Since when?

now i can hate barcelona and scatalans again

Thx Nerman Senior.

hey, faggot, douglas is still part of our team

>cucked Penarol in their own stadium
>hurr reffball

Get fucked.

He's always been likable

Only people who don't like/understand football would dislike players like Neymar

>dives in every game begging for benulties and red cards

>Only people who don't like/understand football would dislike players like Neymar

Only a person who've never kicked a ball in his life would say diving is bad/wrong

Please leave your room, you prude faggot

latinos are trully shit monkies

go to bed Ahmed

Diving is part of the game, just like being offside or commiting a foul. Breaking the rules are a part of the game, and you gotta do everything you can to win

How's diving worse than commiting a foul on purpose? Still no one cries about the last

>said t.Muhamed Bin Jihad

Kill yourself, sandnigger.

He's always been likeable, his dives aren't as bad as Suarez's.

meme player doesn't matter

Just realized you can't write "despicable" without "spic"

>in their own stadium
He did nothing when he played here in Uruguay.

Santos won as a local in the second game because of the referee. Neymar even injured one of our players

>Diving is part of the game
this is why you baboons will choke every final ever

Argentina has more titles than literally any other NT is the world

I know you've never kicked a ball in your life, but at least use google before talking shit

nerman has literally never been likeable in his life

>How's diving worse than commiting a foul on purpose? Still no one cries about the last

you are very very dumb.

firstly, when you foul on purpose, you don't try to get away with it. when you dive, you're trying to deceive. that's what's so scummy about it. you're trying to gain an advantage where you shouldn't.
not at all comparable to being offside which is never done intentionally to gain an advantage since it's objectively worse than not being offside.

secondly, the whole stadium starts whisteling when you brutally foul a player without a chance to get the ball. the only thing thats better about fouling on purpose rather than diving is that you're at least not trying to fool anyone

>localwetback mickey mouse cups count as ""titles""

>you will never get to play CS:GO with nerman

>you're trying to deceive
That's why it's so hard to perform, every dumb bloke can commit a ful, but successfully diving takes skills

Also, you shouldn't be so upset, you won the 90 WC thanks to diving

>when you dive, you're trying to deceive

lmao every player out there fouls an opponent expecting to deceive the ref every once and then.

It's also incredibly weak and pathetic to feign an injury. It gives the sport a bad name when the most prominent players act like faggots.

>That's why it's so hard to perform, every dumb bloke can commit a ful, but successfully diving takes skills

then become a faggy magician but not an athlete

Wasting time is also playing by the rules. If you don't like it just change the rules and make the clock stop

>Wasting time is also playing by the rules
you literally get a yellow if you do it too much

> Everyone is taking the bait

wew

As long as you don't get caught you are playing by the rules. Same with Maradona's handgoal vs England

If the ref doesn't see it, then it's legit

I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you. as long as the police doesnt catch me, ive done literally nothing wrong. that's part of the legal system

>If the ref doesn't see it, then it's legit
I hope you get robbed raped and stabbed by a bunch of brazilian driveby macaco bikers and the judge be like "nobody saw it therefore you did that to yourself"

I'd be ethically wrong but not against the rules. That's how the Law works

I ain't making the rules here

What about Ronaldo and Alba?

That happens every since football exists lol
Get rekt romania

>I'd be ethically wrong
yes just like diving, glad you understand now

Suarez is a way bigger scumbag.

There is no morals in a fucking ball game, the only ethics there is wanting to win

how dare you to talk sense in an anime forum

R u sampaoli

what about them

the only likeable guys barcelona have had in recent years were suarez, pique, iniesta and pre-roid rage messi
based
even more based

>Argentina has more titles than literally any other NT is the world
u wat

they count lots of meme cups
despair knocks your door when you're in a 25 years drought

>every title ever is worth the same
>I'm at best 26 and I have never seen Argentina winning ANYTHING, but I still talk like an arrogant piece of shit

Yeah, you show them, Pablo Isidro.

Spaniards and Argentinies won't ever understand your point. Diving/cheating comes second nature to them. They probably had a lot of practice as kids on their way to school diving on the pavement so as to heavily bruise their knees/legs to get out of P.E

I've always rated Neymar.

