I'm a Texan who grew up on a ranch, and the kindest, hardest working people I ever met were Mexican immigrants...

I'm a Texan who grew up on a ranch, and the kindest, hardest working people I ever met were Mexican immigrants. I'm a Trump supporter, but I've grown up around Mexican immigrants and spoken to them in my broken Spanish and they've been nothing but appreciative and kind people, and I've never met the gangster/criminal Mexican at least not in rural Texas where I grew up, that trump has tried to characterized. What does Sup Forums think of this anecdote?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID
go back to mexico

>What does Sup Forums think of this anecdote?
It's misguided, uninformed, and just wrong.

>1 Post By This ID

pretty sure trump and most burgers want to deport the druggies / weapon dealers / rapists etc

They are not the enemy. They've been used by the US government, the Mexican government, our democrat party and establishment republicans, and corporations.

They are also a victim in this as deporting them will be difficult on their lives.

But it has to be done.

No way around it.

I think that Trump is against illegal immigrants, not all immigrants, and that illegal immigrants drive down the wages of the jobs many legal immigrants are trying to get by competing with them in the labor market.

This is my first post on pol, I've been lurking for a while now, I'm on my honeymoon in Cancun

every great example involves a measure of injustice, but wrongs done to individuals are counter balanced by the common good

>flag
That's all folks! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Majority of mexicans in the US (legal or illegal) are just looking for a better life. No shit they are going to be nice to their bosses' kid - they don't want to lose their jobs.

Additionally, I suspect that most of the criminal types probably filter into more urban or at least peri-urban areas.

Were they legal?

Liar

i'm from california and i've met plenty of mexican thugs. the majority are overall hard working but they do not have a culture that values education so they are largely cheap retail labor.

i know a few exceptions who study hard and whatever but people need to come into the country legally. breaking the law makes you literally a criminal

>I've never met the gangster/criminal Mexican
the illegal ones, by their very presence are criminals

>What does Sup Forums think of this anecdote?
not representative of the majority

Reminder, every single sizable minority group votes Dem

I don't care.

If they're legal they can stay, if they're illegal THEY HAVE TO LEAVE

Fuck you, fuck the faggots who say "muh hard workers", and especially fuck the Mexicans who think they have a right to be here just because, if you are not an American or are staying here without going through the proper channels then you are not allowed to be here.

I'm getting really tired of having this conversation and I'm getting really tired of retards who can't understand this shit.

Many are nice people.

This does not mean I am willing to let the globalists use them to over saturate trade work fields, driving wages down. Nor am I willing to give up my culture because they are nice people.

They are victims too, but the problem needs to be fixed. A better solution would be the US to annex Mexico. If you are truly in favor of helping these nice people find a better life, then let's talk about that.

I guess I can't prove it to you, But I'm from the Dallas area and I'm on vacation in Mexico and the culture is very friendly and that prompted me to make this post.

Mexican's will still be granted work visas and allowed to prosper in our agricultural industry.

Enforcing our immigration laws does not mean we do no value Mexican labor or hate Mexicans in general.

In the long term, this policy is even better for migrant labors from Mexico because only after Americans have regained control of their border can the healing process between our cultures continue.

No, almost never legal.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It is a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You're clearly basing your support on Trum pon his well-developed other policy platforms such as:

>Trump is the greatest
>Trump is one of the smartest people in the world
>Trump has one of the best memories
>That Putin guy trying to re-establish a New Soviet Union seems like a pretty cool guy
>Trump has lots of money
>Trump is fabulous
>Trump has a big penis
>Maybe we should reward North Korea with a sit-down with Kim Jong Un
>Trump is the greatest

forgot to turn on your US proxy

Yeah, they're not going to be working under minimum wage.
I agree they're nice, but my point is that the libcucks that I hate, that live in the northeast or the west coast, where I cant even dream of living in due to housing costs, are living there because their rich parents are using Mexican slave labor to pay for it.

If illegals were either ALL KICKED OUT or ALL GRANTED IMMEDIATE AMNESTY.

-companies using them would have to increase their expenses, which means less nice jobs for cuckass liberals to do nothing in.
-15 bucks an hour starbucks begging man, will have to work in the fields instead, and MIGHT grow a pair of balls
-with rising food costs, we will start throwing away less food, will stop giving away so much food aid to niggerland, and obesity might drop

the problem with keeping them here, is that housing cost will rise. If you kick them out, it will go down or at least keep steady due to lowered demand.

Basically, my angle is one that liberals don't often talk about. I don't hate Mexicans, I hate white northern liberals weaponizing Mexican labor as a way of economic warfare, where only they gain.
I'm for anything that makes west coast whites, or northeastern blue states whites, have a more miserable and painful life.

1. I see amnesty for likely to happen for some reason.

2. Housing prices will never go back down. People always want to sell their 200k house for 500k.

i hope you get kidnapped and beheaded so i can watch it on bestgore

So you mean to tell me that your on your honeymoon and thought, "hmm this would be a great time to start posting on Sup Forums"? Either your lying or you married some boring trash. For your sake I hope it's the first one

Think your a mexican

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

This perspective, I agree with. I went to school in Maryland and was amazed at the cognotive dissonance maintained by the average liberal. I grew up on a ranch that utilized illegal labor but still respected and sufficiently paid the workers. However, people who advocate for state mandated wages while exploiting illegal workers are frustrating.

sure thing

build the fucking wall paco

that you are a mexican, that is what I think

Every single anti-American group votes dem

those people are doing nothing wrong, just trying to better their lives
unfortunately massive immigration has a net negative effect on our own culture
we need to kick them out to try to restabilise ourselves
they arent bad for coming here and we arent bad for sending them back

Texas hasn't really been part of the problem. I've lived in various parts of it my whole life, and have only had issues with niggers. I think it's like 90% californiautists who are the lazy cholo spics.

