jelly of the messi-suarez true love

after 3 msn seasons:
>a treble
fantastic season all around, with messi and suarez as best players, suarez particularly was a monster
>national double
mostly work of messi, suarez also had an amazing end of season
>copa del rey last season
probably could have won the national double without luis enrique's shit line ups, beat all top teams and lost points against the weaker ones. Messi again the best of the team, nerman and suarez had a very discrete season by their standards. The copa run was quite good, shame halal lost against celta and couldn't meet in the final

overall msn was quite good but unbalanced, shame about not winning liga last season

29 goals and 13 assists is shit?

don't respond to butthurted scatalan faggots

PSG is a shit club and Neymar will rot there. Go back to your Muslim ridden shithole and don't reply to me again

why so salty ?

French customers acting high and mighty for diving a meme player

BOOOO HOOOOOOOO

>le reply to post I have nothing to do with because the subject matter is a person from my country
Your input is irrelevant

who exactly are you talking about? there's 4 seasons and 3 players there

>asian barcelona fan
ok

Not at all, muddled and slow

In my reply I questioned why you called Suarez's last season shit, I specifically used the word shit because you only used it once and so naturally you should be able to connect the two together if you had a basic grasp of English

while I think the msn has better players, barcelona played much better with the mvp

Alexis - Cesc - Messi was Elite

>trying so hard
ay

Trying to teach you English, Paco. You should take note

That was also the worst time period of Barcelona, culminating in the 0 trophless 2013-14 season

>New Zealand
>Shittposting
Everything's fine

Because of Neymar, he never fit in the Tiki Taka system and is the reason of Barca's downfall

Such a stacked offence is unfair imo

Missi disappeared in literally every important game.

Wasn't it 16?

messi is the reason barcelona beat the top 5 teams of the table this season, while nerman didn't even play at bernabeu, the most important game of the season, because of his retarded behaviour

the only thing nerman did this season was the last 7 minutes against psg

>treble
>downfall

ayyy britbongs

what year is this hue?

The year I fucked your gypsie mom.

Accurate, I disagree though with Suarez in the trebble season. He increased his level during that year (GOAT match against PSG), but his best season was the second. Trebble season happened because the three of them were in good shape, N and S were more irregular eventually.

About Neymar, obviously he's a top player but his game is not meant for FCB, he needs space to run and Barça's game is too static. Also he always takes the wrong decision at the end and misses a lot of chances created by Messi.

treble was 2 years ago you favela macaco maricon

>autistic gypsie happies cuz he earn a calendar for the first time in his life

get rekt romania

uma delicia

tsuuuuuma delicia