When he was at Santos I was always hoping he'd go to Real Madrid, I remember being pretty surprised he'd chose Barcelona where he'd always play 2nd fiddle to Messi.

I could see Neymar playing at PSG until C. Ronaldo retires, then taking over as Real Madrid's #1 star. That's how it was meant to be.

He would have to play in the right wing if he went to Real.

Didn't he play at the right of Borges at Santos?

Borges is a striker. He was technically a left winger but he had all the freedom in the world to float around.

I mean, he can play as a right winger

In the same way that Messi can play as a left winger

>third worlders will defend diving

Messi is Messi, he's the system. Coaches build the team around him

Neymar is just a good player, just like Robben or Bale used to play on the left

>when you foul on purpose, you don't try to get away with it
lmao

>argie unable to understand a single sentence

who would have thought

>but at least use google before talking shit

Found at Google. Argentina eternally BTFO

I think he will get more freedom at psg which is why he wants to leave, Brazil winning the world cup confirmed

>juegos olimpicos
jjajajajaja siga la vaca

>nerman
>likeable

argienegro on suicide watch

but we have a few olympics too... brazil also has 1
you forgot the youth titles tho

>Olympic gold in ameteur era

Learn to read hue. Competiciones de Selecciones MAYORES. The olympic games were that back then and so they count.

Not our fault you didn't take the sport seriously on its origins

If you had won it we wouldn't stop hearing about it.

The FIFA counts them as world tournies, if you don't like it a llorar al cuartito

you are a top tier twat

>counting youth titles
the fucking state of chokentina

I repeat myself mate
>Olympic gold in amateur era

jajajaja las origenes jajajaja siga la vaca

>when uruguyans start talking about prehistoric titles that aren't even recorded on black and white tv

>Fixed WC by military regime
>World Cup with handball
>tripfag

even if you don't count them we've still got the same as you and Brazil

Argie's argument still BTFO. Good luck winning something again, we & Brasil will still surpass you.

read above

youtube.com/watch?v=4XScjc39V58

You need to track back to the 80's, I do not.

wtf I love uruguay now
rekting argies for fun

Holy shit, how will we ever recover

i have a feeling he'll regret it somewhere down the line

being the star man is great, but wheres his ambition?

the french league is below italy, germany, even our championship is stronger than most teams over there

but i guess money talks and he cant say no to his dad

If he wins the CL once, and wins the baloon d'or that year, he got exactly what he wanted.

>If he wins the CL once
he won the treble 2 seasons ago la

>being this incapable of replying at the same level

lel I knew argies were cowards but not that much

He don't need, one WC will close the case.

I've been supporting Real Madrid since last year. Now I want Barcelona to be BTFO in every single competition. What a scummy club.

the emphasis was on the baloon d'or part which he only wins playing for psg when winning the CL. barca and treble is not something you'll be saying in one sentence for the 5 years

>barca and treble is not something you'll be saying in one sentence for the 5 years
lmao learn some english pls, can't even understand this

he has a better chance to win the CL with PSG, not even talking about either team's quality, but the CL is every year

there's literally just one word missing *for the next 5 years

>catacucks talking about second language

ayy lmao is there a more btfo non-nation?

Chances are still low either way, while in the WC we are like top3 contenders.

I hated this guy even as a Barca fan.

While he was in Brazil I thought he would be a huge flop if he came to europe, I was partially wrong, he had 2 good seasons, but also barca was the best team in the world by far.

Last season he had a handfull of good matches, one of them being the 2nd leg against PSG.

He is shit and I'm glad he's leaving IF barca manage to replace him with a good player not some meme like Dybala

>He is shit and I'm glad he's leaving

hahahahaha the damage control

then get it right the first time, the rest of us have better things to do than guessing what a mong really tries to say

>this '''''''''banter'''''''''
lmao you are so shit at it

Complete my sentence macaco:
Uma ______

>tf
>tp
Thats why everybody around here in south america dislikes you, speaking in terms of football.

tsuuuuuuuuuma delicia

Marvelous.

>when you foul on purpose, you don't try to get away with it
Damn you are retarded

t. James Vardy

This. Ive had to lower my hatred towards the monkey because of my barca customer status, but now he can go back to being the little diving bitch delicia he's always been.

>seething

so true

Fuck neymoney and P$G, you can't buy class