Well, she's asleep. But we're both pretty politically engaged. And I spent most of Sunday on pol and was reminded of the kind of maniacs on this board and thought I'd chum the waters a bit.

It's all about loyalty. Are people going to be loyal to their nation? Or to their "race?" Note:Mexican isn't a race, it's a nation state. So the "Mexicans" that came here legally or that were born here need to fly old glory and be loyal to the USA. We can't have unlimited amounts of people coming in and have a middle class.

My experience too.
I moved to the south 5 years ago and I have yet to meet a supposed white man here with half the work ethic of your average wetback.

Southern white males are lazier than niggers. The 4 day/32 hour work week is a thing here.

Staying home from work for laziness is so common here they have a term for it. "Laying out".

Absolutely worthless.

Hay wey, los gringos saben. Escondalo!

yes, mexicans are slave tier, what else would you like me to confirm?

>pol

Why not let the Americans who don't know how to save and invest properly fade into the lower class? Let the middle class consist of people who actually know how to put the effort in?

There's a difference between illegal alien, and immigrant.

>I'm a Texan
>I'm a Texan
>I'm a Texan

And you're posting from fucking MEXICO???

FUCK YOU.

SAGE

SHILLBOT OP THREAD

you live in a shitty place. all the guys I work with do 60+ hr weeks. can't say anything for the under 25 crowd because we don't accept anyone younger than that

The South will Rise Again to get another beer as soon as Jerry Springer breaks for a commercial

A wall will help everyone. An open border is a human rights violation. 80% of women get raped crossing it, not to mention petty crime and human trafficking issues. It disgusts me how liberals would rather preserve their perverted version of equality in their own head than help human beings in real life.

Liberalism is a mental illness and it blinds you to reality.

fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

To be fair a lot of ranches in Texas had the border cut through them or found themselves south of the border despite being part of Texas

Wow. It really is true about the two things that come from texas and you not having any horns

If only everyone could conform to your narrow vision of what you know to be right. Is it hard always being the smartest and most knowledgeable person in all your interactions?

Fellow Texan here. It's not them, its their kids that become the problems. With current laws these little shits get to become citizens and not the hard working parents.

Kick em back over the wall, strip out that DREAM act bs, let em back in on work visas.

You seem to be making false implications since you have failed to qualify the difference between mexican immigrants and mexican invaders.

Where there ever any chiquitas who you sodomized in the fields?

That is what happens by default. What we have now is an eroding middle class due to an influx of workers that work for little money and keep wages low. In addition we have people graduating college and they have never had a job before and they are horrible employees. They don't have "beginner" jobs anymore because they are all being done by Mexicans. Everyone used to pay the kid down the street to cut your grass, now everyone pays a Mexican with a wife and kids. High school kids used to learn about responsibility and money by working part time in stores and fast food places and now those jobs are held by 40 year olds that are supporting a family on minimum wage.

I'm a Texan that grew up in Houston.

Mexicans and their descendants are all lazy thieves. They are completely uneducated and do nothing to instill any values or virtues in their children.

The reason that Texas ranks highest in highschool dropout rates is because of the hispanic kids. Take the hispanics out of our schools and we'd in the top ten lowest dropout rate.

Fuck em, they've got to go back.

>the kindest, hardest working people I ever met were Mexican immigrants

OK, but the problem is illegal aliens, not immigrants.

Shut up Canada faggot go suck Trudeau's dick.

>honeymoon
REEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT OUT OUT!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

i've been seeing people post this a lot lately the past few days. is op supposed to bump/samefag his own thread within the first three minutes of making it, before anyone responds or else he's some kind of secret agent trying to take down serious discussion on Sup Forums?

There is one Italian or some shills with a proxy trying to fuck with everyone. Now it's just a running joke.

Well, I guess my family is part of the problem, because we used first generation illegal immigrants and they worked hard for little compensation.

Although I don't disagree about second generation, they have a tendency to become real shitbags.

>I'm on my honeymoon in Cancun

>Shit-posting on Sup Forums instead of banging your new qt 3.14 boi pussy domestic partner.

Fuck off

The whole nation of immigrants thing worked well when we had vast expanses of available cheap land and a seemingly endless supply of natural resources. The party is over now.

>from Texas
>Mexican flag

I already said, she's asleep. She passed out drunk and she can't give consent in that state.

>Well, I guess my family is part of the problem, because we used first generation illegal immigrants

Damn right you're part of the problem. Your family is a pack of crooks. You couldn't make as much money as you wanted honestly, so you did it dishonestly.

>Asks what Sup Forums thinks of a clearly subjective piece of information
>Gets an even more subjective answer
>Gets angry

your example is nice and there are a lot of hardworking mexican immigrants, to be sure, BUT:

1. Let's be sure that they're here LEGALLY
2. Let's be sure that they are proficient in english FIRST
3. Let's be sure that they have higher IQs and are not just peasants who are going to be breeding more peasants and never be able to fully participate in or enrich our CULTURE and not just continue their own peasant mexican culture
4. Your anecdote is one among many--many of the illegals coming in are part of the drug underworld and many of these are relatively 'peaceful' and just want to make money off of pot. they shouldn't be allowed to.
5. others are violent gang types and it supports a whole web of criminal activity in the united states, in mexico and elsewhere
6. it is OUR country, not theirs. if they don't want to become americans and accept and enrich our culture, they simply don't belong, period.
7. if they ain't good enough for mexico, then they certainly ain't good enough for us
8. many come into the country for the express purpose of siphoning off capital to send home to mexico or wherever. that is something that we should be discouraging

No I just like reminding Canadians on Pol who there pm is