Just watched this. Really enjoyed it, but I read it's a bit different compared to the manga...

Just watched this. Really enjoyed it, but I read it's a bit different compared to the manga. Anyone know about these differences?

I think it coulda been 9/10 if it was a bit shorter.

Damn all the zombie stuff was well done though.

is ti korean or jap?

does it got subs or do you speak gook?

Subs
Jap

Jap, but its so good that it feels Korean.

obvious jap, no circles in their moonrunes.

What an embarrassing fucking post

Stick to videogames you child of imdb

Japanese movies are shit desu

have you watch japanese movies lately? korea has them beat. japanese culture as a whole is fucked beyond measure.

Dumb japs. This could've easily been stretched out to a TV show that shits all over TWD.

you probably like oldboy lol

If you actually watch oriental cinema you would know that japan is literally bottom tier.

So are korean flicks which is why his post is embarrassing. I really fucking hope for his own sake he doesn't actually believe train zombies was good

>train zombies

Train to busan?
yeah that was shit, no buildup at all

>Oldboy is bad now
must be that Sup Forums mentality ive been hearing about xDDDXDxdDX

it's because it's popular, and Sup Forums doesn't popular things by default.

thats not a Sup Forums thing thats a 4cuck thing

well if you didn't know, Sup Forums is on Sup Forums.

>Anyone know about these differences?
Hideo doesn't live with his girlfriend in the beginning and doesn't therefore get kicked out.
He cuts her head off after she mentions her more successful ex instead of her falling on a pointy object (which kills her thus removing a future plot point, so they already shot themselves in the foot if they want a sequel).
Hiromi doesn't get bit by her neighbor's kid but by some baby when they climb up mount Fuji because of a rumor that the virus doesn't infect people in the cold.
The showdown in the mall doesn't end with the group coming together and fending them off and also has no final boss fight, it's just Oda carrying Hidomi to her car (past the dungarees guy who masturbates his dick off) while Hideo guns down zombies on a bridge until he gets picked up by Oda.

He's going to fuck both of them.

Thank you very much

You should read the manga. It's about to reach its finale soon so you won't have to wait for new chapters for long.

Shit is taking a very weird turn after the mall story.

Then, why do they love Marvel flicks?

Also, a few more differences:

He and his coworker flee into the city, instead of him getting infected at the workplace he gets bitten and dies there.
There's also a part of Hideo being on a train and being pretty much useless leading to everyone getting infected.
He doesn't meet Hiromi in the city but in the forest he's hiding in; she's visiting the countryside with her school and went for a walk.
She kills some infected classmates.

Honestly, I think they did a pretty good job adapting the source material. It's not like they could portray that shit acurately in a 2h movie - so is right, they should've made a TV show with it.

Some differences

>main character is more autistic
>the nurse he meets is used as a sex slave by the rooftop mall people
>a lot of the humor and chan references removed
>no crazy last stand with Burai-kun

Can confirm. Train to Busan was UTTER TRASH.
Just like Green Room and Don't Breathe; total trite, overhyped shit by Redditors.

They focussed on the wrong guy. The main character was trash.

Ressentiment movie when?

>tfw they're actually attractive in the live action version

I doubt people want to see /r9k/ on the big screen.

>The main character was trash.
He was such a fucking limp wristed, emasculated, dickless faggot holy shit, this actually still triggers me.
He is the epitome of post wwII emasculated omega asians and white nu-male cucks.
Your pic should have defintely been the MC.

>Your pic should have defintely been the MC.
Someone should make a gif of the scene where he takes his jacket off.