If you don't look like this, so you are a foreigner in America

if you don't look like this, so you are a foreigner in America

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Scotch-Irish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. your point?

In the South, their genes were absorbed into the greater white collective. The ones in the West that spics come from are niggers, though. See: the 5 civilized tribes.

>all native americans are from the plains
Brazil, pls.

>murder, genocide, and displace each other for thousands of years
>complain when somebody with a different skin color does it better than you

i do, but natives hate asians

Kek, irony in this

They definitely did it in the same scale
You complain about a white girl fucking a black guy and call it genocide cumskin

Niggers can have them, lad. We'll take the pale skinned East Asian women with high intelligence.

Are piss-skins universally the most cucked?

Honestly the "pure white" americans are exactly the poster children of "white niggers". Observing americans killed my racism because it made me realize all "races" and people are fucking shit if they grow up in the wrong environment. When I see white americans brag about their 1/14th scandinavian/scottish/irish heritage it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach, the thought of potentially sharing a recent ancestor with that crowd is unthinkable.

How come no one talks about the native american genocide

>How come no one talks about the native american genocide
Not enough of them let to give a shit

Live around niggers and you shall regain your racism and rescind your disparaging words against Americans, lad.

>That nose
Joseph Smith was right, Injuns are lost jews.

Why?

Because more of them were absorbed than actually killed, and we honor them to this day by naming cities and war machines after them.

Would rather live in the bowels of congo eating rotten bat meat and getting a new strain of HIV every day than live with you lot desu

I think you have confused snownigger germans with those of Scots-Irish/English descent. The people you hate are Yankees which are barely American at this point. I can go down the road and find a grave of my ancestor that was here in the 1600s.

Yeah the Irish-Americans are totally not part of the growing white nigger population of America...

infogalactic.com/info/Scotch-Irish