leave unironically improving barca to me

no thanks azza

This could actually work to be honest

no do not take him just take qtinho instead

I now remember Hazard

he's perfect for barca

whos is dis

>le big game choker

>chelsea fans will deny of this happening the way barca fans denied that nerman can leave

Why is this guy always the future Ballon D'or Winner but no one ever thinks he is worth of currently.
Is because he plays in Premier Meme?

Can Barcelone actually do a good transfer?

domestic league baby

Hazard is happy at chelshit and they don't need cash

Can someone please tell me who this is?

>sell hazard
>have 16 first team players

mourinho season incoming

God, that would be hilarious. Conte would be gone in October.

I still don't get why Barca fans are so mad about it. They poached Neymar from a smaller team, why wouldn't they expect that a bigger team would poach from them and get mad at the player?

Because he's a meme and not even the best player in his team.

every season people say hes going and every season he stays

chelsea are not a selling club. i know that may be hard to comprehend as an arsenal/Liverpool/spurs fan but deal with it

kek

How much would he realistically cost?

150m?

isnt he injured for like 4 months

90 million euro would be my guess

>slightly more than lukaku
kek not a chance he goes for less than 120 million at least

lukaku went for more than that

atleast 150

no fucking way. There were like 3 decent strikers on the market. Lukaku fee was that high because of supply. There are at least 10 other "Hazard like players" our there.

less than 100 million for sure

'no'

at that point id argue they would want 200 million seeing how barcelona got 222 for nerman

>There are at least 10 other "Hazard like players" our there.

there's hazard and neymar. there are no other left wingers in their age that remotely compare

>Hazard is happy at chelshit
He'd be happier playing for an actual Champions League contender

kek thought the same

>He'd be happier playing for an actual Champions League contender
probably, but barca's last CL campaign was already super whacky and now they lost their player who bailed them out.if I were hazard, I'd wait and see how things develope with chelsea and wait for a Real Madrid bid. I'd rather be thenext galactico than a desperate replacement attempt

>CL contender
>can't even get past ro8 anymore

Kek

>sign nerman
>can't get past ro8 during 3 of his 4 seasons at the club
>sell nerman
ayy

>sell nerman
>stuck in ro16

ayyy lmao catacucks on suicide watch

>people still haven't accepted Hazard as a complete fraud yet

>Barca
>CL contender

They want to win the domestic league and he's good at it. Nothing strange here

Better than Chelsea for sure

that we'll see this season. I wouldnt put my money on either but if it turned out chelsea goes further than barca I would be 0% surprised, even if it includes a direct confrotation

Agree, right now if you can stop Messi you already have a good chance. Last season both PSG and Juventus managed to do it

that whacky defense line and meme goalkeeper will get exposed when they face a team like real madrid, barcelona, psg, bayern or juventus

>meme goalkeeper

the CBs could be bettter individually but they're normally well organised and there's three of them. courtious is a legit good keeper, miles better than ter stegen.

Every now and then, teams don't want him because they don't expect him to not do another disappearing act anytime soon. The guy is a mental (and physical kek) midget and shirks whenever the going gets hard and isn't babbied in the team by BIG STRONG players around him.

Barca are more likely to be playing in the Europa league than winning the champions league any time soon

Just saying no English club is a CL contender, joining a club like Barcelona is a step forward for any player in the "Premier" League

fuck off he only had one bad season in his entire career
Carried fucking Lille at 18 to a bunch of trophies
Directly went to the most competitive league in the world and won it 2 times already (playing with shitters like Torres, Ramires etc) while being the best player

Would you respect him if he went to Barca to play against Siesta FC and Alaves being Messi's cuckboi like that fucking dolphin neymar did ?

nah my boy Eden actually like challenge

I'm a Chelsea fan and I would love to see Hazard leave. He's not a top 5 player in the world today. To get 200 Million would be great. He's also left us down so many times in the big games. Any man who got marked out of a game by Ander Herrera is expendable in my book.

Yeah but can you pull him out of Herrera's pocket?

Now that neymar is leaving we will truly find out who has more metal Liverpool or chelski

To be fair to him, he is still young. A more experienced player would pull Herrara around to create space for others. It's also a bit of Contes failing for not telling his players how to adjust. They had 0 shots on target in that game.

Also who'd you replace him with?

He's brilliant but Insigne would be better for Barca

>shitters like Torres
You mean a guy who won almost everything there is to win while contributing with vital goals? Hazard can only dream of having a career like Torres.

>replace nerman with another ballhog

hmmm

>Canadian opinions on sport

>I still don't get why Barca fans are so mad about it. They poached Neymar from a smaller team, why wouldn't they expect that a bigger team would poach from them and get mad at the player?
You see the same shit from Liverpool customers about Sterling, a money hungry player doesn't suddenly lose interest in a payday just because he joined your favorite team.

Please cuck Chelsea PLEASE Barça

>ballhog
fucking what

one of the things he gets critisised for the most is passing when he should shoot

He's 26. He should be as his peak

>fat manlet
>overrated eplel babby who doesnt perform in the cl
>doesnt score goals
>already 26 years old
>will hog the ball to do meme dribbles, infuriating messi >"REEE THAT'S MY JOB"
i unironically hope barca pays 200mil for the belgian isco desu, they will recoup it in full next season when messi joins pep at city

Hey you will qualily for the World cup m8
Theres no need to be mad
If Hazard was dutch you would suck his cock

>you now remember him destroying Spurs last season and Arselel this one

Falseflag. You are a Liverpool fan who doesn't want qtinho to leave

Imo Hazard would be better for Barca and Insigne for Chelsea
>ballhog
Lol. He is a dribbler but not a fool. He passes more than enough
28-30 is peak
>current year
>still thinks Messi is a dribbler
Lmao

>big games
>Spuds and Arsenil
A Madrid reject like Morata won more than all the players of both teams together.

>got the most goals in the big games last season
>chelsea won the 2nd most points in the big games last season
>le big game choker
lel

They won the CL 2 years ago my delicia friend

>1 CL in the last 342834823 years

That was the GOAT MSN season. They still have Messi goating up and they still can't do shit even against teams like PSG and Juventus.

Doesn't have the bottle to perform well consistently

First thing that came to mind